Does your infant love swinging?
Honestly, every infant loves swinging, back and forth, or side by side.
Are you aware of the fact that swings help the newborn in various ways?
If you do not know, then you should know as only then do you realize the importance of swing. Let’s start with the benefit of swing.
7 Best Baby Cradle Swing in India [Auto & Manual Swing]
|Preview||Baby Cradle Swings||Rating||On Amazon|
|1. R for Rabbit Baby Automatic Swing Cradle|
– Best Budget (My personal favorite)
|2. Fisher-Price Sweet Baby Cradle/Swing||4.5/5||Check Price|
|3. Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing|
– Best Rated & Top Selling
|4. Comfort & Harmony Ingenuity Baby Portable Swing||4.4/5||Check Price|
|5. Chicco Swing Polly Swing Up||4.2/5||Check Price|
|6. Younique Cradle Baby Swing Jhula|
– Manual Swing
|7. Baybee Premium Electric Baby Cradle Swing||3.8/5||Check Price|
First and most important, swing lessens some symptoms of colic. Along with this it also keeps the reflux of acid down as it keeps the baby in an upright position. What’s more?
Certainly, it is difficult to handle a fussy baby, isn’t it? Swings are best to comfort the baby and help the baby sleep peacefully.
Here it comes with a shortcoming as if you use it too continually your infant might get addicted to swinging.
You can also check out the top-selling wooden jhula.
Furthermore, it might result in a problem as your baby will only be comfortable during the swinging else he will cry.
Also check, if you are wondering what is the difference between the cribs, cradles, cots, bassinets, playpen.
Let’s go through our 7 best baby swings in India that help your infant in a comfortable position. And make it easy for you to handle your little one.
1. R for Rabbit Lullabies – Best Electric Auto Swing Cradle in India
– Best Budget
Do you want to enhance the skills of the newborn? Well, with the competition every parent wants their newborn to grow and develop. To enhance the skills of the baby this cradle has 18 kinds of music and 6 natural sounds with an asymmetrical swing.
It is ideal for the baby of 0 to 1.5 year old and is certified by European standards. Isn’t it, one of the best baby cradles? To add, you do not have to wake up all night and day to swing but it works automatically.
Along with this, it has 5 varied motor skills, that allow you to change its speed from manual to high.
Now let’s talk about safety features? It has 3 harness points to keep your baby safe. To prevent baby from volume as it also has a net and elegant canopy.
- Has 18 kinds of music and 6 natural sounds with an asymmetrical swing
- Certified by European standards
- Speed can be modified into 5 different modes
- Work automatically, i.e., speed and volume
- Easy to fix time from 15 minutes, 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- Has 3 harness points
- Has a mosquito net
- Elegant design
- Work on both, battery and plugin
- To make it soft and comfortable of the baby it has an additional cushion
- Allow you to lock the swing, if not in use
- Enhances the motor development
- Easy to assemble
- Not portable
- Cradle bends as baby moves to one side, commented by buyers
- The swing could get better
- Height is low
- The basket could be improved
- Canopy does not fit over, we have noticed
- Motor creates annoying noise, claimed by customers
- Speed could be improved
- We have noticed that mosquito net does not hold properly
Alternatively, at a lower price, you can try this:
LuvLap Royal Cradle for Babies – Best Cheap Baby Swing with Mosquito Net
Are you looking for an automatic baby swing? If yes, then you are in the right place, as it is the best automatic baby swing. Wondering how? Let’s make it clear without taking most of your time.
First, in its automatic mode or manual mode, you can set 5 various sleeping modes. These modes help your infant in sleeping with all the comfort and peace.
It is not enough, you can even fix the timer to 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes in automatic balancing mode. Further, you can modify the seat constraint without sacrificing the safety of your little one with the help of 3 harness points.
Isn’t it, has all the features of the best automatic baby swing? Definitely, you have all the reasons to buy this, let’s make it more likable. It has a padded mattress and soft pillow that holds the head of your infant with all the security.
Wondering, it works with batteries or electricity? It works with both,i.e., battery and electricity. You can use it for the baby at the age of 0 to 6 months with a weight of 9 kg.
