Best Cream for Cracked Nipples During Breastfeeding in India | Buy Best Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding Online | Top Ointment for Cracked Nipples in India
The cracked nipple is one of the other issues that the mother faces after pregnancy.
Trust me, it is full of irritation. I guess I should start with, what exactly cracked nipples look like, cracked nipples are depicted as the red, annoying, and scabbed skin, on or around the nipples.
You can avoid the cracked nipples simply by using the best cream for cracked nipples in India, ignore using severe soap, and wearing tight clothes, which can prevent and treat cracked nipples.
Meanwhile, mommies should also check out these best nursing bras. Trust me this helps a lot in breastfeeding!
However, cracked nipples are not always the result of breastfeeding but you can also face cracked nipples because of chafing, rubbing of nipples against the clothes, or damage of tissues due to cuts or blows.
To add, even males can face cracked nipple issues.
9 Best Cream for Cracked Nipples
|1. The Moms Co. Nipple Butter|
– Best Budget
|2. bamboo bikes Nursing Balm Nipple Cream||4.7/5|
|3. Era Organics Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding Moms||4.5/5|
|4. Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter||4.6/5|
|5. Lansinoh Hpa Lanolin For Breastfeeding Mothers||4.7/5|
|6. Medela Yepnder Care Lanolin For Nursing Moms|
– Best Rated
|7. Ardo Gold Cream – Lanolin Soothing Nipple Cream||4.3/5|
|8. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Nursing Butter – Best Affordable||4.3/5|
|9. Motherlove Nipple Cream||4.7/5|
Similarly, like stretch mark cream you can cure or treat the cracked nipples by using the cream of cracked nipples and ointment for cracked nipples.
How to Choose the Nipple Cream?
1. What Ingredients Does Your Nipple Cream Include?
Always prefer using nipple cream which is made of organic or plant-based ingredients because it is safe for you and your baby.
To be noted, using nipple cream with chemicals will only expose your baby to the chemicals, hence, for your baby’s sake, always buy natural nipple cream.
Don’t miss, 5 Best Baby Food Feeders/Fruit Nibbler Reviews!
2. Does Your Nipple Cream Have Smell and Taste?
As your baby is going to breastfeed, you should buy the nipple cream with no taste and smell. Because the smell and taste in the nipple cream reflect that the nipple cream includes chemicals.
Also check, 7 Best Feeding Dresses for Mothers
3. Have You Check the Texture of the Nipple Cream?
Some nipple creams are thick, while others are grainy. On the other hand, cracked nipple oil leaves stains, consequently, you should go for the nipple cream which suits your need as required.
4. Is Your Cracked Nipple Cream Has Hypoallergenic Properties?
Having the hypoallergenic properties in the cracked nipples ensures to prevent your baby and you from the allergens.
5. Does Your Cracked Nipple Cream Contains Skin Numbing Agents?
The skin numbing agents in the cracked nipple cream might provide you relief from the soreness, but is not good for the baby. Above all, it can also get your baby not to accept breastfeeding.
6. Do You Have to Remove the Cracked Nipple Cream When Feeding the Baby?
Always check the label when using the nipple cream whether you have to remove it before feeding the baby or not.
Check this out, How to Breastfeed a Baby? (Full Guide!)
7. Does Your Cracked Nipple Absorbs Easily?
Buy the cracked nipple cream which absorbs in the skin instantly, along with being lightweight.
To be noted, the cream which is greasy or oily will make your skin slippery and does not ensure proper latch.
8. What is the Price of the Cracked Nipple Cream?
The cracked nipple cream price is quite pocket-friendly.
Here my main focus is cracked nipples because of breastfeeding.
Top-Selling Cracked/Soothing Nipple Cream Detailed Reviews!
1. The Moms Co. Nipple Butter – Best Affordable
Well, of course, day and night you have to feel the pain that is the result of cracked nipples. Especially when you feed a baby, it is unbearable but you are helpless.
Not anymore, you might find me pushy, if I were to say you should buy this one of the best creams for cracked nipples in India, but that’s because it is best.
I’ll start with its usefulness. First, it is made of calendula oil and kokum butter that gives you relief from the cracked nipples and soreness you are dealing with.
Second, now before feeding a baby, you do not have to find water or cloth to clean up the ointment for cracked nipples because it is one of the best creams for cracked nipples.
There you go with the ease of feeding the baby, but hold your breath, because more to come.
Third, due to the natural ingredients, it enhances the elasticity of the skin and eradicates the dryness, no more annoying.
