The 6 Best Baby Jhula in Wood in India | Buy Baby Wooden Jhula Online | Jhula for Kids | Newborn Baby Jhula
That smile on your little one’s face when he goes into the air and feels the cold breeze. No doubt, jhula is not merely for fun but it keeps your baby safe and even allows your little one to sleep, with the feel similar to your womb.
Certainly, jhula is safe and secure for your little one, with that question comes how it will keep your baby safe?
Let’s start with mentioning its usefulness to you, first, it keeps your baby in the recline position. Second, enables the baby to nod off in a comfortable and convenient posture. Therefore, no flat head.
To add, some developing baby’s are restless and find it difficult to sleep, this results in sleepless nights, isn’t it?
To let your baby sleep at night and to prevent colic, jhula keeps the baby in a natural recline position. You can also consider baby cots/cribs for better safety and comfort.
Now, the next step is choosing the perfect jhula for your little one, this might be hectic, right? Let us help you as we come up with 6 best baby jhula in wood in India.
6 Best Wood Jhula for Baby/Kids in India
|Preview||Baby Jhula in Wood||Rating|
|1. CuddlyCoo Ceiling Jhula with Mosquito|
– Best Budget
|2. Luvlap Baby Multipurpose Wooden |
– Best Design
|3. Ashish Baby Swing Indoor|
– Best Traditional Type
|4. IRA Furniture Furniture Kids Jhula||4.1/5|
|5. BabyTeddy® 9 in 1 Baby Swing|
– Best Quality
|6. NOVICZ New-Born Wooden Swing||4.3/5|
What Are the Factors to Consider When Buying Baby/Kids Wooden Jhula?
- The baby wooden jhula should be comfortable.
- The baby wooden jhula should be durable.
- The finishing of the baby wooden jhula should be smooth to prevent any harm to the baby.
- It should be easy to assemble.
- Buy the baby wooden jhula which is portable to allow you to use it anywhere.
- The fabric of the baby wooden jhula should be breathable.
- If the baby jhula includes a net, then make sure it is breathable as well should allow you to see the baby clearly.
- For environmental safety, you should buy the baby wooden jhula with eco-friendly components.
- Baby wooden jhula should be easy to hang.
1. CuddlyCoo Ceiling – Best Baby Jhula in Wood with Mosquito Net
Do you love organic products? What if you get the best baby jhula in wood in India, i.e., made up of organic components.
Certainly, it is hard to believe, however, it is true. The best baby jhula in India is made of organic components.
Along with this, it allows your baby to feel comfortable promptly as it wannabes the womb.
What’s more? The feeling of your womb enables the baby to develop a sleep routine, from now no need to worry. Are you afraid that in jhula your baby’s head might get flattened?
That’s definitely a matter of concern, no worries as the natural reclining position of the jhula distributes the head’s weight of your baby a little evenly. To add, it also alleviates colic.
As we all know, babies need to be taken care of, especially in jhulas as a slight mistake can result in choking.
Although, you do not face this problem with this jhula as it is breathable and enables the smooth flow of air. With this, the question arises, at which age you can use this jhula?
You can put your baby in this jhula right from birth, i.e., 0 to 6 months. Further, it serves as the best baby gift.
- Made of organic cotton
- Baby feels comfortable shortly as it imitates the womb; this results in developing of sleeping pattern.
- Natural recline position prevent flat head, support baby, from every side, and prevent colic
- No fear of choking as it is breathable and allow air to pass through
- No plastic parts
- Machine washable
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to move
- Screws easy get loss, commented by customers
- Height is a bit small
2. Luvlap Baby Multipurpose Wooden Cot with Mattress
A separate space for your little one to sleep is the best that you can get for your baby. And, when it comes to durability and long-lasting use, that makes it more likable, isn’t it?
It is perfect for a baby of 0 to 24 months and you can handily convert it into a cradle from a cot.
It is an ideal wooden baby cradle swing in India as it allows the air to pass through with its fabric-wrapped cot base.
Further, what is it made of? It is made up of pinewood and has wheels that enable you to move it anywhere in your home.
- Easy to move, as it has wheels
- Breathable fabric that allows air to pass through as it has fabric wrapped cot base
- It is made of pinewood, which makes it durable
- Handily convert it into a cradle from a cot
- Include a mosquito net
- Perfect storage capacity
- Easy to assemble
- Create friction noise
- The swing could get better
- Quality of cot could get better
- Polish wear off easily, commented by customers
- Difficult to assemble, in contrast, other buyers claimed that it is easy to assemble
- Have to buy the mattress separately
- Wheels collapsing, claimed by customers
- The instructions manual is not suitably written, commented by buyers
- Not sturdy
3. Ashish Baby Jhula in India Swing Indoor
Are you looking for a swing that is perfect for playing with your infant? If yes, then you are at the right place as Ashish baby swing offers you one of the best baby jhula in wood in India.
While playing on jhula, there is always a risk of falling, am I wrong? To prevent falling Ashish baby swing is made up of tough and wear-resistant climbing rope.
Along with this, it is made of a unique method to ensure stability.
Additionally, the canvas of the jhula is made up of breathable and durable cotton. As well as its smooth wooden stick is polished with sandpaper.
As a result, no damage to the baby’s skin. However, you can use it for a baby of 6 months to 3 years, not for a newborn.
Furthermore, it does not include any screw, can be used indoor and outdoor and its lightweight allows you to assemble it conveniently.
