Best Biscuits for Babies in India | Digestive Biscuits for Babies | Which Biscuit is Good for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Months Baby | Healthy Biscuits for Babies
Looking for something crunchy for your baby?
Now, the question comes, which are the best biscuits for babies in India?
Obviously, being a mother you want to give all the essential nutrients to your baby, however, that’s the tough task.
As soon as the baby reaches the age of 6 months you can include some solid food in the diet of your baby.
Biscuits are good for babies or not, is debatable, and we are not going into this. Let’s move forward, why do parents feed their cute little baby with biscuits?
Well, in the teething phase, babies love to eat something crunchy, or something that they can drink. And here biscuits come into the pictures.
Note: Mother’s milk is best for your baby. Use baby biscuits only after the age of 6+ months or consult the pediatrician.
5 Best Biscuits for Babies in India
|1. Early Food Organic Multi-Grain Millet Jaggery Cookies||4.1/5|
|2. VALENCY FOODS Hi Fiber Delicious Baby Food Ragi Cookies||4.2/5|
|3. Slurrp Farm Healthy Wholegrain Cookies Biscuits||4.1/5|
|4. The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits (For 8+ Months)||4.1/5|
|5. Mimmo Organics Tender Yums, 100% Certified Organic||4.0/5|
While you need to understand that you cannot give any biscuit to your baby, as it might result in addiction.
So, the best biscuits for babies in India should be free from sugar, preservatives such as BHA, BHT, should be free from baking soda, gluten, soy lecithin, etc.
All these things might result in addiction, allergies, cough, rashes, lung inflammation, and more.
On the other hand, not all the biscuits are bad for the baby; you can even make biscuits at home.
That enables you to completely regulate all the ingredients.
Making food for babies at home is the best option for your baby’s development as it eradicates the chance of being addicted to any unhealthy food.
Let’s get back to our topic, what ingredients a healthy biscuit for a baby should have?
Whole Wheat flour, jaggery, ghee, ragi flour, foxtail millet, oats, almond powder, and sooji, are some of the ingredients that are best for the development of the baby.
If due to any reason you cannot make biscuits at home, then the best choice would be organic biscuits, which you can easily find in any store.
Why not move to the 5 best biscuits for babies in India.
Here we go!
Note: Some of the products are unavailable most of the time.
1. Early Foods – Ragi, Dry Fruit, Multigrain, Jowar, Foxtail, Chocolate Jaggery Cookies for Little One
Early food, as the name says, is ideal for your baby or kid.
But, why should you trust me, right?
Certainly, I’m just a random person for you. Yet, trust me, when my baby cousin first had these he literally wanted more and more. And we never stop giving these to him (definitely, everything should be consumed in a limit).
So, the reason to introduce your baby to these cookies is that these cookies are freshly handmade which are made of ingredients such as Organic Ragi, Bajra, Foxtail Millet, Little Millet, Jowar, Rice, Dry Fruits, Cinnamon, Cardamom, and more.
Not only this, keeping the baby’s and your safety in mind, it is free from baking powder, soda, raising agents, and eggs.
So, vegetarians, you got a healthy product for you and your baby, have a happy snack time.
I won’t lie, I had a few bites of it, of course, while feeding these to my baby cousin and I couldn’t control but order it for me.
I mean, it’s not wrong, is it?
Well, for something tasty like this, I would commit any crime.
Let’s see, its other pros,
- Does not contain baking powder, soda, raising agents, refined sugar, sweetened from jaggery, dates, and eggs
- An ideal snack for you and your baby
- Made of ingredients such as Organic Ragi, Bajra, Foxtail Millet, Little Millet, Jowar, Rice, Dry Fruits, Cinnamon, Cardamom, and more
- Free from preservatives and artificial color, safe for baby and you
- Perfect for the baby with 1-2 teeth, your baby can eat these effortlessly
- Have 4 months shelf life from the MFD
- Chemical-free, hence, safe for baby
- Are dry and at last feels like you have soil in the mouth, commented by the customer
- Price could be less
- Taste could be improved
These are one of the best biscuits for babies in India as it is made up of whole grain that is organically certified.
That means it is completely safe for your kid.
Why are they the best biscuits for babies? It is the best biscuit for babies as it is made of 5 distinct organic certified whole grains, jaggery, millet, fine dry fruits, and seeds.
All these natural ingredients make it one of the best baby biscuits as it adds natural minerals and vitamins to the baby’s diet.
To prevent babies from being addicted to sugar, it does not compromise any sugar but is sweetened with organic jaggery.
Moreover, for your kid of 1 year, you can check the best baby food for a 1-year- old.
