Which is the best sipper for babies in India? Which sipper is the best baby sippy cup for a breastfed baby in India? What is the best baby sippy cup in India? When should you use a sipper? How helpful is a baby sipper?
These are some questions to which you are searching for the answers, am I right? Why not dig a bit and learn about the best sipper for babies in India.
Let’s start with another name of the baby sipper. Baby sipper is often denoted as training cups, sippy cups, straw sipper, and transition cups. To get some more information, let’s move forward.
So, why not give a brief meaning of baby sipper? Baby sipper enables the baby to drink water and milk on his own.
5 Best Sipper for Babies in India Reviews!
|1. Philips Avent Straw Cup for Babies (9+ Months)|
– Best Budget
|2. Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup (6+ Months)|
– Best Rated
|3. Mee Mee 2 in 1 Spout and Straw Sipper Cup|
– Recommended for 2+ year
|4. Luvlap Hippo Baby Sipper/Sippy Cup||4.0/5|
|5. Chicco Transition Baby Sipper Cup||3.9/5|
Eventually, your little one has to learn to drink and eat himself, isn’t it? Why not give him a start with his cute little sipper. You are worried about it. What if it spilled on your baby?
Do not worry, as baby sippers are sealed and prevent leakage.
Now, the types of the best sipper for babies in India depend on age and its substance. Here for the baby of 5 years, we have six sippers.
First, transition cups. This is the ideal sipper for a baby of 4-6 months. Along with this, its soft handles allow your baby to hold and form a habit of drinking quickly.
Second, soft spout cups are soft and act as training cups for a baby of 6-12 months. To add, these are easy to hold.
Third, straw sippers are ideal for a baby above 9 months. Do not confuse it with an ordinary cup, as these are leakage-proof.
Fourth, hard spout cups are ideal for kids who have used sippy cups before, and it is best for a baby of 12-18 months and is made of rigid material.
Last, toddler cups are adequate for a baby of above 18 months and are ideal for transitioning away from sipper.
Finally, spoutless 360° cups these cups allow your kid to drink from any side, too, without spilling water or milk. To add, these are for young infants.
What are the Various Types of Baby Sipper Cups?
1. Sippy Cups With Silicone Spouts
These sippy cups come with spouts made of the same material as a bottle nipple. The fixture of this sippy cup is made of silicone that is flexible and very much friendly to bottle-fed. Hence, there are good chances that your baby will accept the same quickly.
It is not perfect for older kids because they could chew the same.
2. Spoutless Sippy Cup
As the name gives you hints, it does not contain the spout but a rim that allows your kid to drink.
What about milk, water, etc., spill on your kid’s cloth?
It won’t because it is non-spill and helps in the development of motor skills with the mouth muscle control of your kid.
All of these help your kid to use regular cups.
3. Sippy Cup With Soft Plastic Spouts
The spout of these sippy cups comes with soft plastic. Though it is not flexible like the silicone spout, still, you can ideally use it for the first time.
Above all, it is the perfect sippy cup to use in the baby’s teething phase because these are gentle along with being a little tough to chew.
4. Sippy Cup With Straw
Like silicone spout silicone sippy cups, these come with silicone straw. Additionally, because it has a valve that makes it spill-proof, it doesn’t matter how playful your baby is.
Moreover, it is ideal if your baby sucks harder and is ideal for the breastfed baby and babies who do not accept sippy cups.
To be noted, it is not ideal for the baby if you are introducing it and babies who are young.
5. Sippy Cup With Hard Spout
The exact appearance is precisely like the soft-spouted sippy cups, and the only difference is that it is not. Because it is made of hard plastic, plus are ideal for toddler and preschooler.
What are the Different Parts Sippy Cups Have?
To be noted, the structure of sippy cups could be varied, yet the parts of the sippy cups are the same.
Cup is the central part of the sippy cup because this part contains the liquid.
The spout is more like a bottle nipple that allows your baby or kid to suck the liquid present in the cup.
Having handles in the sippy cup is helpful because your baby would learn to hold the sippy cup, and the best thing is that you don’t have to make efforts for this. Simply teach your baby, and a next time, he will do it.
Though, having this feature in the sippy cup is your choice. As some sippy cups have handles, others don’t, while others come with detachable handles.
To prevent the spillage of the liquid from the container, having the valve is essential. Some sippy cups have detachable valves; however, others have an in-built valve.
