Did you know that taking your baby outside promotes strength and robust health?
Strange fact, isn’t it?
Well as per clinicians, the cardiorespiratory response of a woman while pushing strollers contributes to her health.
A study has been conducted on two cohorts, 11 women with a single stroller and 17 women with double strollers.
That reflects that pushing a single or double stroller at 4.8 km/hr is equivalent to absolute guidelines for enhancing cardiorespiratory fitness and other health benefits.
So stop being insecure by drifting away a bit from this virtual world and improve your health and fitness in this easy-loving walk to a park with your baby.
5 Best-Selling Baby Strollers/Prams in India Reviews!
|Preview||Baby Stroller||Rating||Buy Link|
|1. LuvLap Sunshine Baby Stroller (0-3 Years)|
– Best Budget (My Favorite)
|2. Chicco Cortina CX Stroller (0-4 Years)||4.5/5||Check Price|
|3. LuvLap Galaxy Stroller/Pram (0-3 Years)||4.4/5||Check Price|
|4. LuvLap Tutti Frutti Stroller/Buggy (6 Months-3 Years)|
– Best Stroller Under ₹2000
|5. Chicco Cortina CX Travel System (0 m+)|
– Stroller with Car Seat
However, when it comes to a baby’s health, it has been suggested that too much use of a stroller affects the physical activity levels of young kids. Yet, no studies have been done so far to reflect the same.
In short, I would say, don’t limit your baby to a stroller ride only, try to engage your baby/kid in some physical activity, and probably try to teach your baby how to walk.
Now here is a detailed review of the best baby strollers in India.
Note: We have chosen some of the finest strollers with almost all the safety requirements so that parents can even choose the budget-friendly stroller with appropriate safety features.
– Best Budget
Here comes our first one, LuvLap Baby Stroller Sunshine. It would be cruel if someone makes a list of the best baby stroller brands in India and doesn’t put LuvLap on the list.
Therefore, we have come up with an exquisite stroller for you folks!
So, if you’re looking for something easy to use, carry and fold, I think you should give LuvLap Baby Stroller with mosquito net a try. All these features make it one of the best strollers for newborns.
Important Features of LuvLap Sunshine Stroller:
- Safety Feature
Well, if I have to mention its safety features in a few words, I would mention,
- 5 point safety harness
- 360-degree front wheel swivel lock and rear-wheel breaks
- Mosquito net
So, I believe it has got every feature a parent would look for in a stroller because the perfect lock or breaks along with a safety harness will keep your baby safe from head to toe.
That’s not all, its detachable mosquito net will keep the mosquitoes at bay. Moreover, people who think that a baby stroller with mosquito net is expensive will be glad to know that it falls at an affordable price.
At this price point, with all the features and most importantly, the 5 point safety harness system and 360-degree front wheel swivel lock and rear-wheel brakes are not ignorable.
Therefore, this would be the best choice for all the parents looking for a stroller, and their budget is low. Read the full review of LuvLap Sunshine Stroller.
- Certified by Mother
Of course, it is, which is why it is on top of our best baby stroller list. Well, if I have to exaggerate a little, 99% of the mothers have claimed that it is safe and comfortable for the baby.
So, mommies, get the stroller that adds value to your spent money.
Pros & Cons
- Reversible handlebar
- A 3 position seat recline
- Can carry weight from 10 to 12 kg
- Footrest for high adjustment
- Large Basket for carrying things
- Includes a net to protect the baby from mosquito or insect
- It has an adjustable leg rest
- Lockdown Window in the canopy which helps in keeping an eye on your child while strolling
- Has 360° front wheel with swivel lock, which provides stability on rough surfaces too
- To have complete control over the movement of the stroller, it has rear-wheel brakes
- Protect the baby from rays of the sun, harsh wind, and it has a canopy
- Includes a looking window to keep an eye on the baby
- The removable soft seat enhances the comfort of the baby
- No need to carry an extra bag with you, as it has a storage pocket
- Easy to fold and assemble
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Seats require some more cushioning
- The mosquito net has a gap that may allow entrance to the mosquitoes
- The safety belt could be improved
- The handle could be big
- Stitching and finishing could be improved
- Positioning latch misaligned sometimes
– Best Safety & Features
Are you more inclined to buy an internationally designed stroller for your baby!
