Best Baby Bottle Sterilizer in India | Philips Avent Sterilizer | LuvLap Bottle Sterilizer | Electric Baby Bottle Sterilizer | Buy Baby Bottle Sterilizer Online
Does your child easily catch a cold and fall ill? You know why?
Because the immune system of your child is not completely developed or weak.
It is important to keep your baby safe and secure as there are chances that they easily get sick when they play on the ground, put anything in their mouth.
Especially those milk sippy bottles must be sterilized to keep germs free.
Let’s jump quickly to the list of 7 best baby bottle sterilizers in India in this nice table.
7 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers in India of 2021
|Preview||Baby Sterilizer||Rating||Buy Link|
|1. Philips Electric Steam Sterilizer |
– Best Budget
|4.3/5||Buy On Amazon|
|2. Dr. Brown’s Delux Bottle Sterilizer|
– Best Overall
|4.6/5||Buy On Amazon|
|3. Trumom USA Electric Steam Sterilizer|
– Top Selling
|4.2/5||Buy On Amazon|
|4. Morisons Dreams Quick Sterilizer||4.1/5||Buy On Amazon|
|5. Stok Sterilizer (BPA Free)||4.1/5||Buy On Amazon|
|6. LuvLap Electric Bottle Sterilizer||4.0/5||Buy On Amazon|
|7. R for Rabbit Baby Bottle Warmer||3.8/5||Buy On Amazon|
Further, mothers try their best to keep their infant hygienic by using the best baby humidifier that creates a moist environment for baby and allows them to sleep peacefully.
As well as loosen the mucus and you can also use the best-rated baby bathtub but they somehow while playing put their hands and toys in their mouth which might not be clean as a result they fall sick.
Although pure food is necessary for grown-ups, the same goes for infants, even infants require more care than adults as they are sensitive and do not have a well developed immune system.
They too should be fed in a clean and hygienic bottle, the traditional methods of cleaning baby bottles are wash bottles with boiled water but nowadays, with modification steam bottles sterilizer is being used to save your child from germs and bacteria.
It is easy to use a bottle sterilizer conveniently which not only saves your time but also kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria without any use of chemical, soap, and other substances which may be harmful to the baby but simply using steam.
Here we come up with various types of sterilizers such as electric sterilized and microwave sterilizer both works with the help of electricity and others are travel sterilizer and cold water sterilizer.
Types of Baby Bottle Sterilizers
1. Microwave Steam Sterilizer
As the name suggests, this sterilizer uses the power of steam to clean the baby bottle. So, all you have to do is to put the sterilizer in the microwave. Though, microwave sterilizer has less capacity to hold the bottles because of its size.
Moreover, the good news is that it would just take 4-8 minutes to clean your baby bottles.
- Perfect if you do not have much space
- Pocket-friendly as compared to an electric steam sterilizer
2. Electric Steam Sterilizer
It is the perfect sterilizer if you want to eradicate the germs and bacteria from the baby bottle because it uses electricity to generate steam that reaches the level of the boiling water.
- Easy option to clean the bottle
- Eradicate germs and bacteria
- Perfect for often sterilizing
3. UV Light Sterilizer
This sterilizer is generally used to disinfect the dental, pharmaceutical, and medical fields, etc. Though bottle sterilizers are incorporating this advanced and effective feature.
- Eliminate the germs and bacteria
- Lessen the mess of steam sterilizer
4. Cold Water Sterilizer
These sterilizers use cold water in which you need to soak the feeding bottles. The best part is that you can use it anywhere, whether it’s your home while traveling, overnight stays, etc.
- Once it is perfectly immersed in water, it functions for 24 hours
- Its results are the same as other sterilizers
12 Factors to Consider Before Buying Baby Bottle Sterilizer
1. Is Your Baby Bottle Sterilizer Effortless to Use?
Would you love to scratch your or your partner’s head in order to know how to operate the bottle sterilizer?
Not at all, so buy a sterilizer that is easy to operate.
2. How Many Bottles Does It Sterilize at Once?
If you feed the baby often, then you should need a sterilizer that can hold more bottles at a time.
