Let’s start with the gist of the topic I’m going to cover, so my topic would be, why do you need the baby teether?
Second, best natural teethers for babies in India? Then, the best wooden teether in India?
Here, the reason for using the baby teether is that, during the teething phase, the baby’s gums sore and to provide relief to your little one, the baby teether is of great help.
Worrying about the effects of the teether, well no need to worry, as baby teethers are naturally made, that’s why it is completely safe for the baby.
Then, what is the right age to introduce the baby to a teether? You can give teether to your baby, at the age of around 3 to 7 months. But before that, consult your doctor first.
Likewise, you can use the best baby pacifiers, as the baby is going to suck or bite the teether, which means there are chances of getting harmful bacteria into the mouth, am I right?
Therefore, you need to be careful, what do you have to do to clean the baby teether? To clean the best baby teether in India you can sterilize it.
Let’s quickly check these 5 best baby teethers on this beautiful table.
5 Best Baby Teethers in India
|1. Baby Toys Rattles Baby Teether and Shakers|
– Best Budget
|2. Como Tomo Best Baby Teether|
– Best Rated & quality
|3. KIDZVILLA Baby Teething Toys (Cheap)||4.3/5|
|4. NatureBond Baby Food Feeder, Nibbler, Pacifier||4.6/5|
|5. Mali Wear Natural Baby Ring Teether & Rattle||4.9/5|
Now, one of the most important reasons to use teether is that it enhances the coordination of the eyes and hands.
The question comes, do you have to change the teether with the growth of the baby?
The answer is yes, let me be clear, in the first phase, you need the best baby teether in India that is filled with distilled water.
You can even freeze this teether, after that, in the second stage, when the baby’s teeth start growing, you can use the teether that allows you to fill the ice in it, to soothe the gums of the baby.
At last, flat teether, that allows the baby to squeeze the best baby teether, and due to its softness, it massages the baby’s gum.
What Are the Varied Types of Baby Teether?
1. Rubber or Silicone Baby Teether
These are the most common types of baby teether you would find. And definitely, there is a reason for it.
These teethers are too soft for those delicate gums of your baby because of the material.
But, freezing the same would certainly gonna provide relief to your tot.
Moreover, these are soft, easy to clean, and flexible.
Also check, 10 Best Baby Toothbrush Reviews
2. Fabric Baby Teether
Does your baby have sensitive gums? What are you gonna do about it?
But the real question is, can you do anything about it?
Certainly, you can buy the fabric baby teether. So, yes these are safe, yet, are unhygienic and could result in tooth decay because these can ideally be laced with the drolling.
One more negative point it has is that it is not sanitized, so you need to spare time to clean it.
Don’t forget, 5 Best Baby Toothpaste Reviews!
3. Water-and-Gel Filled Baby Teether
It is very much similar to rubber and plastic baby teether as well as these provide more comfort when bitten by the inflamed gums of the baby.
Also, like rubber or silicone baby teether you can cool them. But, on the downside, it is not as durable as it should be. Though, durability could depend on brand and model.
Check this out, 6 Best Baby Shampoo Reviews!
4. Wood Baby Teether
And if you are looking for something safe, then ta-da, wooden baby teethers are ideal options.
Do you know, why?
Well because bacteria do not multiply on the wooden surface. Further, it is antibacterial, naturally. Moreover, it vitalizes the texture and odor.
Check it out, 6 Best Baby Jhula in Wood Review
5. Plastic Baby Teether
If it is made of hard plastic, don’t buy it. Also, you have to avoid BPA plastic. Though, it is not important that all the hard plastic contains BPA.
Still, certainly, the BPA is not good for the baby. So, always check the teether and should always go for one which is BPA-free.
However, it is tough to figure it out, which teether is best for the babies.
To help you out, we came up with the 5 best baby teether in India.
Why not have a look at this in detail? Here we go:
5 Best Baby Teether in India Detailed Reviews!
Why not start with the best gift for your newborn? Here, it has 9 pieces of rattles and teethers, that are chemical-free.
This is one of the best baby teethers in India FDA and ASTM tested, which makes it safe for the baby.
Let’s start playing with toys, that would not harm your baby?
Due to the availability of different colors, your baby can choose accordingly and pick one out of one of the best baby teethers in India.
How does it benefit your little one? One of the best baby teethers helps in the development of the baby.