Of course, how come anyone leaves such an opportunity, right?
Hey! Now your newborn can see the world with you when you are out, as Chicco strollers are perfect for a newborn to a baby of 22 kgs.
The first reason you buy this stroller is that it is European Standard certified, which means your baby is safe.
Chicco stroller offers your newborn maximum comfort plus support with its cradle effect seat.
Then, it also maintains its backrest, whether you fold it or not, with the help of its memory recline feature.
You won’t believe it, but just with a hand, you can fold and unfold it, so what do you think any other stroller can replace this?
I bet, not at all.
Here are the features.
- Safety Features
The finest feature I like in the Chicco Cortina baby stroller is that it is European Standard Certified which will reflect that it is 100% safe for your baby.
Moreover, it has rear brakes and a front swivel lock for baby’s safety.
So there you go with safe rides without compromising the comfort of your baby because this product is baby-dedicated.
However, if I have to compare it with Luvlap Sunshine baby stroller, Chicco Cortina baby got all my points because it is certified, unlike Luvlap, and what could be better for your baby than a certified product.
But! Chicco Cortina does not provide any information regarding the safety harness and mosquito net, which apparently is provided by Luvlap Sunshine baby stroller.
Ah! I know, these features make it tough to decide anything, right?
Well, I would say, you should go for the Chicco baby stroller because it is certified.
Well, if you are getting comfort and safety in a glass, I would certainly get it, won’t you?
Trust me, it is worth buying, you won’t get such a great deal at such an affordable price. However, if your budget is low, you can get a Luvlap Sunshine baby stroller which is trusted by mothers and has good safety features too.
On the other hand, you can also buy LuvLap Galaxy which is certified, has 5 harness safety points, and 360-swivel locks. I mean, who wouldn’t get it? That too, at such an affordable price.
Pros & Cons
- International designed
- Approved stroller for newborn to the baby of 22 kgs
- European Standard certified, which means your baby is safe
- Newborn the maximum comfort plus support with its cradle affect car seat
- Maintains its backrest whether you fold it or not with the help of its memory recline feature
- With a hand, you can fold and unfold it
- Front-wheel suspension makes it shockproof
- Has rear brakes and a front swivel lock for perfect control and balance of your baby
- Has modifiable handles which you can adjust into 3 distinct positions
- Store the small items like keys, it has a small compartment and to hold your drinks
- Has 2 cup holders for baby
- Compatible with the key fit car seat that ensures a smooth fit to a car from a stroller
- Has 8 recline position and a modifiable backrest
- Has a modifiable canopy
- Includes a peek-a-boo window to let you watch the baby
- Has 5 harness point
- Has a storage basket underside of the stroller
- Not portable
- Could have extra addition width and length
– Best Premium Stroller
Looking for an alternate or should I say the finest version of the Luvlap stroller?
You got one right here, it is like finding the coffee in winter (great vibesssss).
But! Some of you might find it extravagant, but I can assure you one thing, it is all your baby needs because it is not a regular stroller. But it provides additional space to your baby, so, no squeezing, but free-seating.
However, you might be wondering why I’m saying all this stuff, just read its great features below and see the magic yourself.
Here we have LuvLap galaxy baby stroller review:
Important Features of LuvLap Galaxy Stroller:
- Safety Features
The very first thing that attracts me is that it is European Standard Certified just like our Chicco baby stroller.
So, what makes it different from Luvlap and Chicco baby strollers?
Apparently, it has a 5-harness safety point along with certification, I mean, it is worth buying.
If you are still not convinced, then this feature would make you go, “veeeeeee.”
Well, it has 360° Front Wheel rotation with a Swivel lock and Brakes and rear Wheel Link Brakes, I mean, it is like a combo of Chicco Cortina and Luvlap Sunshine stroller.
I’m still in shock and trust me, my hands are shivering while writing this.