Here comes the top of the sippy cup that will prevent the cup’s spout from dirt and dust. Hence, no infection and germs.
What are the Factors to Consider While Buying the Sippy Cups?
How are you going to buy a sippy cup?
From the types of sippy cups, you would have understood one thing: you can not just pick any sippy cup, but you have to consider many factors. But, do you know what those factors are?
Well, let’s see what things you have to consider when buying sippy cups.
1. Are You Aware of the Types of the Sippy Cups?
Buying any sippy cup won’t help your baby in any way.
If your baby is the hard sucker, then using the sippy cup with a silicone spout won’t help, but the sippy cup with a straw will be. That means you end up wasting the money.
Likewise, after breastfeeding, some babies don’t accept the sippy cup. But the sippy cup that comes with a silicone spout would be perfect.
2. What Material is Used to Make Sippy Cups?
You have a playful baby who throws cups, toys, and more while making it tough to choose what you should get or not for your baby.
Imagine you have given a plastic or glass sippy cup to your baby, but as soon as you come back from the kitchen, you notice the whole mess on the floor and baby’s cloth because he has thrown the sippy cup.
However, that’s fun for your tot but indeed a headache for you.
And that’s why you need a durable sippy cup, like stainless steel sipper bottle/cup.
Hence, you have to consider other factors while choosing the material of the sippy cup because of some other factors such as chemical, cleanliness, weight, and more.
- Stainless Steel
Stainless steel sippy cups are durable, chemical-free, and effortless to clean. Some stainless-sippy cups keep your baby’s liquid at a specific temperature.
Most of the parts of sippy cups are made of silicone, such as valve, spout, straw, and sleeves. The best part is that it will never harm your baby, even if chewed.
However, don’t forget to replace the chewed parts.
If you are looking for an inexpensive option, then a plastic sipper bottle should be your choice because it is lightweight too, which means your baby can hold it effortlessly.
But plastics are not as safe as other materials because they contain chemicals. Hence, look for chemical-free and BPA-free plastic.
Glass material is safe because it is free from chemicals and has silicone sleeves. Hence, your baby can hold without making it fall.
Yet, it is heavy, and the chances are that it can break easily.
3. What is the Age of Your Baby?
You can not use any sippy cup for a baby of any age. Hence, age is also an essential factor to consider.
4. Can You Easily Replace the Spout of the Sipper Cup?
If you are using the sippy cup for milk, then you have to change it from time to time. For replacement, you need to check whether you can change it quickly or not and whether the accessories are available easily.
Changing the spout is essential. Hence, always buy a sippy cup that allows you to replace the same, unlike one that doesn’t, as you would end up investing money in rebuying one.
5. Is Your Sipper Cup Leak-Proof?
When your baby is hungry or thirsty, no one can stop him from drinking the liquid out of a sipper cup. But, if your sipper cup is not leak-proof, then your baby’s cloth and your floor would end up doing the same.
Additionally, you should buy a sipper cup with a valve to make it leak-proof.
6. Can Your Baby Effortlessly Hold the Sippy Cup? (Lightweight)
If you want your baby to hold the cup quickly, buy a sipper cup of lightweight. To be precise, a glass sipper cup is heavier than plastic, silicone, or stainless steel sippy cup.
7. Does Your Sippy Cup Have Handles?
As the weight of the sippy cup is essential to hold the cup, similarly, you need to buy a sippy cup with handles.
8. Is Your Sippy Cup Ensuring Safety of Baby/Kid?
For baby/kid’s safety, buy a sippy cup with a smooth base, edges, and body. Also, it should be certified and chemical-free.
9. Can You Easily Clean the Sippy Cup?
Cleanliness is essential for your baby as it keeps your baby safe from germs, diseases, etc. Hence, your sippy cup should be easy to clean and sterilize.
10. How Long Can You Use the Sippy Cup?
The life of the sippy cup depends on its durability of the cup. Sippy cups like stainless steel, glass, and silicone can be used longer. On the other hand, plastic sippy cups have a shorter life.
Still, you need to change the sippy cup timely.
11. Is it Easy to Use a Sippy Cup?
Easy to use means the sippy cup with a good grip. Thus, buy a sippy cup that ensures that your baby can hold on to it ideally.
12. Is Your Sippy Cup Safe for the Environment?
You can buy a sippy cup that is safe for your baby and the environment. It does not only mean buying the sippy cup made of BPA-free plastic but also includes stainless steel, glass, and well as silicone.