Most importantly, it prevents your infant from mosquitoes net, as well as it is breathable.
- Function with both, battery and electricity
- Has the padded and soft mattress
- Pillow is so soft that it keeps the head of the baby secure
- Has 3 harness points to hold the baby with all the security
- Fix the timer of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes in automatic balancing mode
- Automatic mode or manual mode, you can set 5 various sleeping modes
- Automatic self-balancing with 5-speed mode
- Music can be played
- Breathable net
- Ergonomic design
- Washable seat pads
- Extra soft headrest
2. Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy – Best Baby Swing
– Best Rated & Top Selling
It is full of amazing features and it is one of the best baby swings. First, it has two swing motion, i.e., side to side cradle or traditional head to toe motion that makes the swinging more enjoyable.
Second, you can choose 6 swing speeds and can also listen to 16 songs. Third, it also has two reclining positions which can be modified into 3 positions i.e., center, left-facing, and right-facing.
What if you get something that helps in the development of your little one? It would be great, right? It has overhead animal toys and mirrors that help in the development of the infant, just like baby bouncers.
Further, usually, the baby creates a mess and obviously, you can not keep your baby in dirty swings. Therefore, you can use wash the seat covers.
- Washable covers
- It has overhead toys and a mirror that make the swinging enjoyable with the development
- Two reclining positions can be modified into 3 positions i.e., center, left-facing, and right-facing
- Choose 6 swing speed and can also listen to 16 songs
- Two swing motion, i.e., side to side cradle or traditional head to toe motion that makes the swinging more enjoyable
- Automatic shut off
- Easy to assemble and durable
- Customers commented that it wobbles
- It feels loud
– Best Features
Are you tired of continuously pushing and pulling your traditional swing to make your baby sleep?
It is hectic and irritating, isn’t it?
Well, do not worry we come up with the best baby swing chair that enables you to choose one of the 6 perfect speed modes for your little one according to mood.
If your baby loves song and dance while creating cute movement and moving butts. Then it is perfectly fit your need as it has 10 songs out of which 5 are natural sounds that help the baby in peaceful sleeping.
Now if you love to travel, one of the questions is that, is it portable?
Yes, it is, you can easily fold it and take it with you anywhere. Along with this, you can easily store it too.
- Recline into 3 positions
- Portable and easy to store
- Has 5 harness points that keep the infant safe and secure
- 3 overhead toys i.e., cell phone help in the development of visual skills
- Has 10 songs out of which 5 are natural sounds that help the baby in a peaceful sleeping
- 6 perfect speed mode for your little one according to mood
- Work with electricity so need to buy batteries
- Amazing rocking feature
- Has soothing vibration
- Belt has nothing solid to secure
- Customers claim that sound quality is bad
- Even the material is not soft
- Vibrating requires batteries
- The overhead cell phone does not move
4. Comfort & Harmony Ingenuity Cozy Kingdom – Best Portable Baby Swing
It is not only the best electric baby swing but is also one of the best portable baby swings as you can easily fold it in a clamp and it is ready to get on.
To add, it does not create any disturbance and your little one can also listen to 6 relaxing melodies.
Why is it the best electric baby swing in India?
Here is the answer, you can control the volume of swings along with this you can also fix a time after which it automatically shuts off.
Additionally, it has a hand rest and soft fabric that allow your infant to recline in two different positions. You can also remove the handset whenever you want to. It also helps in the development of your little one as it has 2 overhead toys, with which your infant can play.
- Detachable headrest
- Has overhead toys that help in the development of babies
- Soft fabric that helps the baby recline in two positions
- Easy to fix the volume of swings and shut automatically
- Allow babies to listen to 6 relaxing melodies
- Easy to fold in a clamp
- Fabric can be washed with cold water
- In low heat, seat pads can be dried
- Hand Rest is washable and is air dry
- Has 5 harness points
- Some parents claim that it is not comfortable due to its recline position.
- Does not stay in an alternative position.
5. Chicco Swing Polly Swing Up – Best Electric Baby Swing
Why is it adequately perfect for your infant? It is perfect for your infant as with gentle rocking motion helps the baby in growth into different phases.