Not only this but another rattling toy enables them to enhance hearing, coordination of eyes and hands, and coordination of the brain too.
What is the best age to use this? You can use this, the best teether in India for a baby of above 6 months.
Always consult your doctor before using one.
- Helps in the development of the baby
- Rattling toy enables them to enhance hearing, coordination of eyes and hands, and coordination of the brain
- Available in different colors
- FDA and ASTM tested
- Easy to clean
- Not every toy is suitable for teething
- The sound of the rattling of some toys is loud
- Plastic could be soft
Sometimes, a small teether might choke the baby, that is harmful isn’t it?
To prevent this, Comatoma baby teether comes that is of the perfect size for the baby.
It is one of the best baby teethers in India as it is easy to grasp and chew with its soft silicone.
Moreover, this one of the best baby teether in India is somewhat like a combination that is made to chew and provides comfort and stimulates the gums.
Additionally, its size is just perfect, to hold and to prevent choking.
- Easy to grasp
- Made of medical-grade silicone
- A combination that is made to chew and provides comfort and stimulates the gums
- Size is just perfect, to hold and to prevent choking
- Attractive and smooth
- BPA free
- Not portable
- Not dishwasher safe
- Price could be less
3. KIDZVILLA Baby Teething Toys Silicone BPA Free Natural – Best Natural Teether for Baby (Cheap)
Teething is not a one-time process but it takes a lot of time and comes with fever, pain, and more. Why not make it fun for your baby? How?
With the help of Kidzvilla teething toy. It is specially designed to provide you relief from the pain.
Why it is the best natural teethers for babies in India?
It is one of the best natural teethers for babies in India as it is easy to hold, fruits shaped makes it attractive, and does not hurt the baby’s gums.
Its design enables your baby to hold it with its steam, which is BPA-free and chemical-free. That’s what makes it the best natural teethers for babies in India.
Furthermore, these natural teethers for babies massages and soothes the gums of the baby with its silicone teether.
Also, you can handily wash these baby natural teethers.
To make it safe and secure for the baby, the best natural teethers for babies in India are approved by the FDA and can be put in a freezer too.
However, to clean up the baby teeth you can use the best baby toothpaste and clean your baby gums, after feeding the baby, you can use a clean cloth.
- Designed to provide you relief from the pain
- Fruits shape makes it attractive
- Does not hurt the baby’s gums
- BPA free and chemical-free
- Massages and soothes the gums of the baby
- Made of silicone
- Approved by the FDA
- Chewable and can be put in a freezer
- Scratch proof
- Easy to hold
- Size could be small
- Difficult to hold, commented by buyers
- Price could be less
Nature bond comes with the blend of teether and nibbler, which makes it one of the best baby teethers in India as it enables your baby to suck some fruits and vegetables, that provide the nutrients to your growing baby.
Along with this, it also soothes and massages the gums of the baby.
Is it safe for the baby? Obviously, one of the best baby teethers in India is safe as it is chemical-free and made of silicone, i.e., BPA-free.
One of the best baby teethers in India is ergonomically designed is easy to disassemble to clean and has a lock too, that does not let the fruits and veggies spill.
How can you make the most of it? It is economically viable too, as this baby teether comes with 2 large, medium, and small sacs each.
- Blend of teether and nibbler, it enables your baby to suck some fruits and vegetables and also massages the gums of the baby
- Safe, as it is chemical-free
- Made of silicone, i.e., BPA free
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to clean as you can disassemble it
- Has a lock to prevent spillage
- Comes with 2 large, medium, and small sac each
- The part that goes down, does not actually go down, as commented by buyers
- Quality could be better
5. Mali Wear Natural Baby Ring Teether and Rattle – Best Wooden Baby Teether in India
Let’s introduce your baby to the cute little bunny teether that is made of maple wood.
This is the best wooden baby teether in India as woods have the properties of antibacterial and antimicrobial.
Unlike silicone teethers, the best wooden baby teether in India does not attract dust and is easy to clean, you just have to use sandpaper to clean it.
One thing to be noted is that you should not use it in hot water, as it results in drying and cracking of wood.
Then for the safety of the baby, it is completely safe, as it is BPA-free and does not contain phthalates, lead, latex, and other toxic. Isn’t it, the best wooden baby teether in India.
Do you remember it or not?