- Made up of whole grain that is organically certified
- Made of 5 distinct organic certified whole grains, jaggery, millet, fine dry fruits and seeds
- Adds natural minerals and vitamins to the baby’s diet
- Does not compromise any sugar but is sweetened with organic jaggery
- Vegetarian product
- Hard for the baby to chew, commented by buyers
- Does not dissolve easily in milk
- Taste could be better
- Price could be less
Valency food cookies are enriched with ragi, which helps in providing the essential amount of calcium, is anti-inflammatory, prevents diabetes, etc.
Along with this, this is the best ragi biscuits for babies in India as it provides 10 rich vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B3, protein, amino acid, comforts the baby, and more.
Certainly, it is the best ragi biscuits for babies in India as it contains ragi flour, chickpea flour, sugar, butter, peanut butter, desiccated coconut powder and more.
Additionally, it is free from preservatives and synthetic colours and flavours.
- Helps in providing the essential amount of calcium, is anti-inflammatory, prevents diabetes, etc
- To add provides 10 rich vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B3, protein, amino acid, comforts the baby and more
- Contains ragi flour, chickpea flour, sugar, butter, peanut butter, desiccated coconut powder, and more
- Its goodness is not limited to the baby, but you and your grandparents can also eat it
- The perfect way to provide calcium, iron, helps in lessening the joint pain, and increase the production of red blood cells
- Free from preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors
- Free from trans fat and gluten
- Development of bones and teeth
- Vegetarian product
- Mostly remains unavailable
- Could be less sweet
Looking for healthy and at the same time crunchy and tasty food that your baby would eat instantly?
You are in the right place, as these cookies are one of the best wheat biscuits for babies in India when it comes to taste.
As it is made of oats, whole wheat flour, that is mixed with banana, golden honey, butter, and pureed raisin. And here your best wheat biscuits for babies are ready to eat.
Next, these best wheat biscuits for babies in India are made with traditional methods that ensure purity and provide nutrients to your little one.
For the safety of the kid, these wheat biscuits for babies do not encompass preservatives, synthetic colors, trans fat, synthetic flavor, and more.
To make eating fun and engaging for your baby, the best wheat biscuits for babies in India are inscribed as cute animals.
- Healthy and tasty
- Made of oats, whole wheat flour, that is mixed with banana, golden honey, butter and pureed raisin
- Does not encompass preservatives, synthetic colours, trans fat, synthetic flavour and more
- Inscribed as cute animals
- Ideal for any age group
- 100% vegetarian
- Price could be less
- Sharp taste
Would you believe, if we say ragi is healthy plus tasty for your baby?
Hard to believe, isn’t it? Slurrp comes up with two flavors, which is one of the best as it is a mixture of ragi and whole wheat. Also, it includes butter and cocoa.
That is one of the best ragi biscuits for babies in India.
Other than that, to make it yummy!
Now let’s move to one of the best wheat biscuits for babies in India as it is made of oats and whole wheat flour, banana, golden honey and butter, and pureed raisins.
Isn’t it, one of the best wheat biscuits for babies in India.
Both the biscuits, i.e., best ragi biscuits for babies in India and wheat biscuits are free from preservatives, synthetic colours, flavours, trans fat and more.
Therefore, no harm to the baby.
While convincing a baby to eat something is the major task, now you do not have to do it as the inscribed animal know-how to attract the babies.
- Available in two flavours, first, a mixture of ragi and whole wheat and also it includes butter and cocoa
- Second, made of oats and whole wheat flour, banana, golden honey and butter and pureed raisins
- Free from preservatives, synthetic colours, flavours, trans fat and more
- The inscribed animal that attracts the babies
- Ideal for all ages
- 100% Vegetarian
- Taste like ordinary cookies, commented by buyers
- Price could be less
- Small and thick
- Too sweet, claimed by customers
- Could be tastier
4. The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits (For 8+ Months)
Say hello to the growing Giraffe!!
I know, its name seems kind of funny, but trust me, its taste is better along with this, it is soft, hence, easy to chew.
Ta-da, your baby has a growing giraffe as his teething phase buddy.
Just now, a question hit me, why is it being called a growing giraffe? Does it have any reason behind its so funny name?
I believe, yes.
I can’t say what it’s named after, but I certainly can say one thing, that according to me, the reason behind its name is that it provides iron and fiber to your baby.
And, as you know, these are important components for a baby’s proper development, isn’t it?
Further, it has jaggery as an ingredient too, which means it is laced with iron, calcium, sodium, and potassium. And of course, how can we forget, vitamins which enhance the immunity of the baby or kid.
Well, I guess, I just found my new favorite snack, what do you say?