For the protection of your infant, you can detach its trays and have hard security crotch straps. It feels like a nest with its breathable fabric and tendency to hold the baby comfortably.
Additionally, its ergonomic design helps in modifying the height two times along with maintaining the posture of the baby with the help of its soft pads.
It is one of the best electric baby swings as you can control its rocking motion from a distance with the help of a remote.
Not only this, but you can also change the speed and sound and natural songs without moving.
To encourage the movement of the baby it has overhead toys and has 5 harness points to keep your infant safe.
- Has 5 harness points to keep your infant secure
- Has colourful toys that encourage coordinate movements, visual skill, etc
- Control with remote
- Easy to change songs and natural tunes with remote
- Has 4 rocking speeds, which can be changed with remote
- 2 reclining position
- Separable ergonomic shaped cushion and maintain the posture of the baby
- Breathable fabric and tendency to hold the baby comfortably
- Heavy battery usage
- The front feeding tray is right
- Customers claim that toys are hanged too high
– Manual Swing
Are finding a swing that enables your baby to sleep in it comfortably? If yes then it is one of the best baby swings that is not like a usual cradle.
Why is it unique? Yes, it is unique as it has an attached bed that is made up of child-safe fabric.
Further, it also provides warmth to the head of the baby and holds your little one perfectly as it has a supportive hood.
Traditional swings are not safe to some extent, although we can not forget that our parents spend their childhood swinging on them.
But still, we have a fear, no worries, unlike a traditional swing, it lessens the possibility of choking and prevents your baby from mosquitoes, bugs, and insects. You do not have to be surprised, yes it has a net, that makes sure that your little one sleeps without any buzzing of insects and mosquitoes.
Now obviously, its benefits are not limited to your baby, for your convenience, it is washable and is easy to dry too.
Additionally, if you are a great fan of camping trips then it is ready to take off without thinking for a second as it is portable. Therefore, it is the best swing.
- Attached bed that is made up of child-safe fabric
- Provides warmth to the head of the baby
- Holds your little one perfectly as it has a supportive hood
- Portable and washable
- Has net that prevents the entrance of mosquitoes, bugs and insects
- Prevent choking
- Fibres are not protruding and tickling
- Customers claim that it gets very hot
- Is of small size
- Customer claim that it is not breathable
7. Baybee Premium Quality – Best Electric Baby Cradle Automatic Swing
Looking for a swing for your newborn? There you go as this is one of the best baby cradles automatic swing as it allows you to regulate volume and swing speed. In short, you can control all the major features without moving an inch.
When it comes to the safety of the baby, it definitely is one of the best baby cradles as it has prevented sliding and supports the baby’s back. To add, as it works with electricity no worries as it uses less voltage up to 50lb.
Now you can modify the swing into 3 angles, i.e., uniform swing, affluent and soft. To add, you can also fix the time and is portable as it is manageable to fold its basket. What type of music does it encompass?
Well, it allows you to play music of your choice as you have to insert a TF card to enjoy music and can work with MP3. While with the extra sound it includes natural sound and 7 music.
- Uses less voltage up to 50lb
- Regulate the sound and swing speed
- Prevent sliding and supports the baby’s back
- Modify the swing into 3 angles
- Easy to fix the time of the swing to 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes
- Portable, as it has a foldable basket and is of lightweight
- Encompasses natural sound and 7 music, along with this you can also insert a TF card,
- Has MP3 plugin
- 6 LED lights that indicate the speed of the swing
- Automatically stop if the timer is not fixed
- Difficult to disassemble
- Speed is slow
- Button heats up, commented by buyers
- Noisy, claimed by customers
- Music could get better
- The power cable is small
What are the Various Types of Baby Swing?
1. Full-size Baby Swing
If you are looking for a swing indoors, then a full-size baby swing should be your choice. These swings ensure that your baby is comfortable along with this and it also provides space for your baby to swing.
This swing is ideal if you have plenty of space in your home as well as it is loaded with amazing features.