For some people it could be expensive, but hey! If you need your baby to be safe from head to toe, I would say, it is a perfect choice.
On the contrary, if you are looking for a pocket-friendly stroller, you can buy a Luvlap Sunshine baby stroller, but you are gonna have to compromise the certification.
It is certified.
I could just cry out loud that yes, this is European Standard Certified, which makes it the safest baby stroller you could ever buy for your baby.
On the other hand, if you need something pocket-friendly, yet, certified, buy a Chicco baby stroller because it is also European Standard certified.
Pros & Cons
- European Standard certified for the baby’s safety
- Great safety and seat recline with three positions
- Large seat and also comes with a large shopping basket
- 360° Front Wheel rotation
- Perfect for the newborn baby to toddlers
- For the baby’s safety, it has 5 harness points
- Reversible handles, let your baby either face you or another side
- Has modifiable footrest and leg rest
- 360° swivel locks and brake
- Link brake to stop the stroller in a step
- To protect the baby from rays of the sun and harsh winds it has an extendable canopy
- While strolling, it allows you to watch the baby with its looking window
- Soft and comfortable cushion and side padded seat
- No need to bring another bag as it has a back pocket
- To store, fold it
- Assembling instructions are not giving properly
- Wheels could be more strong
- Locking mechanism to change the direction stuck
- Quality of food tray could be improved
- You might need to buy a mosquito net if required
Alternative: R for Rabbit Chocolate Baby Stroller and Pram
If you are looking for something different and want to check out a new baby stroller for travel.
When buying a baby stroller with one of the best wheels, I think nothing can beat this one. Why?
Let’s read more, and I’m sure you’ll find enough reasons why to buy it.
Important Features of R for Rabbit Stroller:
- Safety Features
Well, keeping the safety of your baby in mind, I have come up with one more EN-certified product, I mean, come on we understand how much parents want their baby to be fit. That’s why R for Rabbit is on our top list.
Moreover, its 6-inch front wheels also develop excellent brakes and one-step link brakes, ensuring a safe and secure ride even over bumpy roads. That’s not all, because our cute little rabbit will keep your baby safe with its 5 harness safety points.
However, if I have to recommend you should go for the LuvLap Galaxy baby stroller if you are looking for the finest safety features.
Well, all you need is to hop your baby in the stroller and go on a pleasant walk without any tension because your little Rabbit is EN certified.
Yeah, it is worth the money. Nevertheless, the design of this is truly awesome. It gives the feeling of a truly modern, sturdy look.
Pros & Cons
- Certified by European Standard, which ensures it is safe for baby and toddler
- Link brakes for better control
- Easy to assemble and is smooth in operation
- The excellent material quality, which looks very premium
- Wheels are specially designed to give an exceptional level of suspension
- Easy to assemble and effortless to fold
- After being fold, the stand itself
- 3 reclining position and 2 position leg rest
- To protect the baby from the sunlight, it has a canopy
- Include a detachable bottle holder for baby
- For parents, it has a detachable cup holder
- 5 harness points, the baby is all safe
- Let’s take every essential thing you need while strolling in the spacious basket.
- The ideal suspension for Indian roads
- Perfect for 0-3 years baby
- No mosquito net
- Not portable, as it is a little bit heavy
- Tough to assemble wheels
- The seat could be softer
Being a parent, you want the best baby stroller, so this one from the brand LuvLap is the best choice for parents who are looking for a baby stroller at a low price and adding a few more money to it.
While making traveling fun and comfortable for your baby of 6 months to 3 years, say hello to one of the cheapest baby strollers.
- Safety Feature
Luvlap tutti frutti stroller is the best stroller as it has 5 harness points for the safety of the baby.
Moreover, it has a rear brake that you can manage with your foot. To make your baby feel relaxed in one of the best cheapest baby strollers in India, you can effortlessly modify the footrest, up and down.
On the contrary, if you are ready to spend a little bit more money, I would recommend you to buy a Luvlap Galaxy stroller because it has 360° Front Wheel rotation with a Swivel lock and Brakes and rear Wheel Link Brakes. Above all, it is European Standard certified, unlike Luvlap sunshine and Luvlap Tutti Frutti.
