Best Baby Toothbrush in India Reviews | Buy Finger Brush for Babies in India | Fridababy Tooth Hugger
After salivating and fussing your baby eventually gets his first tooth through the gums.
With time, your baby will get all the teeth, however, some parents do not take the milk teeth of the baby seriously.
But not having a good quality of teeth creates an issue in chewing. Therefore, taking care of a baby’s teeth is essential just like taking care of a baby’s skin.
Definitely, you need the best baby toothbrush in India to clean the baby’s teeth, although the question comes how to choose the best baby toothbrush?
Of course, using any toothbrush can harm the baby’s gums and teeth. Therefore, choose a toothbrush that has soft bristles, a small head, and a large handle.
Lastly, to brush the baby’s teeth, wet the baby toothbrush and take the baby toothpaste in small quantities like a grain of rice, initially.
After, when the baby reaches the age of 3 years you can enhance the quantity of fluoride baby toothpaste to pea-size.
Further, brush back and front, just like you brush your teeth. Next, continue to assist your baby during brushing until he himself learns how to spit and brush, usually at the age of 6 years.
Hopefully, you get enough insight, about how to use the baby toothbrush. Let’s see, 8 best baby toothbrush in India.
8 Best Baby Toothbrush in India
|1. Dr. Brown’s Finger Baby Toothbrush Set|
– Best Overall
|2. Brilliant Baby Toothbrush by Baby Buddy|
– For Ages 4-24 Months
|3. Brush Sonic Baby Electric Toothbrush|
– Best Fun Time
|4. Baby Bendable Banana Toothbrush|
– For ages 3-12 months
|5. Fridababy SmileFrida The ToothHugger||4.6/5|
|6. Kids & Baby Toothbrush Electric|
– With Colorful LED
|7. Bilibaby Baby Toothbrush/Massage Teether||4.4/5|
|8. Gerber Healthy Start Baby Toothbrush Set||4.3/5|
What Are the Various Types of Baby Toothbrushes?
1. The Baby Gum Brush
As the name implies, it is used to clean the gums of the baby, yes, when a baby drinks breast milk or formula milk, there might be chances that their gums need cleans.
And for that, you can use the baby gum brush, which you can use before the existence of the baby’s first tooth.
So, some gum brushes fit on your finger, while others wrap around your finger in a wipe form.
Also, to use this toothbrush, you don’t really need toothpaste.
2. The Teether Toothbrush
It is a nuby teether that helps in providing relief to the baby’s gums, along with cleaning the baby’s mouth.
I know, it is like finding the magic wand which is the solution to all the problems. Like, baby gum toothbrush, you don’t need toothpaste for the same.
3. Baby First Toothbrush
And finally, with his toothbrush, your baby can use a dab of toothpaste to clean his teeth.
If you are worried about that, what if it hurts your baby’s gums or teeth?
Hey! You gotta chill because there is nothing to worry about as it has soft bristles.
4. The Baby or Toddler Electric Toothbrush
Save yourself some time in the struggle to teach your toddler to brush the teeth but simply buy the electric toothbrush.
It is a new but good concept, isn’t it?
Well, I love it!
This works exactly like the adult’s electric toothpaste, and there, your toddler has crystal clear teeth.
5. The Toddler Toothbrush
And that’s completely the opposite of the eclectic toothbrush.
So, if you are that parent who wants their kid to experience everything then it’s the perfect option. Yet, you have to give proper time to your toddler in teaching how to use it exactly.
How Do I Choose a Baby Toothbrush?
1. What is the Size of Your Baby’s Toothbrush?
Well, it is the most important factor to look after when buying the baby toothbrush.
Because your toothbrush is not gonna fit in your baby’s small mouth, will it?
That’s why, for the smallmouth of the baby, you require the toothbrush with the small head which can effortlessly fit in the baby’s mouth as well as offers comfort when brushing.
For this, you can simply look for the toothbrush according to the appropriate age of the baby by simply checking the age recommendation on the packaging of the toothbrush.
Also check, the 7 Best Baby Girl Shoes 0-18 Months Reviews!