2. Combination Baby Swing
As the name suggests, these swings come with the combination of rocker, cradle, glider, or bouncer. Combination swings are pocket-friendly as well as not required much space due to their compact size.
Generally, it operates on the battery and also generates some low noise that can affect the baby’s sleep. Moreover, it could be used for babies up to one and a half years.
3. Baby Glider
A baby glider gives your baby a similitude of floating as it resembles in the armchair. It ensures the baby’s comfort, hence, it has a cushion. If we talk about its movement, it moves back and forth, slightly.
Baby gliders are easy to move, hence, you can keep your baby nearby.
4. Portable Baby Swing
The portable baby swing is perfect if you don’t want to keep using it inside the home but outside too. These swings are typically used for the newborn to the baby 1-year-old and the weight of the baby should be 2.5-12 kg.
5. Bouncer Baby Swing
Baby bouncer baby swing is suitable for the baby of the age 8-13 kg. It comes with a detachable swing seat and you can also use it as a bouncer.
Bouncers provide various moods and preferences to choose from.
6. Cradle Baby Swing
If you are looking for a swing that can provide varied motion for the baby, then cradle baby swing is the swing. It provides motions such as gliding from side to side or head to toe.
7. Toddler Swing
The toddler swing is comfortable and is effortless to load and it moves back and forth. Additionally, this helps in improving the motor skills of the toddler. It is ideal for a baby of 6 months to 3 years old.
8. Rocker Baby Swing
This swing is different from other types of swing because it only moves back and forth. It is perfect for colicky babies as it soothes them.
9. Hanging Swing
Hanging swings are ideal for young ones, all you have to do is to provide overhead support to the same to hang it.
What are the Factors to Consider Before Buying the Baby Cradle/Swing Online? (32 Factors)
1. What is Your Baby’s Age?
Considering baby’s age is essential, hence, you have to look after before buying baby cradle,
- The baby of Age 6-8 Months
Your baby should use the cradle within this time period.
- The baby of 8 months-3 Years
After your baby reaches the age of 6-8 months, you can transfer your baby to the crib from the cradle.
- Toddler More Than 3 Years
Mostly, parents put their toddlers on the bed. However, you need to check out for the signs of whether your toddler is ready for the bed or not.
Likewise, before buying the baby swing, you should consider the age, weight, and height of the baby.
2. How Comfortable Your Cradle/Swing is?
For your baby’s comfort, consider buying a comfortable mattress for a cradle. However, ensure that the mattress should not be too saggy because it could result in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
3. Is Your Baby Cradle/Swing Safe for Baby?
As your baby is going to be in the cradle, hence, you need to consider its safety features. So, make sure that your baby cradle has passed all the safety standards or not.
Along with this, ensure that your baby cradle is certified. That should have cleared European Standards for safety.
Moreover, for your baby’s safety buy a swing that has 5-harness safety points. For older kids, a swing with a 3-harness safety point is fine.
However, straps should not harm the baby and are comfortable. Along with this, always buy a certified baby swing.
4. Is Your Baby Cradle/Swing Durable?
A durable and sturdy cradle/crib would ensure that you can use it for a long time as well as it would keep your baby safe.
Additionally, as your baby is going to settle in the swing, then it is important to look for the swing that comes with a seat to provide proper support to your baby. Hence, ensure that it should be durable.
5. Does Your Baby Cradle Come With the Sturdy Mattress?
The mattress of the baby cradle should be sturdy as well as it should not have loose ends but it should be comfortable. Hence, look for durable mattress support.
6. Do Your Baby Cradles Have Wheels?
If yes, then you should look for the wheel lock feature in the same, this will prevent your cradle from moving due to the baby’s movement.
Well, you won’t face issues when your baby cradle does not have wheels.
7. Does Your Cradle/Swing Allow Your Baby to Sleep the Baby? (Automatic Swing Feature)
To make your baby sleep, the best thing you can do is swing your baby like a hammock. But certainly, you can not do it all night, right?
Hence, you can look for a baby cradle that can swing your baby safely and automatically.
Yes, some baby swings enable you to set the timer so that motion will stop as soon as the time is up. On the other hand, some swings do not have this feature.
