The 5 Best Baby Carrier Bags in India | Best Ergonomic Baby Carrier in India
Whether you are going to a market or going out for dinner, don’t worry about holding the baby. The baby carrier bags are working as a helping hand of a mother.
The most precious thing you ever get to wear is your baby 🙂
It’s not only adults who are fond of baby slings, but babies also consider them an ideal choice for themselves.
5 Best Baby Carrier in India (Baby Carry Bag for Mothers)
|Preview||Baby Carrier/Sling/Wrap||Rating||On Amazon|
|1. TRUMOM USA 3-in-1 Baby Carrier Bag||4.3/5||Check Price|
|2. Kol Kol Baby Carrier-100% Cotton|
– Best Rated (My personal favorite)
|3. Infantino Go Ergonomic Carrier|
– Best Premium Comfort
|4. Luvlap Royal Hip Seat Carrier||4.3/5||Check Price|
|5. Mom’s Pride 3-in-1 Baby Carry Bag|
– Best Under 1000 Rs
Similarly, if you are a new mommy, I will advise you to go for a baby carrier because nowadays, the baby’s needs are ever-changing, and they need a lot more fun and a lot more support.
The best baby carriers in India come with more design and safety. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility, but it’s your responsibility to keep the baby safe by following the user guidelines.
1. TRUMOM USA 3 in 1 Baby Carry Bag, Sling (For Kids from 0 to 36 Months Old)
– Best Budget Carrier
The wings are deeply padded. The following areas of the baby are entirely safe- Head and Neck. These features make the product one of the best baby carrier brands in India. You know what? This baby carrier bag for a 3-year-old would be the best choice.
Further, the product’s handles make it very comfortable to carry the baby. They are a soft touch and resistant to any kind of uneven strain. The chest pads provide the safest comfort to the baby.
Similarly, the shoulder straps are wavelike, making the weight distributed evenly throughout the carrier. The product has multiple front pockets on the go. Further, it also has a removable bib where your clean cloth is restored.
What are its essential features?
- Weighs 9 kg in weight.
- An ideal choice for the baby from 0 to 3 years.
- The product comes from New York, USA.
- It gives you 6 months’ warranty from the date of purchase.
- It’s a very stylish product for modern-age moms.
- A removable bib protects your clothes from getting dirty while feeding the baby.
- The Baby’s weight gets distributed equally across the belt.
- The carrier allows the baby in three different positions- Forward front, Inward front, and backpack.
- The buckles, fabric, zippers, and Velcro are of premium quality.
- The fabric is totally anti-wrinkle and highly breathable.
- Bibs and pockets are the best of valuable features.
- Head support is excellent.
- Padding near the baby’s thighs is packed with cushions, preventing any kind of irritation.
- Locks are very much secure.
- The product is of premium quality.
- Before the baby is 3 months old, it’s better to consult a baby doctor because its neck support might not be that steady if the baby has not learned to balance its head.
- There is no support around the hips, which does not aid much in hip development.
2. Kol Kol Baby Carrier Bag 100% Cotton – Best Baby Carrier for 4 Months to 3-Year-Old in India
– Best Rated and Design
Why should people or parents buy this?
It’s my best choice and is the best baby carrier in India because it’s an ergonomic baby carrier bag. The seats are great for the baby’s development of the hips, and the fabric is made of 100% cotton.
You can use it in any season and weather. Cotton-oriented technology makes it highly breathable. This is one of the best baby carrier bags, and this is one of the best babies carry bags for mothers.
It’s, in fact, one of the best baby carrier bags for travel. It has padded shoulder straps, a supportive waistband, hood, storage pocket, and padded leg openings.
Babies falling in the age ranges of 6 months to 4 years are welcome for this product. It’s a 2-in-1 position supporter-front carry, back carry, and your hands are completely free!
What are its essential features?
- Its made of 100 percent cotton material.
- It contains certifications of International Standards-ASTM F2236
- The seat is ergonomic, promoting the development of the baby’s hips.
- Minimum height recommended-70cm.
- The hood feature keeps your baby away from evil eyes. It’s also suitable for the baby’s nap time.
- Storage pocket allows storage of all kinds of little essentials.
- Women with back issues can go for this product because the supportive waistband prevents back issues.
- Looks attractive in its bright color.
- The Hood provides a good sleeping position for babies.
- No chances of discomfort or back pain in the adult.