For this, you need to check the capacity of the holding bottles and accessories of the sterilizer.
3. Does Your Bottle Sterilizer Dry the Water Bottles?
If your sterilizer dries the baby bottle, better than great, however, if not then it would be a list of work on your to-do list.
You can simply buy a sterilizer with this feature. Having a sterilizer with more capacity, means more instantly you would be able to clean bottles.
4. How Much Space Does Your Bottle Sterilizer Need?
If you have a small kitchen, you wouldn’t prefer to buy a bottle sterilizer that takes up more space. However, if you have a big kitchen then you won’t face the same issue.
Hence, buy a bottle sterilizer that you can store in the cabinet. To be precise, electric sterilizers need more space.
5. Does Your Bottle Sterilizer Have Extra Accessories?
Hereby additional accessories I mean tongs, bottle brush, tray, water filter, etc. All these have benefits, hence, having a sterilizer that comes with extra accessories will prevent you from spending more money on buying these.
Thus, I would advise you to buy a bottle sterilizer that comes with these accessories.
6. Do Your Baby Bottle Sterilizers Have Advanced features?
Having features like LED lights, the signal that the bottles are sterilized, automatic sterilization of bottles, and more. Makes the sterilization more easy and relaxed as these enable you to know that work is still in process.
7. How Important Is It to Have Auto Shut off Feature?
Auto shut off feature enables you to relax and sleep even after switching it on.
This feature would allow you to enjoy some quality time with your family, sleep, etc, instead of standing there and waiting for the sterilizer to switch it off.
8. What Is the Length of the Cycle?
The length of the cycle would decide how instantly your sterilizer can clean the bottles and other things.
Some of the sterilizers clean the bottle in just two minutes, on the other hand, some could take up to 30 minutes and more. To be noted, if you have an old microwave, it could take a few more minutes.
9. Does Bottle Sterilizer Store Bottles and Other Things After Sterilizing?
Some of the baby bottle sterilizers come up with a holding feature that keeps the bottles sterilized for 24 hours even after the sterilizing cycle completes. However, to keep it sterilized for 24 hours, don’t open it.
10. Can Your Bottle Sterilizer Holds a Variety of Utensils or Not?
Some sterilizers not only sterilize the feeding bottles, but can also sterilize various types of bottles, and other baby utensils.
For this, you have to check out the features, functions, etc of the product.
11. Can You Take It Anywhere?
Portability is one of the essential factors to consider while buying the bottle sterilizer. This feature will enable you to use the sterilizer at home, on vacation, etc.
12. How Much You Can Spend on Bottle Sterilizer?
Bottle sterilizer prices could be varied depending on which type of bottle sterilizer you are buying. Also, it includes other features.
However, sterilizers are portable, lightweight which allows you to carry them everywhere you want, and likewise sterilizers are not too expensive and are a lifetime investment due to their alternative uses.
Here is a detailed review of these best bottle sterilizers!
7 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers in India (2021) Detailed Review!
– Best Budget
It is the best baby bottle sterilizer in India in 2021 as it is a 3-in-1 steam sterilizer that works with the help of electricity and does not require much space and also enables you to sterilize anything you want from a small item such as bottles along with toddler plates and knives and large items such as 6 bottles, etc.
Secondly, it secures a toddler from 99.9% of germs and bacteria it uses natural steam to sterilize the bottle of the baby.
Thirdly, it allows you to use processes to sterilize the bottle and breast pumps so that you can use it later when you need it.
Further, you do not have to wait for the bottle to sterilize as it works automatically and shut itself in 6 minutes, you just need to add water, close the sterilizer and start the cycle by using the button.
- Works automatically with a button
- Quick cleaning within 6 minute
- Does not use a chemical to sterilize bottle but use steam
- Easy to adjust the size
- Suitable for a bottle of the wide and narrow neck
- Sensitive button
It includes amazing features from working automatically with a button to sterilize bottles of every size from small to medium to large within 6 minutes and most important it is chemical-free. It perfectly fits your requirements although you have to carefully use the buttons.