So, if you remain busy, then you can go for this feature. Else you can keep an eye on your baby.
8. Can Your Baby Cradle Sing Lullabies for Your Baby?
After slow swinging, singing lullabies is the most effective way to put your baby to sleep. And I’m sure, your husband can not sing these, even if he does, it might be possible that you both are not present.
Thus, you can buy a baby cradle that can sing lullabies for your baby on your behalf.
9. Can You Put a Sleep Positioner in Cradle?
Sleep positioners allow your baby to sleep on the back, which could be helpful in preventing Sudden Infant Health Syndrome. Yet, it is not true!
Because a sleep positioner can impose the chances of your baby being suffocated. So, instead of depending on the same, you can check out your baby every while and then.
10. What is the Height of the Cradle?
Here, the height of the cradle also matters because it will enable you to put the baby out of the cradle when your baby is awake for food, to change diapers, etc.
The perfect height allows you not to bend more to put the baby up.
11. Can You Take Your Baby Cradle/Swing Anywhere?
If you’re looking for a cradle that you can take in any of your rooms, then you should go for a cradle with wheels.
On the other hand, if you travel often, go for a foldable cradle.
However, when it comes to baby swing, you can buy a baby swing that you can fold and take it anywhere.
A foldable swing can also be easy to store, either in-home or in a car.
12. Is Your Baby Cradle Breathable?
It specifically applies to the sides of the cradle. Mostly, the cradle comes with the cradle wooden slats, that ensure that it allows the flow of air.
13. Is Your Baby Cradle/Swing Easy to Assemble?
Buy a baby cradle/swing that is easy to assemble. If your cradle/swing has complicated assembly, in that case, you have to hire a professional.
14. What Should be the Size of a Mattress?
Your mattress should be perfectly fit in the cradle, in short, the mattress and cradle should not have large space between them.
To be precise, to check the perfect size, ensure that you should not be able to fit more than two fingers in the same.
15. What is Off-gassing?
Off-gassing is the process in which chemicals and volatile organic compounds are released into the air. And if breath-in these chemicals can result in irritation and other health issues.
Thus, buy a mattress that contains fewer chemicals. But how are you going to know this, well that easy, simply look for Greenguard Certification that tests the chemical emission of every kind of product.
16. What You Should Keep in the Baby Cradle?
You should not keep anything in the baby cradle, like blankets, pillows, bumpers, and more. Because these could harm the baby.
17. Can Your Baby Cradle Impose Choking Hazard?
If your baby’s cradle has small parts, then it could impose choking hazards and could also hurt the baby’s skin. Thus, ensure that your cradle should not have sharp points, loose screws, and more.
Along with this, avoid underneath blinds strings, and curtains.
18. Can You Adjust the Speed of the Swing?
Speed adjusting features of the swing is essential because swinging the baby at high speed can damage the baby’s brain. Hence, keep it slow as much as possible.
19. What About the Swing Pad of the Swing?
Well, the swing pad of the baby swing should neither be too thick nor too thin. It is important to consider because it ensures the baby’s comfort and keeps the baby relaxed.
20. How Many Reclining Positions Your Swing Has?
Why is a reclining position important?
Well because it ensures that as your baby grows he can enjoy all the position views. Some baby swings come in three reclining positions, while others in two.
Moreover, you should recline your newborn completely. Though, your older baby can sit.
21. Can You Easily Clean the Baby Swing?
You always have to keep your baby in a hygienic environment because babies are likely to catch infections, bacteria, etc. So, buy a baby swing that you can clean with a wipe, if not this, you can simply buy a baby swing that has a washable seat cover.
22. How Many Types of Motions Your Baby Swing Has?
Some swings have rockers, others have rhythmic motions that imitate the mother’s womb. Likewise, you can find more types of motions.
Moreover, some baby swings varied types of motions, however, some only have a motion.
23. In Which Direction Your Baby Swing Sway?
Different swings come with varied sway directions. Such as side to side, back and forth, etc
Some models have the ability to swing in every direction. Hence, what features you need, depend on which models you are buying.