13. Does Your Sippy Cup Impose Choking Hazard?
I know it sounds absurd, but a sippy bottle can be harmful if any of its parts get into the baby’s mouth.
That’s why you should buy a sipper cup that does not have various assembling parts. So, buy a sipper bottle that your baby won’t be able to open, especially the spout of the sippy cup.
14. How Much Do You Have to Spend on the Sippy Cup?
Stainless steel and glass sipper cups are pretty expensive; however, silicone and plastic sippy cups are pocket-friendly. So, your budget would depend on which type of sippy cup you are planning to buy.
So, you have to get a pretty good idea of what type of sipper you need for your baby, right? Now let’s move to the 5 best sippers for babies in India.
5 Best Sipper for Babies in India Detailed Reviews!
1. Philips Avent Straw Cup for Babies (9+ Months) – Best Sipper for Babies in India
– Best Budget
Are you looking for a sipper that helps your baby’s oral development? If yes, then it is the best sipper for babies as this straw cup has ergonomic design handles, which helps in the baby’s oral development.
Further, you can quickly assemble it, and it is dishwasher safe. With that, you do not have to think about the spilling as it has an anti-leak valve.
For a natural drinking position, you can effortlessly bend the lower part of the straw. To add, for the baby’s safety, it is made up of BPA-free plastic and is best for a baby of 9 months and above.
With all these features, it is the best sipper for babies. However, you can also use the best baby bottle sterilizers to clean up the sipper.
- Ergonomic design handles
- Helps in the oral development of the baby
- Easily assemble
- Washable in dishwasher
- Has an anti-leak valve
- Natural drinking position, you can effortlessly bend the lower part of the straw
- BPA free
- The plastic smells, commented by buyers
- Might face difficulty to sip water due to thick straw
As an alternative, try this sippy cup from Philips:
Philips Avent Classic Soft Spout Cup/Sipper for Babies
Being a busy parent then taking care of the baby is arduous and tiring, right? Let us make it manageable for you. First, it is one of India’s best sippers for babies as it is easy to clean.
Along with this, it is one of the best sippers for babies in India as your baby can quickly grasp its handles.
Not only this, but it’s best because your baby can conveniently sip the water or milk with the help of one piece of silicone spout. Moreover, it can be washed in a dishwasher.
- BPA free, that is safe for the baby
- Easy to clean
- Easy to hold
- Conveniently sip with the help of one piece of a silicone spout
- Dishwasher safe
- Start seeping when pressed
- The spout is thin and delicate
- Cap does not close properly
- Leaks even after applying cap, commented by buyers
- In contrast, difficult to sip as its lid is close to spout, claimed by customers
2. Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup – Best Sippy Cup for Babies in India
– Best Rated
While your baby is having or drinking something, it is difficult to ignore the spilling on the baby’s bed, crib, clothes, and more.
To help you out, Munchkin comes with the 360° trainer cup that prevents mess. So no more spilling. It is the best baby sippy cup in India as it is made while keeping parents and babies in mind.
The best baby sippy cup in India allows your baby to take sips from every side like an ordinary cup.
With that, this cup is adequately perfect for a baby of 6 months and above as it is easy to clean and automatically seals when your kid does not drink water.
Meanwhile, you can use baby wipes to clean up the mess if water or milk spills.
- 360° trainer cup that prevents mess
- BPA free
- Allow baby to take sips from every side like an ordinary cup
- Easy to clean as it does not have a valve parts
- Seal automatically, when not drinking
- Helps in the development of muscle of mouth
- Easy to drink
- Recommended by dentist
- In contrast, it leaks
- Have to put more efforts to suck, commented by buyers
- Does not have a lid
As an alternative, you can also try this:
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree Sippy Cup for Babies
A 360° sippy cup that allows your kid to drink water and milk from any side would be of great help, isn’t it? How does it help?
It is one of the best baby sippy cups in India as it enhances the muscular development of the mouth.
Now, let’s come to your convenience. It is easy to clean as it does not encompass valves, spouts, and other pieces.
To add, it does not leak because it closes automatically as soon as your kid is done with drinking.
It is one of India’s best baby sippy cups for babies 12 months and above. Along with this, it is safe for your baby as it is made of BPA-free plastic.