2. Can Your Baby Hold the Toothbrush Effortlessly?
As your baby is gonna hold the toothbrush for the first time, it should have a handle that should ensure holding. Because if it is not, it might irritate the baby and probably he will never try to use the same again, which is the problem.
Further, there is no magic wand that will allow you to choose the toothbrush with the perfect handle, that’s why simply get on with easy to handle and which can fit in your baby’s hand.
3. What About the Bristles of the Baby Toothbrush?
The bristles of the baby toothbrush should be soft because your baby’s mouth is sensitive and hard bristles can hurt the baby’s mouth as well as the gums of the baby.
Mostly, it is recommended to use the toothbrush with soft and round bristles to clean the teeth without hurting the gums or mouth.
To be noted, don’t buy the toothbrush with additional rubber bristles as it can cut the baby’s gums instead of ensuring proper cleaning.
4. What Material is Used to Make Baby Toothbrush?
When it comes to material, you should always go for the toothbrush which is chemical-free. Hence, always prefer BPA-free baby toothbrushes.
For the baby above 12 months, you can go for a toothbrush with silicone heads because it is flexible, as well as soft.
To add, I would advise you to consult the doctor.
5. What Features Does Your Baby Toothbrush Have?
You can also look for some extra features in your baby toothbrush, some of these features are,
- Safety shield
6. What is the Price of the Baby Toothbrush?
Baby toothbrushes are quite pocket-friendly. Hence, you don’t have to worry about the price.
Baby Toothbrush Detailed Reviews!
Until your baby learns how to brush, you have to do it on his behalf, right? Holding a brush and making a good grip is quite difficult in some brushes, let’s make brushing the teeth of the baby a bit easier.
Why not use the best baby toothbrush finger? First, it is easy to use because now you would not have to deal with slipping off the brush.
Second, as we all know, baby catch infections easily, so you have to keep their things clean.
To help you out, this baby toothbrush finger has a case to hold your baby toothbrush. Hence, no fear of germs and infections.
I’m sure, you must have a fear that what if it won’t fit in your finger? No worries, as the best baby toothbrush finger easily fits on the finger of adults.
Further, to brush and massage your baby’s teeth and gums, the baby toothbrush is double-sided.
Dr Brown comes with the toothpaste of pear and apple flavour that is free from synthetic colours, synthetic flavour and preservatives. But it is natural and real.
- Made of silicone
- Does not slip
- Has a storage case
- Easily fits on the finger of adults
- To brush and massage your baby’s teeth and gums, it is double-sided
- Natural, pear and apple flavour
- Free from synthetic colours, synthetic flavour and preservatives
- Toothpaste is natural and real
- Easy to brush
- BPA free
- Size could be big
- Could be more effective
Baby’s teeth need to be taken care of to prevent them from tooth decay. However, to easily clean the teeth of the baby of 4-24 months, this baby toothpaste has a 360° brush head that reaches every area of your baby’s teeth. So, you do not have to twist and turn the brush.
You won’t believe it but it even works effectively without a toothpaste, thanks to the Osaka University Dental Hospital.
To properly prevent the growth of bacteria, it has creative spacers between layers of bristles, i.e., patented design.
Therefore, unlike traditional brushes, this baby toothbrush is effective.
Stage 5 and stage 6 oral care systems grow with your baby till the age of 12, to prevent the baby from the cavity and resist the growth of plaque.
Don’t you think it would be the best baby toothbrush in India?
- Has a 360° brush head that reaches every area of your baby’s teeth
- Designed by Osaka University Dental Hospital
- Works effectively without a toothpaste
- Stage 5 and stage 6 oral care systems grow with your baby till the age of 12
- Perfect cleaning without twist and turn the brush
- Patented design, prevent the growth of bacteria
- Has 10 times more bristles
- Massages baby’s teeth, gums and tongue
- Prevent the formation of plaque
- Remove food particle and is easy to use
- Dry instantly
- BPA free & soft
- Does not have a cover
- Price could be less
Chewable Toothbrush from the same brand:
As not cleaning teeth results in tooth decay and the formation of bacteria. To prevent the formation of bacteria, Baby Buddy is one of the best baby toothbrushes in India with its unique 6 sided brush.