24. Which Material is Used to Make the Baby Swing?
The material of the swing helps in increasing the durability as well as the safety of the baby in the swing.
So, if your baby swing is made of plastic, hence, ensure it is durable as well as it should be chemical-free.
However, I would advise you to go for the swing with a metal frame as these are more stable and durable than plastic.
25. Are You Scratching Your Head to Operate the Baby Swing?
Well, sometimes it is tough to operate the baby swing. Hence, buy a baby swing that is effortless to operate.
26. Does Your Baby Swing Provide Support to Whole Construction?
You should buy a swing that has a sturdy construction, hence, buy a baby swing that has a broad base. Though, a wider base of the swing could also be an obstacle when you have to clean things in a hurry.
27. What Additional Features You Should Look for in a Swing?
In a baby swing, you can look for some of the features that can help your baby be engaged. Some of these features are toys, lights, mobiles, and more. Along with this, you can also look for features like Bluetooth enable, to operate the swing from distance.
28. Where Should You Place Your Baby Swing?
Placing the swing is important because placing it on an uneven place can hurt the baby as it can tip over. Hence, place the baby swing on a flat surface.
Along with this, don’t place it in a place you or others are working because you can bump into the swing that results in serious injury.
29. How Does Baby Swing Works?
A baby swing can either work with batteries or plug-in. A baby swing with a battery is pocket-friendly, though, not perfect for the baby who takes time to sleep.
In that case, you can go swinging with plug-ins. However, the plug-in swing won’t work if electricity is not present.
30. How Much Noisy Your Baby Swing Is?
Some swings make noise while working. However, that could disturb your baby’s sleep. Hence, go for the swing that could work silent or make less noise.
Don’t miss: 7 Best Ear Muffs for Kids/Babies in India
31. What is the Price of the Baby Cradle/Swing?
The price of the baby cradle/swing would be varied depending on the type of baby cradle.
32. Does Your Baby Cradle/Swing Come Under Warranty?
The warranty of the product allows you to repair and replace it if needed.
What are the Safety Precautions to be Taken When Using the Swing/Cradle?
- Always keep the cradle/swing bare, it should not contain blankets, toys, positioner, etc
- Ensure proper assembling of the cradle, this will keep your baby safe
- Before buying the swing/cradle understand the age, weight, and height recommended by the manufacturer
- Ensure not to have any gap between the sides of the cradle and mattress
- Make your baby sleep on a firm area and on their back in a cradle
- Avert placing electric and window blinds cord in or near the cradle/swing
- Always make your baby sleep in the same room
- Remove all the decorative strings, streamer, etc that come with the cradle as these could hurt the baby
- Make sure that the cradle/swing has a smooth surface
- Remove or fix any loose screw, sharp edges, hardware, etc
- Buy a cradle that has cleared Greenguard Certification as this ensures that it is chemical-free
- Buy a certified cradle/swing, it should clear European Standards safety standards
- Don’t swing your baby for a long time
- Ensure to put locks on the wheels when using the cradle
- Prevent placing the cradle/swing near window, curtains, etc
- Don’t place the cradle/swing near places from where things might fall on the baby
- Use the swing as instructed
- Never let your baby sleep in the swing
- Ensure to recline the baby swing as far as possible, don’t apply force
- Always use a harness while using a baby swing
- Infant under 4 months should be kept in the most reclined position in the swing
- Never leave your baby unattended
- Safety belts or harness should not be too tight or too loose when using a baby swing
- Ensure to change the pad/mattress often for baby’s comfort
- Don’t increase the swing timing more than 30 minutes at a time
- Ensure that overhead toys are smooth as well as chemical-free in a baby swing
- Don’t use the baby swing when your baby learns to push on the knees and hands
FAQs On Baby Swing/Cradle
What are the Various Types of Baby Cradle?
1. Spherical Cradle
If you want to provide a luxurious life for your baby then you should go for this. As the name suggests, it is of a round shape as well as it is soft and cozy.
2. Standard Cradle
Standard cradles are made of light material as well as soft material. Its end is open, spindled and has a flat side too. For your baby’s comfort, it has an inclined position.