- Have the properties of antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Cute and adorable
- Multiple uses, as you can, hang it on the strollers, playmats, and so on
- BPA free and does not contain phthalates, lead, latex, and other does
- Durable and does not attract dust
- Easy to clean, you just have to use sandpaper to clean it
- Eco friendly
- Enhance the coordination of eyes and hands
- Provide relief to the teeth
- Soft and comfortable
- Easy to hold
- Could be durable
- Price could be less
What Are the Precautions to be Taken When Using Baby Teether?
I know, I know, Indian parents think of their babies as not less than a superhero.
One of my friends told me this thing that when he noticed the symptoms of flu, his mother instead of taking him to the doctor.
Make him parathas, and he literally got better. So, according to our mom! A paratha laced with ghee can fix everything in the world (it does work, sometimes).
Yet, all the beautiful mommies out, I would like to enlighten you with some of the cautionary measures you can take when using baby teethers.
So, here we go!!
- Before giving the teether to your baby, always check whether the teether is not in good condition or not. That means, it should not be torn, but, if it is, for the sake of god, don’t use it. Because it can be the reason for choking
- Babies are drooly, and during the teething phase, they are like the fountain of saliva which could be the reason for skin irritation. Hence, always make sure that you have a bib close by
- Say a big NO to teething jewelry, yes, yes, if you are thinking that it consists of beads, then you are right. These are bracelets, anklets, etc. And I don’t think I have to explain that it can impose a choking hazard
- Now comes one more thing to do, to keep the teether refreshing, you should chill the teether, not freeze it. If you are thinking why then because a frozen teether could be hard for the delicate gums of your tot. Also, it can damage the durability of the teether
- Clean or sterilize the teether before and after using. Also, you can buy one which can be cleared in the dishwasher
- When you are going out, clean it with baby-friendly wipes
- To prevent the development of mold, bacteria, etc, make sure to keep the baby teether dry
- Prevent using liquid-filled baby teether because it can expose the baby to the unsafe liquid inside the teether
- Always check the ingredients of the same, before buying this, this could prevent your baby from coming into contact with the harmful chemicals and avert allergies
Are Teethers Good For Babies?
Yes, baby teethers are good for babies because they provide relief to the inflamed gums of the baby during the teething phase. Though, you should follow the proper precautions when using the same because it could also harm the baby.
Also check, the 7 Best Prams/Strollers for Babies Reviews!
When Should I Give My Baby a Teether?
When to use the baby teether?
You can use the baby teether around the age of 3-7 months.
FAQs On Baby Teether
- Which teether is good for babies in India?
NatureBond Baby Food and Fruit Feeder/Nibbler Pacifier is the best baby teether in India as it is a combination of nibbler and teether. And it is BPA free and chemical-free as well as allows the baby to suck fruits, vegetables and ice. Then, enhancing the coordination of the eyes and hands. Also, it soothes the baby's gum and massages the gums of the baby.
- What is the teether for babies’ disadvantages?
Some of the shortcomings of teethers are that your baby might depend on the teethers. Using a teether for a long time might result in dental problems. Then, it also impedes breastfeeding. So it is better to consult with an expert before using it.
- What is the difference between teether and soother?
Soothers are used for sucking, ice, fruits, and veggies, on the other hand, the teether is used when a baby needs to chew something in the teething phase.
- When to use a teether for a baby?
You can use teether at the age of 3-7 months. However, I would recommend you to consult with the doctor or an expert first for the same.
- What are some good natural teethers for babies?
If you want to go for something natural then cold mango seed, smoothed carrot, cold corn on the cob, whole cold apple, etc. But always keep an eye on your baby, as it might lead to choking. KIDZVILLA baby teether is also a good choice at a low price.
Lastly, let’s discuss what precautions you have to take before using a teether. First, before using the teether always check, if the teether is broken, do not use it.
Second, if it is damaged throw it, as it might hurt the baby. Third, after use, wash the teether to maintain the hygiene of the baby.
Then, clean it with a clean cloth. Later, if you want to cool down the teether, freeze it in a household refrigerator.
Finally, do not put teether in a freezer compartment. Also, check how safe is the baby teether.
Definitely, I would call it one of the best baby teether in India.
Let me enlighten you with some of its more features, these toys help in enhancing the coordination of eyes and hands, motor development, and recognition ability.
These 8 toys are available in various colors and have numerous shapes and designs, that help in the overall development of the baby.
Which among the 5 teethers is the best baby teether in India? Which one did you like? Do let us know in the comment below.