2. Dr. Brown’s Deluxe – Best Baby Bottle Sterilizer
– Best Overall
It is of an extravagant price though it is the best electric baby bottle sterilizer and dryer as it is fully automatic with auto shut and indicators that inform you when your bottle sterilizes.
Secondly, a removable tray allows you to set bottles and you can also sterilize bottles, nipples, pacifiers, and more. Further, it is made of BPA free plastic or polypropylene free.
- BPA free
- Allows you to set bottles so that steam directly sterilize bottles
- Work automatically
- Auto shut buttons and indicators to inform you when your bottles are ready to use
- Also, sterilize other parts of bottles such as nipples, pacifier, etc.
- Should be more durable
However, while using it you have to be careful though its other features are the best you can have in a sterilizer for your child due to its quality of sterilizing bottles as well as other parts of bottles automatically.
Alternatively, you can use Trumom USA Electric Steam Sterilizer For Feeding which uses high temperature to sterilize bottles and is made of silicone.
3. Trumom USA – Best Electric Steam Sterilizer For Feeding
– Top Selling
Though, it is expensive but is completely worth it to buy as it uses high-temperature steam to sterilize the bottle and other things in only 9 minutes along with this it allows you to store your items for a long time if you need to use them later.
Second, it can be used even when your baby grows, as later it can be used as a food steamer along with this it’s ergonomic design includes amazing attachments such as tongs, nipple and bottle shelf, and more.
Also it is best to travel and portable baby bottle sterilizer as you can use it anywhere.
Furthermore, you do not have to spend a long time cleaning or maintaining the sterilizer as a high-quality heating coil will clean it if you soak it overnight in a mixture of vinegar and water as well as it is made of silicon and is chemical-free which makes it completely safe for children.
- Made with food-grade silicone material
- Easy to store things for a long time without any complication
- High temperature completely kills the bacteria and germs
- Automatically removes scaling with the help of a mixture of vinegar and water
- Sterilize in 9 minutes
- Use as a baby steamer
- BPA free plastic
- Buttons might stop working
Although it has some problems in buttons if you use it properly it might work for longer periods.
However, the rest of the features make it the best travel and portable baby bottle sterilizer as it can be used for a time requires less time to clean things, and also works automatically.
Do you need a baby car seat that will fit in your car and keep your baby safe? Yes! definitely. Then Trumom USA is a good brand and previously we have listed some of its best products like baby car seats. We thought of sharing some more useful stuff with you.
4. Morisons by Dreams Quick – Best Baby Electric Sterilizer
It is an electric sterilizer which is spacious to sterilize up to 6 bottles wide and narrow both in just 8 minutes.
Moreover, it uses steam to prevent the infant from bacteria and other germs without using any toxic chemicals which are harmful to the child.
- sterilize bottles and other things with natural steam
- No chemicals are used
- Work quickly in just 8 minutes
- Can sterilize 6 bottles at a time
- Easy to store narrow and wide bottle
- No warranty
- The problem in operating switch
You might face a problem in using a switch rest. It is the best sterilizer you can buy for your child as you can sterilize 6 bottles whether narrow and wide in just 8 minutes.
It is the best baby bottle sterilizer in India in 2021 as it has 3 features which allow you to sterilize small, medium and large bottles along with this you can also control it with a microcomputer.
Further, it can also be used as a steamer along with a sterilizer additionally it works promptly in just 8 minutes. Finally, you can also sterilize 6 bottles at a time without facing any difficulty.
- Sterilize small, medium and large bottles
- Sterilize 6 bottles at a time
- Can be controlled with a microcomputer which allows you to control the sterilizer
- Clean bottles in just 8 minutes
- BPA free
- Not durable
As it is not durable you have to use it carefully moreover, it works promptly in 8 minutes, can be controlled with a microcomputer, sterilize all sizes of bottles and more.
It is affordable and sterilizes bottles without using any chemical but with the help of steam, which is completely safe to use as it does not have any side effects.
You do not have to wait and stand until your toddler’s bottles sterilize as it works automatically and sterilizes bottles in 8 minutes with a light indicator and automatic shut off features which save your time and provide you enough time to spend with your family or baby instead of being in a kitchen to clean bottles of your baby.