Due to its flexible H-shape and 6 sided brush, you can conveniently clean the upper and lower teeth of the baby.
Without losing grip and control over the motion of the brush, hence, it is a good choice to consider this baby toothbrush in India.
No need to worry about tooth decay, as it removes the sugar and bacteria from the baby’s teeth. I guess you should give it a try.
- Unique 6 sided brush
- Can be used as a teether
- Prevent tooth decay and the formation of bacteria
- Massage the gums of the baby
- Made of food-grade silicone
- BPA free
- Hair stick to the brush
- Price could be less
- Single color option available as of now
Finger Toothbrush from the same brand:
At first, your baby would definitely be afraid to use one of this best baby toothbrush in India because it is something new for your baby.
And trust me that’s normal, however, to make your baby trust the baby toothbrush finger, you can simply wear it on your finger and put it in the baby’s mouth.
Of course, you and your baby have an unbreakable bond, so let’s take a step to make your baby’s teeth strong.
By using one of the best baby toothbrush fingers that soothes, massage, clean the gums and teeth of your baby.
Don’t be amazed, it has a toothbrush on one side and massage bump on the other side.
Most importantly, for what age it is suitable for? I’m not taking most of your time, so it is perfect for the baby of above 3 months.
It is chemical and BPA free, so there you go with one of the best baby toothbrush in India.
- Has brush on one and bump on the other side
- Massage and soothes the gums
- FDA approved
- Finger brush
- Easy to brush
- Lead and BPA free
- The price is on the higher side for a finger toothbrush. Choose it wisely
If you want to make brushing easy for you, I would advise you to buy this one of the best baby electric toothbrushes in India.
Well, here you do not have to worry, as it actually does not work on electricity. But on batteries, so your baby is safe.
This is made to prevent your baby from being hurt by the bristles, that is why the bristles of this baby electric toothbrush are soft and smooth.
Along with this, it would not take much of your time but 2 minutes timer to clean up the teeth of the baby, I would definitely call it one of the best baby toothbrushes in India.
Then, along with brushing teeth, it also has a pulse timer of every 30 seconds, in which the toothbrush head lights up.
Confused, what is the need for the headlights? It informs you to help the baby to develop brushing habits, as the baby grows and develops.
Moreover, you can also change the head of the baby as the baby grows. It has two head brushes for the baby of 0-18 months and another is 18-36 months.
- Works on batteries
- Soft bristles
- Has 2 minutes timer to clean up the teeth of the baby
- Easy to hold and has a replaceable head
- Simple to on and off
- Provide relief to sore gums during cleaning teeth
- Has two brushes that can be used as a baby grows
- Need to replace head regularly
- The battery is not rechargeable
- Could be more durable
Let’s make brushing fun for your baby so that he would enjoy it. I’m sure some of you do not believe it that brushing can be fun?
But yes it can be, how? Baby banana brush would be the best baby banana toothbrush that makes brushing fun and is safe for the baby.
With that comes, a question is it safe for the baby? Yes, it is safe as it is made of silicone bristles that massage the teeth and gums of the baby.
Later, best baby banana toothbrush works as a baby teether too. So, you get two benefits in a product.
Of course, babies are master of a mess, to keep your baby safe the best baby banana toothbrush is bendable, easy to hold and most importantly, prevent choking. Therefore, your baby of 3-12 months is safe and secure for your baby.
- Made of silicone
- Has silicone bristles
- Available in corn cob, octopus, blue banana, pink banana, etc
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be freeze
- Prevent choking
- Massage gums and teeth
- Enhance the coordination of mouth, eyes and hands
- Eliminate food and milk particles from the mouth
- Has thick bristles
- Improve oral hygiene early
- Easy to hold
- Could be more durable
- Also, check the package and product because of the people wondering about the quality
I don’t know if you have heard of triple-angle baby toothbrushes or not, but you know how fast technology is improving.