- Made of BPA free plastic
- Closes automatically as soon as your kid is done with drinking
- Easy to clean as it does not encompass valves, spouts and other pieces
- Enhances the muscular development of the mouth
- Recommended by dentist
- In contrast, it leaks
- Upper part that is made of silicone attracts dust
- Tough to drink, commented by buyers
- Sipper lid could be better
- Does not have a cap
- Price could be less
3. Mee Mee Sipper 2 in 1 Spout and Straw Sipper Cup for Babies
– Recommended for 2+ year
Mee Mee sipper comes with the 2 in 1 sipper that you can use as a straw sipper and spout cup. Yes, you are getting both types of sippers in one, and that’s why I would call it one of India’s best sippers for babies.
What’s more? It is built in a way that allows your baby to substitute the feeder bottle with a sipper that will enable your kid to drink thick liquids.
With that, it is one of the best sippers for babies in India for the baby of 2 years and above and is BPA free too. To add, it can be used for a baby of 6 months.
While some kids bite the straw and spout, from now, you do not have to worry as it is made with silicone that is bite resistant.
- BPA free and chemical-free
- Compromise silicone, that is bite resistant
- Cleared International standard of safety
- Can be used as a straw sipper and spout cup
- Difficult to sip water with a straw, commented by buyers
- Spout could be wider
- Need to press nipple, to drink water, that results in spillage, commented by buyers
- Handle rotate even if the lid is tight
- Quality of straw could be betted
4. Luvlap Hippo Baby Sipper/Sippy Cup, Anti-Spill Design with Soft Silicone Spout
Do you want something that your baby would love? Why not bring your kid a hippo sipper? It is the best baby sippy cup for breastfed babies in India as it gives a nipple-like feel to the baby while drinking milk.
As its spout is made of soft silicone that helps in the baby’s oral development. That’s why it is the best baby sippy cup for breastfed the baby in India.
With the help of its inbuilt valve, it does not leak and spill the milk and water out. The flow needs to be pressed to let the baby gulp water and dairy down.
To clean the best baby sippy cup for breastfed babies in India, you can sterilize and wash it in a dishwasher.
More to add, it is as safe for the kid as it is made up of BPA-free plastic. To add, it is best for a baby of above 6 months. You can also check out other products of Luvlap, Luvlap galaxy baby stroller, and Luvlap sunshine baby stroller.
- Made up of BPA free plastic
- Dishwasher safe and can be sterilize
- Has touch flow valve, that needs to be pressed that enables the baby to drink water and milk easily
- Helps in the oral development
- The spout is made of soft silicone
- Detachable handles
- Easy to grasp
- Bite resistant
- Holes of spout could be wider
- In contrast, it leaks claimed by buyers
- The mouth of sipper is hard and wide
- The handle of sipper scratch the hands of baby, commented by customers
- The shape of spout is like the mouth of hippo, that might affect the features of the baby, commented by buyers
- Tough to open the lid
5. Chicco Sipper Transition Baby Sipper Cup
As the babies’ gums are soft and delicate, for the soft and tender gums, you need the best sippy for milk in India. Why?
It is the best sippy for milk in India as this transition cup’s spout is made of soft silicone.
Then, for manageable drinking, it is spill-proof, and that’s what keeps your kid away from the mess while he’s drinking milk or water.
Isn’t it the best sippy for milk in India? I would say it is the best for your baby.
What is best about this sipper? It is the best sippy for milk in India as it helps in the baby’s motor development.
Are you wondering how?
Well, with the help of its handles, as to hold the sipper, your baby of 2 years old and above needs to grasp the handles. Along with this, its handles are detachable.
Meanwhile, you can use the best baby/kids rockers and best baby bouncers for development.
- Soft, that makes it perfect for the baby
- Helps in the motor development
- Easy to hold the sipper
- Detachable handles
- Has cap
- BPA free
- The lid could be tighter
- In contrast, it leaks, commented by customers
- Cap could be better
- Tit is too soft, commented by buyers
As an alternative, you can also try this:
BeeBaby Soft Silicone Spout Sippy/Sipper Cup for Baby/Toddlers
Let’s start by mentioning the usefulness of one of India’s best sippers for babies.
First, this spout sippy has delicate silicone that helps in the baby’s oral development.
Second, it also lets your baby hold the sipper with his cute little hands.
Third, it resists spilling. As a result, no more mess, now you can carry this one of the best baby sippy cups in India without worrying that it will leak in the diaper bag, purse, and more.
Next, it is easy to drink from this one of India’s best baby sippy cups as you have to press the spout to flow the liquid.