3. Convertible Cradle
Convertible cradles are foldable, hence, these are highly portable. The best part is that you can use it for a long time because it is easy to transform into a bed as the baby grows.
Why is Rocking/Swing Movement Essential for the Baby?
Rocking movement is safe for the baby as it encourages balance, which is central to the development of motor skills. However, one thing you should take care of is that you do not use a large cradle for the newborn.
Further, if your little one sleeps between you two, that might result in injuries as the baby needs his own space to sleep. And sleeping between two can harm the baby. Don’t forget to see the best baby jhula in the woods also.
Are Baby Cradles Safe for Your Baby?
Yes, baby cradles are safe for your baby, however, you need to use them with proper precautions. Additionally, according to the CPSC, you should not use a cradle for the baby after five months.
CPSC defines that baby cradles are small beds that should only be for infants.
Can Swing Damage Baby’s Brain?
Shaking the baby or young baby could affect the baby’s brain because it results in hitting the skull with the brain. That could result in issues like brain bleeding, brain swelling, bruises, etc. Moreover, it could also damage the neck of the baby.
However, bouncing the baby slowly over a knee, or in a bumpy ride, does not seem to be the cause of abusive head trauma. Also, don’t swing your baby for a long time and with too much force, stop it as soon as your baby falls asleep.
When to Use the Baby Swing?
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, the baby of 4 months should not be seated on the baby swing because it could result in slumping over and suffocating. Apart from this you also have to follow some more suggestions from AAP. These are,
The baby swing should be effortless to fold and should not tip over
The overhead toys attached to the baby swing should not be easy to pull off
Check out the age, weight, and height of the baby before using one
If the baby swing can recline more than 50-degree, that ensure that it should have shoulder straps for the baby’s safety
The cradle surface of the swing should be flat during motion as well as when stopped, to prevent tipping of the same
Is Baby Swing Safe for Newborn Sleeping?
No, your newborn should not sleep in the baby swing. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, you should put your baby in the swing or in a safe place as soon as he falls asleep in the swing, bouncer, etc.
How Long Can a Baby Use the Swing?
Your baby should use the swing only for 30 minutes at a time. Also, keeping the baby in the swing can result in a flat-head.
Moreover, when the baby uses swings, rockers, bouncers, and more for a long time, this equipment is known to hinder the growth of the baby. Thus, your baby should not depend on these for a long time.
What are the Various Types of Baby Cradle?
Spherical, Standard, and Convertible are some of the types of the baby cradle.
Yes, babies love movement and can even sleep in a swing but no matter what you should never leave your little one alone. No doubt, you have lots of things to work out but I’m sure you will not sacrifice your infant’s security.
Let’s make it easy for you to always keep an eye on your infant, for this, you can try baby monitors, although you should always be close to your baby.
You should definitely give a try to Graco baby swing. Let’s make it more useful for you, it has overhead toys that help in enhancing the visual development of the infant.
It works just like the kid scooters help in the development of leg muscles and enhance the direction sense of the baby.
No need to worry, you can leave your infant in the swing without any fear as it has 5 safety harness points. That keeps your little one safe and secure. It is one of the durable best baby swings.
And what we suggest?
Comfort & Harmony Ingenuity Cozy Kingdom is the best selling automatic baby swing. Why?
Because with all the advancement, we are moving forward and making everything work just with a click.
Sometimes, you feel exhausted and have no energy to swing your baby, right? Let’s make it easy for you with our best electronic baby swing in India, which is completely under your control.
While if you are fond of traveling and love to explore every place, what is stopping you?
Being a parent does not mean being limited or maybe you might feel restricted as you cannot carry your little one with you everywhere.
That’s not true, you can explore everything now with your infant.
Babies move swings but do not swing them with much force as it might be harmful to the brain of your infant. So always keep the speed of the swing at normal whether it is automatic or ordinary.
In contrast, there is no specific age to put your infant in a swing but according to the American Academy of Pediatrics, an infant of 4 months can be placed in a swing.
Conceivably we have cleared all your doubts, however, if you still are uncertain about choosing one of the best baby swings in India, we are here for you in every possible way.