To keep yourself on track, one of the best baby toothbrushes in India has a triple angle that gently cleans the food particulate and plaque.
I must say, this baby brush would be perfect to clean the teeth of your baby as its head cleans the front, back, and biting surface, in a go.
Therefore, this baby toothbrush is manageable to hold and has delicate round bristles.
- Has a triple angle that gently cleans the food particulate and plaque
- Clean the front, back and biting surface at once
- Easy to hold, with its soft moulded grip
- Soft and round bristle
- The quality of rubber could be durable
- Improvement in design needed
- Bristles could be softer
- The number of bristles should be improved
If you want something smart and safe for your baby to clean his immature teeth without taking so much time.
Let’s have this one of the best baby electric toothbrushes in India as it cleans the teeth in 2 minutes with a 30 seconds interval.
Furthermore, as it makes the cleaning of the baby teeth easy, similarly you can conveniently clean the brush too.
What you have to do is, put the head of the baby toothbrush in the water, the electric switch will be open.
Later, when the head of the baby toothbrush is tapped and the residual body and baby toothpaste can be cleaned easily without effort.
- Does not hurt the baby’s gums
- Clean the teeth in 2 minutes with 30 seconds interval
- Easy to clean the toothbrush
- Work on batteries
- With the help of oral massage, it stimulates the development of teeth
- Safe for environment
- Promote natural oral development
- Easy to modify vibration
- Easy to set the timer
- Has lighting
- Slim design and easy to carry
- Has changeable heads
- Could be durable
- Price is on the higher side but truly saves time and gives more fun to baby
At the teething phase, the baby remains quite irritating and annoying to calm the baby down, what could be better than the toothbrush and massager.
You get it right? If not, then this one of the best baby toothbrushes in India has features of both, teether and toothbrush. That develops oral hygiene of your baby from 2 months to 5 years.
To make it safe, it is made of Food grade silicone and is skin-friendly too. Further, you can even sterilize it, as it can bear high temperatures.
To soothe baby gums, you can also use the best newborn pacifiers.
- Made of silicone
- Rotate 360°
- Blend of teether and brush
- Made of Food-grade silicone
- Has detachable slider, to void teether to go deep into mouth
- Soft and safe for baby’s skin
- Bear high temperature, can be sterilize
- Easy to hold and Non-slip
- Does not clean baby’s teeth
- Only single color available at the time of writing this article
Let’s buy a perfect teething set that makes the teething safe for you. Now, let’s focus on the usefulness of this baby toothbrush.
First, to prevent the brush from getting too deep into the mouth of the baby, it has a protective ring that also works as a toothbrush band.
Second, the baby toothbrush set has two brushes, one is massaging and the other is a cleaning brush.
Next, let me enlighten you on some of the features of both baby toothbrushes. A cleaning brush is soft and has durable rubber nubs that are bite resistant, therefore, no choking.
Along with this, for the perfect grip of the baby toothbrush, its handles are ergonomically designed, i.e., anti-slip.
Then, massaging brush massage the gums and palate of the baby. To provide relief to the baby’s sore gums, it can be freeze.
Also, it is anti-slip, because of its ergonomic design. Are you ready to introduce your baby with a safe and secure toothbrush?
- Has two brushes, one is massaging and other is cleaning brush
- Has a protective ring, to prevent the brush from getting too deep into the mouth of the baby
- Handles are ergonomically designed, i.e., anti-slip
- The protective ring can function as a toothbrush band
- Create oral hygiene of the baby
- Prevent tooth decay and cavities
- Can be freeze
- Dishwasher safe
- Could be more durable
- Improvement in the plastic required
- Could be available in numerous colors
What Are the Tips to Follow When Brushing the Teeth?
- According to the American Dental Association, as your baby reach the age of 1 year, he should get his first dental examination.
- To fight the bacteria, after breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, clean the baby’s gums of the baby with a clean cloth.
- Until the teeth of the baby appear, clean your baby’s mouth with a warm and wet piece of cloth.