Finally, it is capacious enough to store and sterilize 6 baby bottles at a time, that too conveniently and easily. Although, if the lid stays open, the stuff remains to sterilize for 3 hours.
- Auto shut off with indicator which informs you that your bottles are ready to use
- Requires only 8 minutes to clean bottles up to 99.9%
- Spacious to carry 6 baby bottles
- Chemical and toxic-free
- Loose parts
- Might not work properly
If you are only looking for a sterilizer which is economically friendly than it is worth it but its parts might losses and also might not work properly.
Alternatively, you can use Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam as it sterilizes the bottles in 6 minutes and also you can adjust its size, however, it is expensive but worthy.
It perfectly fits in your needs as well as your budget as it is affordable. Its bottle warmer allows you to sterilize the bottles and is child safe as it is made up of BPA Free plastic.
Moreover, it allows you to boil water and then clean the bottles along with this you can also boil milk, food, steam egg, and more which makes it the best baby bottle sterilizer in India 2021.
Further, with its advanced Japanese Technology facilitates you to change its temperature according to your needs and as per its mode it automatically shuts down.
- BPA free plastics make it child-friendly
- Multiple uses can be used to steam eggs, boil milk, warm food, etc.
- Automatic shut down according to the mode set by you
- Complete control over temperature with Japanese Technology
- Take time to boil water or milk
- Sometimes shut down without heating the milk
Although, you have to take care when you boil milk or water rest it perfectly fits in your budget and helps require less attention. You can use it for multi-purpose from boiling milk to steam eggs and more.
Is Buying the Bottle Sterilizer Necessary?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) sterilizing the baby’s bottles and other parts is essential once a day, especially if your baby is under 3 months, if you have a premature baby, and if your baby has a weak immune system.
Thus, yes, a bottle sterilizer is required.
When You Should Stop Using the Bottle Sterilizer?
You can stop using the baby bottle sterilizer once your baby grows healthy and fit. However, you can use it again, if your baby gets cold, flu, fever, etc.
Because as your baby grows and while crossing each of his milestones, he is going to come into contact with the germs more often. In order to avoid such situations, you can simply keep your surroundings clean as much as possible.
What Are the Safety Tips You Follow While Using the Sterilizer?
- Ensure to lock the bottler sterilizer properly before turning the sterilizer on
- Prevent putting anything inflammable near or around the sterilizer unit
- If your baby bottle sterilizer does not heat protection feature, you should not touch it until it cools down
- A safety interlock system feature avert the sterilizer to release the high-pressure steam, which could hurt you
- To prevent burning your hands, you should wear heat-resistant gloves to remove the bottle and other accessories from the same
- Don’t place the sterilizer near or around water
- Keep it out of children’s reach
How to Ensure the Longer Life of the Sterilizer? (Maintenance of the Sterilizer)
- Prevent using the bottle sterilizer during voltage fluctuation, this could damage the internal wires of the motor, and result in severe damage to the sterilizer itself
- If you find that the sterilizer has any issue, get it to repair right away
- Moisture or water around and near sterilizer could result from serious issues, hence, keep it in a dry place
How Should You Clean the Bottle Sterilizer?
To clean the sterilizer, you have to these easy steps,
- To clean it, separately clean the parts of the sterilizer
- Clean the base of the sterilizer, either use a paper towel or dry cloth
- Depending on how dirty the base is, let the vinegar settle in the base of the same for at least 5-10 minutes
- After pouring the vinegar out, with the help of a scrubber or toothbrush, scrub the bottom of the base. This will helps in cleaning the sludge
- At last, by using a damp cloth to clean the base
- Further, to clean the container, you can simply scrub it off in the water
- As soon as parts dry, you can reassemble it
Also Read: Best Baby Bassinet Review!
Which Types of Sterilizer Best Suits Your Needs?
For what purpose are you going to use it?
Certainly, most of you are like, is this person out of her mind or what, why would a person need a sterilizer? The answer is simple to clean the baby bottle and accessories.