- The ergonomic design makes the product worth the price.
- Easy to use until 4 years of age
- It only allows facing in position. Facing out situation is missing in this product.
- It does not have lumbar support but is comfortable around the waist
- The fabric might release a bit of color while washing.
– Best Premium & Comfort
Why should parents buy this?
The features which make it one of the best baby carriers in India are: 4 carrying positions-There are 4 carrying positions which make it one of the best babies have bags for travel. They are In-Facing, Outfacing Backpack.
Lastly, the seat support is quite ergonomic, giving it a good M support, and it’s front-facing in nature. The waist belt has good size measurements and goes up to 60 cm, and hence it’s suitable for obese moms also.
Skinny moms are ideal for the 26 inches waist belt size. Waist belt- The waist belt allows even distribution of weight throughout.
What are its essential features?
- Ergonomic support features soft, padded head support.
- The transitional seat provided provides utter comfort to the knees.
- Suitable for babies weighing in the ranges of 8lbs to 40 lbs.
- 4 in 1 convertible carrier allows in facing, outfacing, and backpacking.
- Multiple pockets for carrying every essential.
- 3 IN1 form is available-
- Ergonomic Hoodie
- Pull-on Knit
- The waist belt ranges from 26 inches to 60 inches
- The lightweight hood protects the baby’s head.
- Good support for babies’ legs.
- The shoulder belts and the waist belts are made of 100 percent cotton.
- The Muslin hood is made of 100 percent cotton.
- Fantastic seat option.
- Excellent lower back support.
- Highly flexible material.
- Easily washable with cold water. No need for bleaches. No need for iron. Dry-washing is enough.
- No storage space or extra pockets.
- No facilities for extending seat belts are provided.
4. Luvlap Royal Hip Seat Carrier Bag – for 6 to 36 Months
Why people or parents should buy this?
The 3 belt formula makes it very convenient for traveling, and thus it can be tagged in the list of best baby carry bag brands for travel. The 3 belts include a shoulder belt, two in number, and a waist belt, one in number.
Its 4 Carry positions are very much impressive. The 4 Carry Positions are:
- Inward Facing
- Outward Facing
- Inward Facing Seat
- Outward Facing Seat
Also, it’s packed with superior padding, and it protects both the back and neck of the baby. It’s one of India’s best Baby carry bag brands as it reduces the strain on your back. You can comfortably carry your baby anytime, anywhere!
Also, the mesh is quite breathable. Hence your baby’s delicate skin is taken care of, and no irritation is created.
It’s straightforward in terms of usage because the buckle is easily detachable. Older babies are also welcome to this carrier, and the baby’s comfort is taken care of because the seat is perfectly detachable.
What are its essential features?
- The best preferable starting age is 3 months.
- Avoid using it for 2 months old because the belt system does not have any support for the head. The Head might keep shaking.
- The weight capacity of the carrier is 15Kg.
- The buckle belt is highly extendible. Mothers of all sizes can use this.
- It can be used until the baby turns 2 years old.
- The weight of this carrier is just 4 kgs and makes traveling long distances easy for mothers.
- Waist sizes for this carrier bag are available to 40cm.
- Very good for traveling purposes. One of the verified customers has reviewed that she used it for trekking, covering about 10kms. The baby she carried was still throughout the journey and showed no signs of discomfort.
- Up to 15 kgs of weight babies are welcome.
- Babies can be carried on back with this carrier.
- It is made of cotton and quite strong.
- The product is washable.
- Extra padding provides excellent support to the back of the mother.
- Highly adjustable and does not cause discomfort to the spine of the baby.
- It also has pockets where small essentials can be carried with ease.
- Not suitable for overweight babies or babies above 15 kg.
- The seat is a bit hard, so it should be made of soft material because a baby needs an extreme quality of softness.
5. Mom’s Pride 3-in-1 Baby Carry Bag/Sling/Wrap – 0-18 months
– Best Carrier Under 1000 Rs
It’s one of the best carrier brands in India because it uses a 3-way position system. The 3-way position system consists of Front-facing, back-carrying, and parent-facing features.
However, the recommended age groups range from newborns to 18 months old. Can carry weight capacities up to 12kg.
Further, the shoulder belt is highly adjustable, making it one of the best baby carriers in India for travel. Proper cushioning does not cause discomfort to either the baby or the parent.
What are its essential features?
