Board games are the perfect way to improve your kids’ decision-making and strategic planning, which are necessary for your kid’s growth and development.
Well, of course, to pave the way for your growth and development, I have made a list of the best board games for 10-12-year-olds, and trust me, these are not only fun but perfect for contributing to your kid’s development.
Moreover, another reason for choosing these best board games is their storyline, but Chalk and Chuckles Super Maths Spy Board game caught my attention, and right after I reviewed this product, I saved it in my cart.
Because it fits perfectly to improve the mental math of the kid and to know more about it, keep on reading. With that, let’s have a look at the three best board games for 10-12-year-olds.
|Preview||Best Board Games||Review|
|1. Funskool Games – Scotland Yard||4.6/5|
|2. Tortue Forest Run||4.5/5|
|3. Chalk and Chuckles Super Math Spy||4.1/5|
1. Funskool Games – Scotland Yard, A Compelling Detective, And Strategy, Animal Board Game for Kids & Family, 2 – 3 Players, 10 & Above(Multicolor)
Funskool has been the #1 board game for 10-12 years olds because it includes breathtaking games like dodging, racing, cornering, and chasing. Moreover, if your kid is not a big fan of Indian board games, then it is perfect for him because it represents the Scotland yard in which one person has to play the role of Mister X.
While Mister X is not the only reason to enjoy this compelling detective game, the real attraction is moving from one point to another around the map (London) through taxis, buses, and subways.
So, why not enjoy some family or friends’ time in this Scotland yard.
- Includes several games like dodging, racing, cornering, and chasing
- To increase the curiosity it requires playing roles like Mister X (an imaginary culprit)
- Easy to work as it includes moving from one point to another around the map (London) through taxis, buses, and subways
- Colorful, which makes it attractive
- Perfect for family game time
- Played on the lines of a fun detective story
- Allow kids to learn strategic planning, quick decision making, and swift moves to nab culprit
- Price could be less
- Cards should be made of more reliable material
You might want to check – 5 Best Hand Sanitizer for Kids/Babies During School Days in India Reviews!
2. Tortue Forest Run – Awesome Jungle Adventure | Fun Strategy Board Game for Family, Adults, Kids, Children (Color- Green)
Have you played that temple run game?
It’s fun, but after some time, you got to know that – hey! It has no twist anymore. Why not play a more fun board game called – Forest Run, which includes evil Monsters, Landmines, and even Spells for your Opponents.
And I can bet your kid will love it more when I will disclose that he has to make spells to overcome obstacles, collect Resources to make additional Spells, and of course, if you are looking out for the helping hand of a Friend.
Let’s see its other benefits –
- A game to entertain your kid with its evil Monsters, Landmines, and even the Spells for your Opponents
- Includes making spells to overcome obstacles, collecting Resources to make additional Spells, and of course, looking out for the helping hand of a Friend
- An engaging game to play with your kid for hours without getting bored
- Control the moves of opponents with magic spells
- Perfect to play with family and friends
- Has monster and friend tiles to pave your way to victory
- Includes different spell cards
- Includes too many components which make the game difficult to understand
Also, check – 11 Best Yoga for Kids (First Step Towards Healthy Life)
3. Chalk and Chuckles Super Math Spy – Board Games for Boys, Girls Age 8-12, Fun, Educational Brain Games for Kids 10+ Years, Best Gift for 9, 10, 11 Yrs
Chalk and chuckles – a board game to improve the mental maths of the kid. This board game includes spies on a mission in Mental maths and equation-making games, which allow the kid to learn sums and equations in a fast-paced and fun manner.
Trust me, it is one of the best board games for 10-12-year-olds, makes learning maths seamless and fun for your kid, and of course, a complete family can play it together.
Therefore, get your kid to develop logical-mathematical intelligence while practicing addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. So, grab the opportunity to make your kid a mental math genius.
Let’s see its other benefits –
- Allow the kid to learn sums and equations in a fast-paced and fun manner
- Makes learning maths seamless and fun for your kid
- Improve the mental maths of the kid
- Develop logical-mathematical intelligence while practicing addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Non-toxic and safe
- Teach problem-solving, logical thinking, quick thinking, and concentration
- Glasses could be of improved quality
- Claimed that it is too difficult for kids
Here you get a chance to improve your kid’s decision-making powers and strategic planning techniques through games, and I believe board games are appropriate for it. So, get on that board with your kid and enjoy some family time, and if you are busy, why not invite some friends of his to enjoy (safest way to play during covid).
If you need more games, then you can check out bicycles for kids and other fun games – let’s invest time in kids’ overall growth and development.