Next, The moms are made to keep your skin healthy and damage-free, for this one of the best creams for cracked nipples in India contains vitamin E.
Hey there! Do not make this confusing face, it’s time to feel normal without pain.
- Made of calendula oil and kokum butter that gives you relief from the cracked nipples and soreness
- No need to clean it up because it is clinically proven that it is safe to ingest
- Keep the skin healthy and damage-free, for this, it contains vitamin E
- Enhance the elasticity of the skin
- Encourage the growth of healthy cells
- Eliminate dryness and eradicates pain and swelling
- Chemical and Lanolin free
- No synthetic fragrance
- Not oily and has a really good pleasant smell
- Has dry and hard bits in the cream
- Although it is claimed by customers that it has a pleasant smell, others claimed that its smell is worst
- In contrast, even after claiming that it is non-greasy, customers commented that it is greasy
2. bamboo bikes Lanolin-Free Nursing Balm – Cracked Nipple Cream During Breastfeeding
Due to improper latching, the mother faces the issues of cracked nipples and soreness. Let’s use the best cream for cracked nipples in India that is safe for your baby and you because of its natural ingredients.
Therefore, it is chemical-free and is certified organic nipple cream.
Further, it does not contain Lanolin, which can compromise pesticide. Here, your baby and you are protected against all the allergies or with eczema.
So, how you find the best cream for cracked nipples in India?
- Made of organic ingredients
- Certified organic nipple cream
- It does not contain Lanolin that can contain pesticide
- Protect baby and mother against allergies or eczema
- Keep the nipple soft and smooth
- USDA Certified ensure that it is safe
- Cure and prevent cracked nipples
- Moisturizes nipples
- Contains ingredients safe for ingestion
- Spread and absorb easily
- No need to wash it before pumping
- The quantity could be an increase
Cracked nipples come with pain, irritation, and soreness, and that hurts. Era organic is the best ointment for cracked nipples in India because it is a certified nursing cream that enhances the recovery of cracked nipples.
Don’t worry, the best ointment for cracked nipples in India also takes care of your sore nipples and pain you are going through. How?
Well, to work on this, it has anti-inflammatory properties. Hold on mother, for your baby, Era ointment for cracked nipples is safe. Ready to grab one?
- Certified nursing cream
- Enhances the recovery of cracked nipples
- Take care of your sore nipples
- Eliminate pain
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Safe for mother and baby
- Include natural ingredients
- Chemical and Lanolin free
- No synthetic essence and hypoallergenic
- Lighter and absorb in the skin easily
- Non-oily and does not stick in the nails
- Soothes nipples and have pleasant essence
- USDA certified, to ensure that it is safe
- The price is really on the higher side, but you can expect good results
4. Earth Mama Angel Baby – Best Natural Butter Nipple Cream in India
Let’s start with, why would you like the Earth Mama Angel? First, it is made of natural organic ingredients like shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, and calendula.
In short, calling it one of the best ointments for cracked nipples in India or all-natural balm is not wrong, is it?
One of the major reasons to use this cream for cracked nipples during breastfeeding is because you do not have to wash it before feeding the baby.
Along with this, it is free from irritation and is clinically tested. Therefore, it provides you with relief from cracks and scars on the nipples.
So, one of the best ointments for cracked nipples is ideal for the baby and you.
- Made of natural organic ingredients like shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter and calendula
- All-natural balm
- Do not have to wash it before feeding the baby
- Free from irritation
- Clinically tested
- Provides you with relief from cracked and scars on the nipples
- Easy to apply and gentle to use
- Lanolin free and certified vegan
- Plant-based and has a pleasant fragrance
- Soothes nipples
- Work for a long time
- Easy to wash off and does not stick in breast pads
- Although some customers claim that it has a good smell, some say that fragrance could be more pleasant
- You might get the stains on the clothes
- Has small pieces inside the cream
Suffering from pain? Not feeling comfortable due to your cracked and sore nipples?
That’s common, however, you can not stop feeding a baby, can you? I’m sure, you are like, a big NO, that’s ok, because to help you out, you can use one of the best creams for cracked nipples in India.
On the top, it is not just your pained nipples but also your body, because feeding the baby after being exhausted and without a proper latch is tough.
But no more, as now to save you from all the discomfort and to give you maximum comfort you can use the baby breastfeeding pillow.
I guess I’m going off the track, so let’s not take much of the time, this best creams for cracked nipples that protect your delicate nipples and soothe them.