Later, it is made of BPA-free plastic as well as its cap is dustproof. Therefore, it is one of India’s best sippers for babies for 9 months and above.
- Made of high-grade silicone
- BPA free
- Easy to drink, as you have to press its silicone spout
- It easy to drink
- Easy to assemble
- Separable handles
- Dustproof cap
- Leave colours
Does Your Baby Need a Sippy Cup?
Yes, sippy cups are important for the baby.
Though, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends using the sippy cup by 18 months. Because depending on the feeding bottle, more than that can result in tooth decay and other teeth related problems.
Further, sippy cups allow your baby to learn to use open-cup because sippy cups are leak-proof and encourage independence.
Which Sipper Cup is Best for Baby?
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup is the best cup for your baby of 6 months and more because some of the following reasons,
- 360-degree trainer cup which allows your baby to take a sip from the cup from any side without spillage
- Safe for the baby as it is made of BPA-free plastic
- When your baby is not drinking water, it seals automatically
- Is also helps in the muscle development of the mouth
Is Sipper Safe for Babies?
Yes, sipper is safe for the baby unless you drink anything other than water. Because drinking milk, drinks, and more can result in tooth decay and other teeth problems.
When Should I Start My Baby on a Sippy Cup?
Mostly, babies are ready to use sippy cups around 6-9 months.
However, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) suggests introducing a sippy cup as early as six months.
I would advise you to discuss the same with the doctor. But regardless of the agreed age to start using a sippy cup, you should undoubtedly commence the transition process by the period of 12 months and stop using the same by the age of 2 years.
Why is Sippy Cups Bad?
Yes, sippy cups can have a harmful effect if used longer than specified.
Some of the harmful effects of the sippy cups are,
- Could result in tooth decay and other teeth related issues if sweet beverages used
- Can enhance the possibility of growth of bacteria on the teeth, if used for a long period
- Effect the development of teeth and jaw
- If used for a long time, can affect the speech development
- As it holds the baby’s tongue tip inside the baby’s mouth to swallow, this would result in tongue-thrust as well as oral motor development
Are Sippy Cups or Straw Cups Better?
No matter which cup you will use, with open, straw, and sippy top, these will undoubtedly encourage the baby’s development as your baby has to use his tongue and mouth for drinking from the same.
Yet, straw cups are recommended to use over sippy cups because sippy cups affect speech and language development.
Can I Put Formula in a Sippy Cup?
You can put formula milk in the sippy cup. However, I would advise you not to do it often, resulting in tooth decay and other teeth related issues.
Even AAP recommends using only water in sippy cups.
How Do You Teach a Baby to Use a Sippy Cup?
Sippy cups are not like the concept of physics, which is impossible to understand.
Here, the teacher is you, because you are the only person aware here.
Here are some easy steps that you can follow to introduce your baby to the sippy cup.
Step 1: Which is the Right Cup?
The right cup is the one that creates less mess, is durable, and is leak-proof. Because, indeed, your baby won’t like to be in a bunch as much as you.
A sippy cup has other features: it is lightweight, easy to hold, could have handles, should be safe, etc.
Hence, your baby probably would try various cups before sticking to one.
Step 2: What You’re Filling in the Sippy Cup?
Your baby will not like a new experiment of yours, and that’s why you should fill it with something familiar. However, according to the recommendation of the AAP, you should only give water to your tot in a sippy cup because sweet beverages can result in teeth-related issues.
Moreover, you can start with something like your breastmilk, formula, diluted fruit juice, etc.
Step 3: Are You Forcing Your Baby to Use the Sippy Cup?
If you are, you need to stop it right away because using the sippy cup is the whole new thing for your growing baby. Additionally, your baby will not hold the cup in a go.
Hence, be patient and hold the cup to your tot’s mouth and allow your baby to drink and swallow some by trickling the liquid in his mouth. Moreover, don’t hurry, and let him take time to eat, then offer a second sip.
You can also teach him how to drink or hold the sippy cup by doing it yourself or simply pretending. Make it seem like fun.
Step 4: Don’t Always be There For Your Baby?
I’m not saying you have to leave your baby out there and not help him. I simply mean that if your baby is trying to hold or grab the sippy cup, let him do that. Allow your baby to figure out things himself.
Step 5: Are You Using a Vary Cup?
Don’t worry. I’m not asking you to buy various sippy cups. But here I mean, you can sometimes switch between a regular or sippy cup to allow your baby to use both, and he will learn eventually to use the standard cup.