- To allow your baby to learn how to use the toothbrush, let him hold the toothbrush.
- If you are wondering when to replace the toothbrush to prevent the development of the bacteria, replace the baby’s toothbrush after every 3-4 months.
- Further, as your baby grows, your baby will need a big toothbrush for proper cleaning.
- Don’t put your baby to sleep after having or with sugary material. This could result in tooth decay.
- Look for the signs of teething, some of these are drooling, swollen gums, etc. during this phase, you can use the teething toothbrush to soothe the baby gums.
- Allow your baby to brush his teeth regularly.
What Happens if You Don’t Brush Your Baby’s Teeth?
Not brushing the baby’s teeth can result in teething issues such as tooth decay, pain, smell etc.
Don’t miss, 5 Best Baby Thermometer Reviews!
Can Your Baby/Kid Use the Electric Toothbrush?
Yes, your baby or kid can use the electric toothbrush but should ensure to follow all the precautions.
Also, when buying the electric toothbrush for your baby or kid, make sure to consider every factor that has mentioned above.
The point to be noted, the handle of the electric toothbrush could be heavy, hence, your baby or kid might find it tough to hold the same. That’s why you have to look for a slim toothbrush to ensure proper holding.
Additionally, you can also look for fun features in the baby or kid electric toothbrush as such character-themed handles, lights, music, etc.
Check this out, 5 Best Sipper for Babies Baby Sippy Cup Reviews!
Toothbrush Tips For Reluctant Brusher
How do I get my 12-month-old to brush her teeth?
- Sing the song with the baby or kid
- Role-play could be a very good way to allow your baby or kid to brush their teeth
- Teach your baby or kid the importance of brushing teeth
- Role-play concerning what happens if your kid won’t brush his teeth
- Allow your kid to choose the toothbrush themselves
- Buy the cartoon-themed toothbrush
- Buy an electric toothbrush with features such as lights, music, themes, etc
When Should a Baby Start Using a Toothbrush?
Your baby can use the toothbrush as soon as his first tooth appears.
How Do You Brush Baby’s First Teeth?
As soon as your baby’s first teeth appear you can use the toothbrush with soft bristles.
What Toothbrush is Best For Babies?
Brilliant Baby Toothbrush by Baby Buddy (Ages 4-24 Months) is the best toothbrush for babies because,
- Has 360-degree brush head which helps in cleaning the teeth entirely
- It is designed by the Osaka University Dental Hospital
- Its patent design ideally prevent the growth of bacteria
- Avert the plaque formation
- BPA-free, hence, safe for baby
FAQs On Baby Toothbrush
- How to brush a baby's teeth when they refuse?
At first, definitely baby refuse to brush but you have to make it fun and enjoyable, first, choose an attractive brush that your baby would like. Second, a good flavour of toothpaste, so that your baby won't feel disguise while brushing, as taste matters for the baby. Then, during brushing the teeth of your baby, you can simply distract them.
- When can I use finger toothbrush on baby?
You can use a finger brush even before the growth of the teeth of the baby to clean up the baby's gum. This eliminates the risk of growth of damaged teeth. Or better to consult some expert first.
- When should a baby start using a toothbrush?
You can start using the toothbrush as soon as your baby's teeth appear, most probably when the baby is for 6 months.
- Which is the best baby banana infant teething toothbrush?
Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush Infant is the best baby banana toothbrush, that makes brushing fun and safe. It is soft and made of silicone, that massages the gums and teeth of the baby. Furthermore, it also enhances the coordination of mouth, eyes and hands.
To keep your baby’s teeth clean you do not have to wait for the teeth of the baby to appear.
For healthy teeth, you can clean the gums of the baby with soft clothes and a soft brush to remove the bacteria.
Of course, for healthy teeth, you have to clean up baby teeth, just like you take care of your teeth.
Additionally, with this, you should also make efforts to enhance the motor development of the baby, for this, you can use a wooden horse toy and a driving car toy. Also, check this for your little kiddo.
Let’s set a routine, to clean your baby’s teeth with these 8 best baby toothbrush in India.