Unfortunately, it is not certified!
No worries, I have mentioned an alternative for you, that’s Luvlap Galaxy stroller or if you wanna go for another brand, R for Rabbit would be a great choice.
On the positive side, it is budget-friendly, however, it is missing a cornerstone that a stroller could have, that is certification.
Pros & Cons
- Ergonomically designed
- Has 5 harness points for the safety of the baby
- Easy to fold
- Front wheels can move 360°
- Has a rear brake that you can manage with your foot
- For comfort, you can effortlessly modify the footrest, up and down
- Padded and soft
- Allow you to see your baby, by detaching the back pocket
- Has back pocket, that enables you to store thing
- Has dual-layer canopy with lock
- The rotation of the front wheel could be improved
- Uneven, commented by buyers
- A safety belt could be better
- Wheels are fragile
- Not suitable for rough surface
Are you looking for the best sturdy baby stroller with the car seat attached? A true combo pack!
Of course, you are, that’s why you are, aren’t you?
So, I think Chicco Lava will be the best choice.
Do you know why?
Because it is sturdy, tough, safe, easy to close, I mean, I can make a list of things that would make you fall in love with this travel system.
- Safety Features
It comes with a 5 point safety harness, along with a front-wheel swivel lock, one-tap rear brakes, so, it fulfills the safety factor, doesn’t it?
And, I think this is enough as safety is the utmost priority. Right?
Sorry! But it is not certified, however, I have a lot of alternative baby strollers for you which are certified such as the LuvLap Galaxy stroller, R for Rabbit, and Chicco Cortina CX stroller.
Pros & Cons
- Better safety
- One-hand fold
- 8 reclining position
- The product is very sturdy and premium
- Value for money
- Takes a bit of space
- Price is on the higher side but it offers the true durability and comfort
PS: Our team has also made a list of the best baby car seat in India. You can check this also to buy only the baby car seat.
– Supports Up to 40 Kg
Hey twinniesssss!!!! Don’t want to leave your identical sister or brother?
Aww! Now you don’t have to, because you two are gonna have so much fun. Do you know how?
This stroller’s each set of twin seats has its own control. Recline the seats individually, multi-position, and a lot more.
In simple words, I would say it is the best double stroller for city living.
If I have to explain it in a few words, then it would be comfort, design, and easy to fold.
If you have these things in mind. Go for it!
- Is it Safe For the Babies?
Your twines would be safe in this European Standard certified stroller because it has been perfectly certified.
That’s not all, it has a front swivel wheel lock and a 5-point harness system that adjusts to 3 heights to keep children extra secure. What do you need?
Joie twin baby stroller is European standard certified, which ensures the safety of your babies.
Yeah, this is a good option. If your baby or twin toddler weight is high then this supports a maximum of 40 Kg weight, plus its certification makes it worthy.
Pros & Cons
- Very comfortable seats
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- One-hand fold
- Best suitable for newborn
- Supports a maximum of 40 kg of weight
- Sadly no mosquito net
- No color options
- Only buy this if the baby’s weight is high otherwise go with Chicco
How Do You Choose a Baby Stroller Online in India? (14 Factors)
- Safety Belts & Certification
- Smooth Wheels & Suspension
- Reversible Handlebar and Seat
- How easily can you steer the stroller and access it?
- Does the Baby Stroller Fold Easily?
- What is the Weight of the Stroller?
- Check whether your stroller has brakes and a swivel lock or not?
- Canopy for Sun/Dust/Bad Weather
- Go with your budget
- What is the Height of the Handlebar?
- How much Storage Space does your Stroller have?
- Can your Stroller Accommodate a Car Seat?
- Adjustable Footrest and Headrest
Few more things to keep in mind when you buy a baby stroller online:
- Check out the maneuverability of the stroller
- Ensure that the stroller has a durable construction. This will ensure the long life of the stroller.
- Always buy a stroller with washable fabric because it will ensure that the mess created by the baby should be cleaned.
- A removable food tray allows you to feed the baby when needed, as well as ensure cleanliness.