- The buckle is very safe as it’s certified with double protection safe remark.
- The back page allows a good deal of ventilation, allowing the baby to breathe freely.
- Fabric is quite meshed ventilation supported.No itchiness caused to the baby’s delicate skin.
- The waist belt is highly durable and adjustable, and it’s suitable for all sizes of moms.
- Design is ergonomic, and it gives soft and secure hugs to your baby.
- Side clasp – Remove your baby off the carrier easily.
- Head Cushion – It’s very suitable for newborns because the head part is highly cushioned, providing support to the baby’s head.
- Shoulder straps – The shoulder straps contain a good deal of padding, causing zero strain levels to the mom’s shoulders.
- Padded Lumbar Strap – The baby’s weight is evenly distributed as the buckle is padded and contoured. There is absolutely no strain on the baby’s back.
- Leg Cushioning – This feature makes the product one of the best baby carrier brands for travel. The leg holes are padded, and thus, it promotes prolonged comfort to the baby while seating.
- There is a detachable bib button that prevents any kind of mesh or spillage.
- Good quality material.
- Breathable material allows a good deal of ventilation.
- Detachable head support and good cushioning in head support.Fit for use in newborns.
- Highly safe because of its durable safety belt.
- It cannot be used for babies above 18 months, not even for 2 years.
- The seat needs improvement as it’s hard.
What are the Different Types of Baby Carry Bags?
There are different baby carriers, and each carrier bag has its pros and cons. Here are the types of carrier bags:
A sling is a cloth that supports infants and tiny babies. It is of various types,
- A ring sling wraps around your body with the help of a ring that you can tight or lose it effortlessly.
The ring sling is perfect for the hot climate and is easy to use. But, it won’t disperse the baby’s weight equivalently. Hence, your shoulder has to bear all the pressure.
The wrap is the baby carrier you have to wrap around your body.
- The soft wrap is the long material you have to wrap or tie around. Moreover, it is stretchy.
- Woven wrap is also a piece of non-stretchy material that you will wrap or tie.
Baby wraps are perfect for newborns as it imitates the womb as well as they adjust quickly to different body type. However, it is not ideal for older babies because it could be restrictive.
3. Baby Carrier
A baby carrier is more like a bag with a particular structure.
- A structured carrier is ideal for hiking that is made of longer trips.
- Soft-structured carrier is a padded shoulder strap with adjustable belts, and it can be used for infants and older toddlers.
4. Meh dai or mei Tai
It is an Asian-style carrier that contains wide padded straps, a panel of fabric around your baby that covers your baby’s waist and padded straps come over your shoulder.
- Backpack carriers
- Pouch carriers
What are the Factors to Consider Before Buying Baby Carriers?
There are 21 factors to keep in mind before choosing a baby carrier bag online. So for your question, how to buy a baby carrier/sling bag?
Here is the solution:
1. Have You Considered Baby’s Weight Before Buying the Baby Carrier?
Baby carriers are made depending on the baby’s age, as some are ideal for newborns while others are for preschoolers and more. Moreover, some of the baby carriers grow with your baby.
For instance, extra carrier bags are available if we talk about different age groups and weights. A baby carrier bag for a 3-year-old will be further from the carrier bag for a 2-year-old in the weight and size capacity.
It is essential to ensure that the carrier you are buying must be falling on your demands and needs.
2. Does Your Carrier Have Hip-friendly Design?
Buy a baby carrier that allows you to keep your baby’s hip and knees to sit in the “M” position, i.e., ergonomic position, because this position encourages healthy development.
The hip seat should be designed so that the mother does not feel much lower back pressure.
3. Does Your Baby Carrier Meet Safety Standards?
It is essential to meet all standards. Therefore, buy a baby carrier that has met the safety standards due to consistent changes in the carrier’s safety standards. It could be ASTM certified.
Along with this, it should have proper hip support to ensure that your baby’s hips fall naturally on their sides and the knees of the baby bent slightly.
4. Are You Compromising the Quality of the Carrier?
Never fall for a product that is made of poor-quality material. No doubt, you might need to spend some money on the same for good quality. However, you can spend that on your baby’s safety.
For instance, you can get a baby carrier bag for under 500 Rs. And can also find a massive collection of baby carrier bags under 1000 Rs./ 2000 Rs. Do not compromise on quality and get the best carrier bag for your li’l one to ensure his comfort and safety.