Well, I’m all in my sense, here I mean, if you are a person who travels more, then which sterilizer should be your choice? Are you aware of it?
Not, not really!
Here we go,
- If you are ready to spend a good amount of money, then you should buy a microwave bottle sterilizer
- Well, if you have plans to travel with your baby more often, then UV portable sterilizer should be your choice
- If you use a good quantity of bottles, then an electric sterilizer is perfect for you
So, it completely depends on your need.
How Baby Gets Infection?
Merely use of a bottle sterilizer is not enough; you should also use baby diapers instead of not keeping your baby naked as it might lead to infections as some mother keep their child naked but it is not good for the health of the baby.
Although you should keep in mind that ‘excess of anything is bad’ which simply means that overuse of diapers can be avoided, cloth diapers can be used for a long time rather than plastics diapers as they might lead to rashes.
So to keep your toddler hygienic, clean, and healthy you have to make sure that you feed your child in a sterilized bottle which strengthens the immune system, and prevents a child from the stomach problem as it does not use the chemical or toxic substance.
Common FAQs on Baby Sterilizers
- What is the best baby sterilizer?
Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer is the best baby bottle sterilizer in India in 2021 as it works automatically and instantly sterilizes the bottles in just 6 minutes along with this you can also modify its size and place the narrow and wide size of bottles in it. Although it is also affordable and fulfils all your needs.
- Do you need a baby sterilizer?
Instead of the baby sterilizer, you can also use boiling water, microwave, and bleach to the sterilize but if you have less time and want to do everything handily then baby sterilizer is best as they work automatically, auto shut features along with this nearly all the baby sterilizer are spacious and work immediately.
- What is the bottle sterilizer?
A bottle sterilizer is a device in which bottles that is fit to kill germs and bacteria with steam. It also cleans bottle nipples, caps and easily just by adding water and by turning on the switch.
- How often should I sterilize baby bottles?
It ensures more safety you should sterilize bottles regularly. Although it is important to maintain cleanliness if your child falls sick easily i.e., weak immune system, the infant is younger than 3 months as not sterilizing baby bottles results in an upset stomach, diarrhoea and more.
- What is the use of a bottle sterilizer?
A bottle sterilizer is competently better than traditional methods of cleaning baby stuff as it does not take most of your time but just some 6 to 8 minutes that too with automatic shut down, basically, you just have to start a cycle and the rest of the work completes itself. Although it allows you to clean 6 bottles at a time and with natural steam instead of using any chemicals.
Final Words on Baby Sterilizers
Are you tired of being taking care of everything from your office to home and your most important but exhausting work of cleaning equipment of your baby as you do not want to take any chance?
Therefore even after done with every work you have to stay awake until you boil water to clean the bottles of the baby so that you can use it later, to reduce your work pressure, and to make your childrearing wonderful bottle sterilizer naturally clean your baby bottles with steam?
Initially, boiling water by yourself and washing bottle of the baby takes too much time of mommy but with the advancement, bottle sterilizer lessens your burden of cleaning bottles and other things as you just have to put water in a sterilizer and everything will be done without any effort and chemical substance but just with natural steam.
Sterilizer allows you to clean 6 and more bottles at a time automatically with an indicator which informs you whether your bottles or things are clean as well as shutting down itself, so you do not have to stand for long to clean bottles or things and wait until your baby’s stuff sterilizes.
Ok summing up now
Nearly all the sterilizers work automatically and with electricity also are BPA free which makes it child-friendly and secure for the child.
Additionally, if you are worried that once your child grows baby bottles sterilizer is not of any use then you are wrong, as most of the sterilizers can be used as steamers, to warm food, to boil milk, and more.
Therefore, you can use it as much as you want.
So here is the time to buy a sterilizer and keep your baby safe. So safer the baby, the more he/she will enjoy the playtime. Oh, why not check the activity jumpers and bouncer for your little munchkin.
Are there any features that bottle sterilizers do not have? No, bottle sterilizers provide all the features that satisfy your needs.
If you are indecisive, feel free to comment, we will resolve your problem immediately.