- Only topic nipple cream upheld in US
- Soothes and heals the nipples
- Prevent nipples from soreness
- Moisten the nipples
- Stains the clothes
- Leave the odours
- Has greasy texture
Nipples are delicate like the baby’s skin, so they need to be taken care of like a baby’s skin.
However, breastfeeding the baby without a proper latch, using a bottle to feed the baby before breastfeeding results in sore, dry, and cracked nipples.
Let me tell you, it can get severe like bleeding of nipples.
From now, let’s ignore it, by simply using one of the best cream for cracked nipples in India that provides all possible comfort.
Here, for your surprise and comfort, you do not have to wipe out this cracked nipples cream when feeding the baby.
What’s to say, it is worth buying, isn’t it? Not only this, but it provides you relief and soothes the nipples with the help of all the natural components.
Hence, you are getting one of the best creams for cracked nipples in India that is ideal for the baby and mommies.
- Made of natural components
- Easy to apply without any mess
- Provide relief to the soreness and cracked nipples
- Eliminate dryness
- No need to remove it before feeding
- Safe for both, mother and baby
- Does not stain clothes
- Pleasant essence and eliminates the pain
- Moisten the nipples
- Not portable
- Could be more effective
7. Ardo Gold Cream – Best Lanolin Soothing Nipple Cream in India
Ardo is certainly one of the best creams for cracked nipples in India because it is a reliable partner working with the World Health Organization International Code. I guess you can estimate how good it could be?
One of the best creams for cracked nipples in India is an ideal result that deals with all the breast-related problems.
Compliance with WHO is essential because it provides assurance that cream for cracked nipples works effectively.
Moreover, it is made of medical-grade lanolin that makes it perfect to provide relief from the dryness and cracked nipples.
Later, to feed the baby you do not have to run to remove the cream for cracked nipples, because it is safe and needs not to be removed.
Hence, it is one of the best cream for cracked nipples during breastfeeding.
- World Health Organization International Code, as provides assurance that cream for cracked nipples work effectively
- Made of lanolin that makes it perfect to provide relief from the dryness and cracked nipples
- No need to remove the cream
- Restore natural moisture to the skin
- Free from preservatives and additives
- Keep the skin soft and smooth
- No synthetic taste and is odour free
- Hypoallergenic and provide relief from inflammation
- Not portable
- Difficult to spread
- Price could be less
8. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Nursing Butter – Best Affordable
Finally, at the end of the day, you want relief from all the issues you have, agree?
But relief from the sore and cracked nipples is not a one-day thing.
That does not mean you will never get rid of them, you just have to choose the right cream for cracked nipples.
Palmer’s ointment for cracked nipples is made of a blend of cocoa butter and pro-vitamin B5 that provides you relaxation from the irritation, soreness, and cracked nipples.
You know what, it is one of the best cream for cracked nipples in India because it is dermatologist and clinically tested.
I think it would be of great help, you should have a try this out.
- Made of the blend of cocoa butter and pro-vitamin B5
- Provides your relaxation from the irritation, soreness and cracked nipples
- Dermatologist and clinically tested
- Moisten the nipples
- Keep the skin of and smooth
- Eliminate dryness
- No need to remove it
- It has a pleasant smell and also absorbs easily
- Direction to use could be more clear
- Baby make faces when trying to latch
- Leaves stains
Yes, cracked nipples are irritating and annoying, certainly not easy to bear just like people think.
For your delicate skin of the breast, if you are looking for something organic, then motherlove nipple cream is the best cream for cracked nipples during breastfeeding.
To give you a completely natural product, this best cream for cracked nipples during breastfeeding is made of herbal salve.
Natural ingredients help in providing relief to the discomfort, due to soreness and cracked nipples.
Most importantly, you do not have to wash it, before feeding the baby as it is safe for ingestion. So, it definitely is the best cream for cracked nipples during breastfeeding.
- Made of herbal ingredients
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Provide relief to the discomfort, due to soreness and cracked nipples
- No need to wash it before feeding, as safe for ingestion
- Soothes sore nipples
- Smooth buttery texture
- Price could be less
- Quantity is less
Why Use the Cracked Nipple Cream?
What does nipple cream do? What is the science behind cream for cracked nipples?
The major reason to use the cracked nipple cream is to provide relief from the pain which is the cause of the cracked nipple.
Additionally, the science behind using the cracked nipple cream is to lessen the pain, which is the cause of improper latch.