5. Is Your Baby Carrier Durable and Comfortable?
It is ensured to buy a baby carrier bag from a certified company which must be durable and comfortable for the baby.
Additionally, make sure that the straps should not poke your baby or you, and the fabric should not block the airways.
Further, if you are looking for longevity or durability, you should go for a carrier that can hold a baby of high weight and be front-facing.
It must be accessible in use, and its material should be baby-friendly.
6. How do You Prefer to Carry Your Baby?
If adaptability is essential, you should buy a carrier that allows you to hold the baby in varied positions. Some baby carriers will enable you to carry or position your baby in different situations.
7. How Easy is it to Clean the Baby Carrier?
Carrying the baby in a carrier means dealing with spitting, vomiting, and more mess. Hence, buy a baby carrier that has machine-washable fabric. You can also consider buying drool pads and other covers if not this.
8. Can You Peck a Kiss Over Your Baby’s Head? (How Close Your Seat is?)
If you are going for the front-facing carrier, then ensure that it allows you to peck the kiss on the baby’s head without leaning too much.
9. Does Your Baby Carrier Provide Adequate Support?
The only need for the carrier is to support your baby and you. With comfort, you should also look for a sturdy page that keeps your baby’s spine, legs, and more.
Moreover, you should also ensure that it supports your baby’s head as it is essential, especially for your young tot, as he does not have control over his neck and head.
10. Does Your Carrier Have a Comfortable Base Strap?
As it’s not a baby who needs to be comfortable, you also have to be satisfied. Because sometimes, wearing uncomfortable carriers results in back pain and more.
So, the baby carrier with a comfortable base strap ensures that the baby’s weight is dispersed equivalently around your hip area.
Hence, the straps and buckles of the carrier should be strong. If you have neck, back, and shoulder problems, this support, padded straps, and adjustable straps are essential.
11. Does Your Baby Carrier Have a Wide and Supportive Seat for the Baby?
The vast and supportive seat ensures your baby’s legs are adequately separated to conserve the baby from hip dysplasia.
12. Can You Easily Use the Baby Carrier?
Buy a baby carrier that you can put on and off without anyone’s help. You need a baby carrier with clips and buckles instead of straps as it does not need tying.
The instructions to use the same would be clear and direct.
For instance, some baby slings include various steps to put on. However, the ring sling is effortless to wear. Additionally, wraps and slings are easy to tuck in your baby’s diaper bag, though the same is not possible in the case of a soft-structured carrier because it is heavy.
13. What Kind of Straps does a Baby Carrier Should Have?
Buy a baby carrier with board straps that should cross at your back as well as it should not pull your neck or shoulder too much.
Why are board and wide straps essential?
It is essential because the broad straps of the hip or waist do not pressurize your shoulder nor restrict your movements. Further, the straps should be effortless to adjust and should not limit the baby’s vision or cut your baby’s face.
In the case of sling and wrap, these also have a board piece of fabric over your shoulder and waist.
14. Can You Breastfeed Your Baby in the Carrier?
The sling-type carrier is more like a pouch because of its additional material. Though it could be bulky for tiny babies, you would need more time to wear it ideally. Additionally, some people find it uncomfortable to wear.
Don’t miss: How to Breastfeed a Baby? (Full Guide!)
15. What Material is Used to Make the Baby Carrier?
Some fabric or material can be rubbed against your skin or baby’s skin, which can cause chafe, rashes, etc. You should go for breathable fabric, especially in summer. On the other hand, for cool weather, you need warm cloth.
16. Can Anyone Wear the Baby Carrier?
If varied people are going to take care of your baby, then you should go for the carrier that effortlessly fits anyone. This feature is only essential if you, your husband, family members, and caregiver is taking care of the baby, then you would need this feature.
17. Would You Carry Your Sleeping Baby in the Carrier?
If yes, you should go for the carrier that comes with less effortless removal because this will enable you to in and out while your baby is snoring.
18. Do You Go for Hiking?
Suppose you are an active user, for instance, if you go hiking and plan to take your baby with you this time. In that case, you should buy a baby carrier with safety restraints to keep your baby safe.
Also, look for an additional pocket, sun cover, and more for the baby’s comfort.
19. Does Your Baby Carrier Grow With Your Baby?
For long-term usage of the baby carrier, you should go for the page that grows with your baby. Hence, don’t go for the airline with one size.