- A cup holder for parents allows you to take water, cold drinks, etc., if needed.
I hope it has become more comfortable for you to pick a stroller that best suits your budget and demands.
Hence, all of the above products are added to our list of the best baby stroller after thorough analysis and research.
So, now it’s up to you to pick. Want to know our two best picks?
These two products are our best picks because they come with all the features you need and prove them the best option for baby prams online.
So if you need something worthy of the price and value, I think they’ll serve you best.
Well, I would love to know, what’s the best baby stroller according to you? Or if you want us to add any stroller to our top list, I’m open to suggestions.
Some Common Questions (FAQs) on Baby Stroller
Which stroller is best for a newborn?
The LuvLap Galaxy Stroller/Pram is the best stroller for newborn babies. It is best for a baby from 0 to 36 months old baby with a carrying weight of up to 15 kg. According to a study, 98% of moms say LuvLap strollers are the best value for money.
Which is the best baby stroller to travel in Flight?
The R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Lite is the best stroller to travel in flight but it is expensive on the other side. You can also try LuvLap Tutti Frutti Stroller/Buggy which is very compact & travel-friendly. Most importantly, it is inexpensive. And, I would say this is the best stroller for flight travel under ₹2000.
Can you put an infant in a stroller?
The best age to put an infant in a stroller is 6 months. However, if you still want to put your infant baby in a stroller, make sure that the strollers recline.
Which brand is best for a baby stroller?
LuvLap is one of the best brands for baby strollers. Why? Because it provides all the essential features required from a baby’s comfort to a baby’s safety and also 99% of mom says it is comfortable to use. You can also consider R for Rabbit.
What are the Precautions While Using a Stroller?
Don’t leave the baby unattended in the stroller.
Whenever you stop, use brakes as well as never park the stroller on a slope
If you plan to hang the toys on the stroller, ensure to keep them fastened
Always use a harness or straps to keep them safe
Be careful while folding or opening the stroller. Your finger might be caught up in between
Prevent hanging the groceries, handbag, etc. on the handlebar as this can tip over the stroller
Ensure that the weight and age limit of the baby is right or not before placing the baby in it
A baby should not sleep in the stroller, especially a baby under 4 months
Don’t let your baby be in the stroller for a long time. Because the plastic and metal area of the stroller heats up and could harm the baby
Check the stroller’s surface, whether it is hot or not, before placing the baby in it
Heavy items such as diaper bags should be placed underneath the stroller
Can I Use Baby Stroller for a Longer Duration?
No, because with the arrival of long hours, there comes the development of a flat spot on the back of your baby’s head.
The vast pressure of the gastroesophageal reflux disease paves the way for the difficulty in breathing. This leads to the correct fact of experts.
Experts say that the time duration of a child sleeping or relaxing in the car should be reduced to two hours, unlike in a crib.
Besides diseases, prematurity and health concerns are also a form of interaction with the experts. A stroller with storage can instantly carry any necessary equipment.
The storage bags pave the way for cardiac monitors and oxygen. Parents of health concerned babies can be a good source of communication.
To give more comfort to the baby’s head, you can try these best head-shaping pillows.
Are Jogging Baby Strollers Safe for Newborns?
Reclination is important for babies. Nevertheless, its bassinet attachment does more good to the baby. This is for happiness for the baby in the car seat.
Most umbrella strollers don’t provide this essential wholesome quality. They are not purchasable commodities!
It is therefore essential for mothers to know that most jogging strollers don’t have reclination. Hence, they might not be suitable for babies under 6 months.
Your baby is one of the youngest social animals. Said the baby’s car seat to the stroller! This attribute made certain car seats match more with the strollers.
It all started with separate attachments and gradually transformed to be usable with car seats.
So, these kinds of strollers allow your baby to communicate with the car. The straps endeavor to keep the baby stable in his car seat, but the strollers will let the baby invent his own ideal places for the stroller and the car!
However, this is the 21st century, and it’s the most powerful system of communication by which the baby can reach out to the stroller base from the vehicle.
They are tempting and make the baby fulfill his napping desires.