- Made up of tough and wear-resistant climbing rope
- Length can be modified
- Unique method to ensure stability
- A canvas of the jhula is made up of breathable and durable cotton
- No damage to the baby’s skin, as it has a polished wooden stick
- Portable and lightweight
- Easy to assemble
- Has an S-shaped hook
- Has good grip
- Not available in various colours
4. IRA Furniture IRA Furniture Toddler Kids Swings Jhula 2 to 14 Years
It is one of the best wooden baby cradle swing in India as it is made up of durable wood. To add, it is available in numerous designs, that allows you to make the best choice out of all.
Not only this but to make it more strong and safe for the baby it is tightly screwed. Additionally, it has an attractive design and is perfect for the baby of 2 years to 14 years. In short, the baby’s who can sit can only use this.
- Made up of durable wood
- Tightly screwed
- Available in various design
- It might be much comfortable if it has a cushion, commented by customers
- Size is small
5. BabyTeddy® 9 in 1 Best Baby Wooden Cradle for Newborn Baby, Crib/Cot, Bed, Rocker/Swing
A swing that fulfills 9 needs of yours, is that all you want? Obviously, what could be better than a swing that allows you to make use of it in nine varied ways.
First, you can use it as a swing and rocker. Second, you can modify its recline position 3 times with the growth of the baby. Third, you can also attach it to your bed, similarly to a baby sleeping bed.
Fourth, before buying anything we always assume it has any use in the future as no one wants to buy a product that only has a one-time use. You will not face any issue with this, as later you can use it as a desk.
Yes, you heard right, it has a desk mode that allows you to use it for a long time. Further, do you need space to store your baby’s stuff?
Certainly, the baby has more things than yours, such as cloth diapers, toys, and other care products. Now you have an abundance of space as you can store everything in the quantity of space under jhula.
Now to enhance your baby’s convenience and comfort its bed is made up of superior quality foam and has a mosquito net too. Therefore, you can make the most of it just by spending once.
- Multiple purposes, i.e., use it as a swing, rocker, sofa or desk, sleeping bed, to store baby’s things, playpen, so on
- It has a chewing railing
- Classy look
- The superior quality of foam makes it comfortable
- Has a mosquito net
- Has a smooth finish
- Ideal for developing baby as its height can be the increase up to 1.5 feet
- Include wheels that do not make noise and is portable now you can take your baby anywhere in your home
- Made with eco-friendly components
- Strong and stable, i.e., made up of pinewood
- Tough to assemble, commented by few customers
- Holes are not aligned, claimed by buyers
- Rocker features could get better
- Cot could be improved
6. NOVICZ New-Born Baby Jhula/Palna Wooden Swing
What about a handmade swing? As we all know, India is known for its handmade product, right? So Novicz comes with a handmade wooden baby cradle swing in India. With that, it is made up of nylon and has an S-shaped buckle that allows you to dangle it on the ceiling and trunk.
Is it safe for the baby? Definitely, it is safe for your little one as the high quality of nylon allows the baby to doze and sleep in the cradle peacefully. To add, it is perfect for a newborn.
- Made up of high-quality nylon
- Can be used indoor and outdoor
- Has S-shaped buckle to hang it on the ceiling and trunk
- Handily to hang
- Swing is deep to prevent falling
- Elegant look
- Jagged, commented by customers
FAQs On Baby Jhula
- Which is the best baby jhula in wood in India?
CuddlyCoo Ceiling Hung Cot Spring Sleeping Swing Cradle Jhula with Mosquito is the best jhula in wood in India as it is made up of organic components. Further, it gives the feel like a womb and allows your baby to develop a sleeping routine. To add, it is breathable.
- What is the difference between cradle, cot and crib?
Let's start with the cradle, the cradle is much like a crib but it is bigger and heavier than a bassinet. While crib is a bed of the baby with slatted and lattice sides. However, the cot is again the bed of the baby but with long barred sides.
- Which is the best wooden cradle for a newborn baby?
Luvlap C-30M Baby Multipurpose Wooden Cot with Mattress is the best wooden cradle for a newborn baby as it is durable and is convertible into a cradle from a cot. Further, it is made up of pinewood, breathable and is easily portable in the home too.
- What is the best wooden baby cradle swing for baby in India?
BabyTeddy® 9 in 1 Multifunctional Baby Crib, Baby Wooden Cot, Bed, Rocker/Swing is the best wooden baby cradle swing for baby in India as you can use for various purposes from using it as a swing, rocker, sleeping bed to store things of the baby. Further, it even has a teething rail that allows the baby to chew it without hurting himself. Not only this, but it also prevents swelling of gums.
To conclude, if you are looking for a durable and sturdy product that you can use for a long time, BabyTeddy® 9 in 1 Multifunctional Baby Crib, Baby Wooden Cot, Bed, Rocker/Swing is best for you.
It has a locking system to keep your baby safe, and you can also use it as a playpen. So you are getting everything just by spending once, it is one of the best baby jhula in wood in India.
Moreover, it has a smooth finish and is best for babies who are developing. How? As we all know, a baby whose teeth are developing tends to chew everything, so now this jhula enables the baby to chew its railing without hurting himself. Surprisingly, yes, it has teeth railing. It is the best wooden cradle for newborn babies.
However, if you need a jhula for fun not for sleeping then Ashish Baby Swing Indoor and IRA Furniture Toddler Kids Swing Jhula 2 to 14 Years. We have presented the best baby wooden jhula in India according to all your needs from playing to the sleeping of the baby.
However, make sure to hang jhula at a place that is safe and has no obstacle in between as it might hurt the baby. To add, also ensure that the swing is holding your baby safely.
Hopefully, we have cleared all your doubts, if you are still questionable in choosing the best baby jhula in wood in India. Feel free to comment.