20. Does Your Baby Carrier Come Under Warranty?
Always buy a baby carrier that falls under warranty to allow you to repair and replace it.
21. How Much Do You Need to Spend?
The budget you need for the baby carrier depends on the type of carrier you want to buy.
You can also look at these features:
- EN-13209:2-2005 certification.
- It must be suitable for babies of 3 months to 24 months.
- Can handle at least 15 kgs of weight.
- It should have an ergonomic seat design.
- It should have multi-positional versatility-front carry face in and front carry facing out.
- The fabric should be made of 100 percent cotton.
- Should provide lumbar support.
Go for other reviews website also:
Get help from other mothers or websites-search through a range of products. Talk to a person who has a good knowledge of these products. They must know how these carriers work and how they are best fitted on your body.
FirstCry is also a good-rated baby product website. These websites have just incredible levels of knowledge on these baby products. These reviewers are going to help you a lot in your decision-making process.
What are the Benefits of Using a Baby Carrier?
1. Carried Babies Cry Less
Yes, you were carrying a baby results in less crying because your baby can feel your presence and safety. That again results in lessening the stress and anxiety of you and your baby.
Moreover, it improves your bond with your baby and toddler. Hence, it would keep your baby calm and prevent crying.
2. Promotes Physical Development
A baby sling wraps and carrier keep the baby upright, strengthening the neck and head control. Also, it enhances the strengths of the arms of the baby, unlike baby cribs. On top of it, with the help of continual motion, the development of the inner ear is enhanced and encourages balance.
3. Improve Production of Breast Milk and Breastfeeding
Remaining in contact with the baby physically releases the oxytocin hormones that encourage milk production. Most importantly, mothers can also feed the baby in a sling without using their hands.
4. Encourage Neurobehavioral Development and Allow the Baby to Talk
Babywearing allows the baby to see and hear things around, such as voices, emotions, facial expressions, and more that help the baby develop neurobehavior. Further, it also allows the baby to learn new words.
5. Prevent Flat Heads
Sleeping on the back is recommended to deter the Sudden Infant Health Syndrome, but it comes with the flathead. Therefore, a baby sling and carrier are the best options to prevent flathead. Alternatively, for flatheads, you should check out these baby head-shaping pillows.
6. Less Risk of Sudden Death Syndrome
It helps reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, though you have to wear it ideally. Hence, you have to check how you are wearing the carrier.
Ensure that your carrier is not too tight as it can suffocate the baby.
7. Move Freely
After delivery, you have got back to work, take care of the home, and more. So, wearing a carrier would allow you to move freely. Hence, now you can work freely without restricted movement.
There must be some questions in your mind regarding the baby carrier bags. Some of the most frequently asked questions are given below, with answers for your better understanding.
Wearing a Baby Wrap? 5 Things to Keep in Mind
Some mothers just wear a baby carrier as she just has to carry a baby, but its effect can be worse because it leads to postural deformity and affects the growth of the baby’s hip. There comes a T.I.C.K.S that helps you figure out that your baby wrap is perfect.
Ensure that the baby wrap is tight to prevent unexpected falling off the baby. The tight baby wrap keeps the baby close to you and safe too.
I: In view at all times
Keeping an eye on the baby to check if the baby is safe there or not is essential. Therefore, a baby wrap should allow you to see the baby constantly.
C: Close enough to kiss
After wrapping up the baby, always check that you can kiss the baby’s head or not? If yes, it is fine, but if not, you have to reposition the baby wrap.
K: Keep chin off chest
Check whether there is a gap under the baby’s chin or not? The hole should be of 2 fingers. If your baby is in a perfectly upright position and has a curved spine and squatted legs, the chances of the chin drop are reduced.
S: Support back
Most importantly, ensure that there is no gap between you and the baby, although a bit lose enough that you can slip your hands into it.
What are the Safety Precautions to be Taken When Using the Baby Carrier?
- Change the carrying position of your newborn often
- Ensure that the carrier is providing enough support to your baby’s arms, neck, head, hips, etc
- Before using the carrier, talk to your doctor about the same if your baby is prematurely born or has respiratory issues
- For the baby of 4-6 months, your baby should be placed in an inwards facing position
- Follow the TICKS guidelines when using the baby carrier
- Go for the position that suits you and your baby both
- Make sure that your baby is not curling in there because this might press the baby’s chin against your breast that can suffocate the baby
- Keep an eye on your baby by monitoring the baby’s breathing
- Keep your baby’s head close to your chin as much as you are comfortable
- Practice how to take the baby in or out, hold the baby, etc., in the baby carrier. For this, you can use the teddy bear and treat it like a baby
- Follow the instruction to wear the baby carrier ideally
- Before wearing the carriers check whether it is torn or not
- Make sure that you and your baby should able to see each other
- After breastfeeding, reposition your baby to the proper position
More Common FAQs on Baby Carriers
Which is the best baby carrier bag in India?