- Filled with iron, calcium, sodium, fiber, and potassium, etc, that makes it perfect for a baby’s growth
- Provide vitamins, that helps in increasing the immunity of the baby
- Free from refined sugar, hydrogenated oils, artificial preservatives, chocolate, artificial flavor or color, etc, again, safe for baby or kid
- So far, this product does not have any downside
Here, Mimmo organic tender yums are the best biscuits for babies as these are perfect for the baby who is in the teething phase.
Along with this, it is made of organic spinach, organic kale, organic apple powder, organic corn flour, organic rice flour, and more.
To add, some biscuits do not dissolve easily which results in choking.
Do not worry as these biscuits are made to dissolve in the mouth easily to prevent choking.
That’s the reason why it is the best biscuits for babies as these are safe for the baby.
Later, now you do not have to hold the biscuits to feed your baby, your baby can himself hold it with his cute little fingers.
With the development of teeth, the baby gets irritated and swelling gums, to provide relief to your baby, you can use best newborn pacifiers.
- Ideal for the baby in the teething phase
- Made of organic spinach, organic kale, organic apple powder, organic corn flour, organic rice flour and more
- Made to dissolve in the mouth easily to prevent choking
- Easy to hold
- Free from gluten
- Encourage self-eating
- Contains mild sugar
- 100% vegetarian
- Taste could be better
- Price could be less
Which Biscuit is Good for a 4 months baby? (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 Month)
Technically, at an early age, especially before 6 months, your baby should not eat anything, except mother’s milk. Your baby can eat biscuits around the age of 8-12 months.
The biscuit that is good for the baby is the Growing Giraffe because it provides all the essential nutrition to the baby which is important for the baby’s development.
What are the Best Nutrition Biscuits for a Baby?
The Growing Giraffe is the best nutritional biscuit for the baby because it provides vitamins, iron, calcium, sodium, fiber, etc to the baby which are essential for the baby’s growth and development.
At What Age Can Babies Eat Biscuits?
The baby of 8-12 months can enjoy the baby biscuits. Though, some parents also introduce it at an early age of 6 months, which is typical during the teething phase. Yet, instead of feeding biscuits, you should start your baby’s diet with something healthy.
Also, don’t forget to check these 7 Best Baby Food
Is Marie Gold Biscuit Good For Babies?
Can we feed Marie biscuits to babies?
Yes, Marie gold biscuit is good for babies, but always give it with the milk to soften the same.
Don’t miss, 5 Best Baby Food Feeders/Fruit Nibbler Reviews!
Can I Give My 6-month-old Marie Biscuits?
Can I give Marie biscuits to a 6 months baby?
At the early stage of the baby’s life, you should not give any kind of biscuits to your baby.
Can We Give Parle G to My Baby?
Yes, you can give Parle-G to your baby.
Can We Give Parle-G to a 6-month-old Baby?
No, as mentioned above, you should not give biscuits to your baby at an early age.
Check this out, 7 Best Baby Food Blenders/Maker/Masher Reviews!
What Are the Reasons to Avoid Biscuits For Babies?
As it is well said, excess of anything is bad, the same applies to baby food, particularly, here baby biscuits. So, you should not entirely depend on the biscuits because it could have negative effects because it includes refined wheat flour, trans fat, nil nutrition, could have additives, and more.
Also give biscuits to your baby when he/she is 6+ months old. Don’t forget to consult the pediatrician.
FAQs On Baby Biscuits
- Are teething biscuits good for babies?
Yes, teething biscuits are good for babies as in this phase they need something crunchy. However, it is advisable to stick to teething rings.
- Which are the best biscuits for babies in India?
Mimmo Organics Tender Yums , 100% Certified Organic is the best biscuits for babies in India as first, these are tasty. Second, these are best for the teething phase of the baby. Third, made of organic spinach, organic kale, organic apple powder, organic corn flour, organic rice flour and more. At last, these biscuits encourage self-feeding as they are easy to hold.
- When can babies eat biscuits?
A baby can eat biscuits at the age to 4-6 months. But it is advisable by the American Academy of Pediatrician to not to feed the baby with anything solid until they attain the age of 6 months.
- Can a 6-month-old baby eat biscuits?
Certainly, but you have to make sure that the biscuits should contain ingredients like ragi, whole wheat, jaggery, ghee, and more. As these provide nutrients to the baby, however, any biscuit does not fulfil the needs of the baby.
At last, before buying any of the newborn care products should always check out the expiry date, the same goes for every product.
Furthermore, according to the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrician, you should not feed your baby with solid food before 6 months.
After that, for your convenience, you can use the best feeding bottles also to feed your baby.
On the other hand, you can also use the top baby food feeders that help you in feeding baby with solid food.
Hopefully, we have made our point in finding the best biscuits for babies in India.
If not, please comment.