Don’t miss, 5 Best Feeding Bottles for Babies Reviews!
Does Cracked Nipple Cream Affect the Baby?
Is nipple cream safe when breastfeeding a baby?
Yes, cracked nipple cream can affect the baby if it contains chemicals, alcohol-based ingredients, etc.
Hence, all you have to do is check the ingredients and contact the doctor before using one.
How Does Cream For Cracked Nipples Work?
The working of cracked nipple cream is easy, these creams contain ingredients that lessen the pain as well as absorbs in the skin to lessen the soreness, cracks, etc.
Check this out, 9 Best Nursing/Feeding Pillows Reviews!
How to Use a Nipple Cream for Best Results?
For better results, simply apply the cracked nipple cream as instructed. Further, gently pat the skin after applying the small quantity of cream around your nipple.
To be noted, there is no need to slather it too much.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Cracked Nipple Cream?
- Cure and provide relief from the pain, irritation, dryness, etc
- Provide relief from the stretching of the skin and nipple
- Moisturize the areola to prevent dryness
What Are the Tips For Using Cracked Nipple Cream?
- Even if it is claimed that it is safe not to remove the cream when feeding the baby, yet, it would be better to remove it to prevent even the slightest exposure of the baby to chemical
- Due to taste and smell, your baby might cry, hence, use the cream which does not taste or smell
- Check the ingredients of the cracked nipple cream as there is the potential that your baby can get allergic reactions from the ingredients
- Apply the cream, after feeding the baby not before feeding
- If you notice that your baby is not accepting the breast or is uncomfortable when you are applying the cream, prevent using it
- For better result use the cream during the long gaps of feeding
Now, I’ll move further to the causes of cracked nipples.
What are the Causes of Cracked Nipples?
- Due to the lack of a proper latch during feeding
- Feeding baby in a non-optimal position
- Feeding baby in any position instead of ideal or comfortable one
- Use of breast pump, particularly with a small pump flange
According to the article in the journal of BMC Pregnancy Childbirth, the mostly cracked nipples occur in the first month of postpartum.
At the phase, when the baby learns how to nurse, this results in the use of extra time and effort to latch. As a result of friction, you feel irritation, dryness, that further result in cracking of the skin and irregular bleeding.
That made me think of the period that you have gone through after the delivery of the baby. This includes heavy bleeding and frequent changing of the pads.
To make this phase a bit easy for you, you can use try these top brands maternity pads.
Additionally, one of the many reasons for cracked nipples is feeding the baby with a bottle before breastfeeding, this enhances the chance of cracked nipples. Why is that?
Because sucking technique through the milk bottles and nipples are different.
Although, if your baby still needs to feed on supplemental milk in the initial weeks and days, you are recommended to use a spoon, cup, syringe feeding, and more by the lactation consultant.
That does not affect the baby’s latching. You can also try these formula milk after a doctor’s consultation.
FAQs On Cracked Nipples Cream
- How long do cracked nipples take to heal when breastfeeding?
Generally, without treatment cracked nipples heal in 7-10 days. But that might be sometimes painful also if not using any nipple ointment or cream.
- Which is the best ointment for cracked nipples in India?
Era Organics Natural Soothing Nipple Cream Healing Balm for Breastfeeding Moms is the best ointment for cracked nipples because it is made of natural ingredients. Along with this, it is hypoallergenic and is safe for the baby and mother both.
- Which is the best cream for dry nipples during pregnancy?
The Moms Co. Nipple Butter is the best cream for dry nipples during pregnancy because it has calendula, kokum butter and vitamin E which are perfect for the skin, improving the growth of healthy cells, eliminates dryness and more.
- Can you still breastfeed with cracked nipples?
Yes, you can feed the baby with cracked nipples but it is painful. However, you can take a 24-48 hours baby off to let your nipples rest.
Yes, I know feeding the baby with breast milk holds great importance. However, you can take a 24-48 hours baby off to let your nipples rest for a while because feeding the baby with cracked nipples is painful. Till then, you can feed your baby with the baby food.
On a serious note, cracking of the nipples is common, that does not reflect anything serious or that you should stop breastfeeding.
It simply means that you have to enhance the latching during feeding the baby.
Although, if you are concerned and worried, then you can seek the advice of your doctor or an expert. Lastly, don’t forget to check all the essential products for your little one with these great strollers and baby slings.
So, mothers, which among the 9 best cream for cracked nipples would be your choice? Do let us know in the comments below.