However, it could create a mess, but it is better than developing tooth decay and other issues (due to sippy cups).
Step 6: What to Do if Your Baby Refuses the Sippy Cup?
Some babies love to try new things. However, others want to stick to one. So, if you notice your baby not accepting the sippy cups, here are a few things you can try,
- Either start by filling the cup with breastmilk or formula, if this is not working dip the spout into the same. Additionally, you can use the nipple to lure your baby to use it then replace the same later when your baby starts sucking
- Some baby prefer straw over spout because they are easy to suck, you can try this too
- You can use the baby sippy cup halfway when feeding the baby, i.e., you can give half of the milk or formula in the feeding bottle other in the sippy cup
- Remove the valve of the cup to allow the baby to suck the liquid easily. Because it makes it tough, as it prevents spillage. This modification can make things easy for baby
- Try offering different drinks to your baby
Step 7: Under the Signs That Your Baby Had Enough
If your baby is turning his head and not taking a sippy cup, then here is the clue that you need to stop until the next day or the next time your baby demands.
Some more tips you can follow,
- Younger should get the cup filled with water between the mealtime
- By the start replacing the bottle with the cup, don’t do it in a go as you will face retaliation
- For your kid of 1 year and above his mid-day bottle should be replaced by the cup (your choice)
- You need to try various cup unless your baby gets comfortable with one
- The first beverages in the sippy cup should be breast milk, milk, and water. However, diluted water would also work fine
- Replace the sippy cup as soon as possible before your baby get used to it, you can start by using the training cup without any valve
- Don’t let your baby use the sippy cup when he is roaming in the home, or playing as using it too much can be the cause of tooth decay
- You can start by choosing the sippy cup with a soft spout as it will be more comfortable for the baby
What are the Safety Precautions To Be Taken When Using the Sippy Cup?
- Buy a sippy cup with a smooth surface
- Don’t allow your baby to drink sweet beverages when going to bed it can cause tooth decay
- Don’t allow baby to run or play having sippy cup with them, this could not only hurt them if they fall but also increase the appetite of the baby that again can result in tooth decay and other teeth related problems
- Only use the sippy cup during snacks and mealtime, not all day long
- Check regularly whether sippy cups have any broken part or not, if you notice any, don’t use it
- Make sure that your sippy cup need less assembly because some parts of the same can choke the baby
- If your baby is still learning to use the sippy cup, don’t fill it completely
- Ensure that your baby won’t be able to open the sippy cup
- Buy a sippy cup with a cover or cap, this will prevent the spout from catching dust, germs, etc
- Don’t allow your baby sleeping taking a sippy spout in his mouth as it can hurt the baby’s face, gums, etc
- Start the transitional process as using the sippy cup for a long time can increase the dependence of the baby on the same
FAQs On Sipper for Babies
- Which sipper is best for babies in India?
Philips Avent SCF796/00 Aven Straw Cup is the sipper for babies. First, this straw cup has handles of ergonomic design that help in the baby's oral development. Second, quickly assemble it, and it is dishwasher safe too. Along with this, it is made up of BPA-free plastic for the baby's safety.
- Is sipper good for babies?
Yes, a sipper is good for the baby as it encourages them to sip. However, constant sipping on milk, juice and other things than water affects the health of the teeth of the kid. You should better consult with experts first.
- What is the difference between baby sippers and sippy cups?
Sippy cups allow kids to sip, similarly like a cup. However, baby sippers only allow kids to consume and are not spill-proof like sippy cups.
- When can I introduce a sipper to my baby?
Some kids can use a sipper as soon as they attain the age of 6 months, while others do not like to sip until they reach the age of 1 year. To add, for healthy teeth, you should transmit your kid from a bottle to a training cup, recommended by the American Dental Association.
To conclude, sipper helps your kid in the proper oral development and vascular development of the mouth of the kid.
However, you can use water for constant sipping of the baby as milk, juice, and other things affect the baby’s teeth development.
Additionally, that does not mean you can not use milk and other things to sip. But ensure not to use milk, juice, and other stuff for constant sipping.
At last, you can also use the best baby toothpaste to keep your baby’s teeth healthy. Also, do not let your kid swallow the toothpaste as it is not healthy. Lastly, also, check the baby carriers and most used baby products.
Hopefully, we have included all the necessary information about India’s best sipper for babies. Although, if you are still indecisive, feel free to contact us.