LuvLap Royal Hip Baby Carrier is the best baby carrier bag in India. It is durable, comfortable, and looks fantastic. Plus, it comes with the four carrying positions for your baby. You can also try Trumom (USA) 3 in 1 Baby Carrier for Kids if you travel a lot.
Are baby carriers bad for baby hips?
Well, it’s absolutely a wrong notion that you are building. Baby carriers are designed to shape little bums. Not using them can create problems like dyslexia or dislocation of bones in the hip joint. It’s perfect for preventing such kinds of serious issues. These are designed in a way that helps and provides support to not only the baby’s hip but also his spine and neck. There is a baby carrier bag with a hip seat so that babies can sit comfortably in the baby carrier bag.
How to wear a baby carrier bag?
With each baby carrier bag, mostly a manual is given to tell you. It is straightforward. There are a few straps and belts attached to the bag, and you have to tie them around your shoulder and waist. But carefully read the instructions given in the manual.
Can you carry a newborn in a baby carrier?
No! Before 3 months, the baby’s scalp is too delicate, and the neck is not yet stable. No matter how much padding the back supports have or to what extent they are certified, it’s not preferable for newborns. Let your lit be 3 months at least, and then you can buy him one.
Which is the best baby carrier bag for travel?
Luvlap Baby Carrier Galaxy and Trumom are the best carrier bag for travel. These are lightweight, look classy, and premium. You can easily carry your baby in this carrier bag on flights, trains, restaurants, and shopping malls.
How to make a baby wrap?
Start with positioning your wrap across your chest, then bring it behind you in a cross position, i.e., X. After that, lift one shoulder panel. Later make an X again in front by pulling both the panels through the label. Further, bring the panel behind the back and tie it. Afterward, remove the panel with the same label and search for the panel close to your body. Finally, place the baby in it on the opposite shoulder.
How long can a newborn be in a sling?
If a baby sling keeps your baby’s legs in an unhealthy position, it affects the development of the baby’s hips.
What is the Safest Way for a Baby Carrier, i.e., Facing in or out?
Facing an inward position is recommended. However, the front-outward position is only recommended for a brief period because it creates stress over the arms, shoulder, and neck.
Still, if you are going for this, you should know that it should be ergonomically designed. Though, the facing-in position is safe and comfortable for the baby because it allows your baby to see you keep the baby calm as well as it should start from 6 months of age.
Moreover, some babies enjoy the same past 6 months while others want it until 12 months.
To sum up, I will list the cheapest and the highest priced Carriers. But always remember not to go just for the money. See whether or not the carriers fulfill your requirements.
A few tips on using the baby carrier – Make sure your baby is well-fed and has an adequate sleep before he plunges the first time into the airline. That’s because the place is new for them.
They might get nervous and start crying, but you should not give up. It’s a bit like nursing, and you must try to enhance your confidence level to handle the baby.
Seeing your confidence, your baby will get slowly adapted to the product, and he will feel comfortable soon.
Also, in the winter season, you prefer to buy a more oversized jacket for yourself. So that your baby can fit comfortably into it, and your baby needs to accommodate underneath.
Cheap Baby Carriers:-
- LuvLap Royal Hip Seat Carrier
- Mom’s Pride 3 in 1 Baby Carry Bag
- TRUMOM 3 IN 1 Baby Carrier for Kids
Expensive Baby Carriers:-
- Infantino Go Forward Evolved Ergonomic Carrier
- R for Rabbit Upsy Daisy Smart Hip
- Mee Mee Lightweight Baby Carrier
- Kol-Kol Baby carrier bag 100 percent cotton
Consequently, these are high in demand and highly recommended by the customers. You can easily select any of them and provide your baby with the warmth of your lap and keep him safe and comfortable.
Have any doubts? Or did we miss any of the best baby carriers in India in the above list? Do let us know in the comments below. Happy Shopping. TC!