3 Best Kajal for Babies in India | Natural Kajal For Baby
Applying Kajal to a baby’s eyes is an Indian tradition, even if it means holding your little baby tight enough so that you can apply kajal in her eyes. Though I have recently been advised by my doctor to not apply kajal in a baby’s eyes, as a matter of fact, we have been doing it for like a decade.
So, for those who would like to keep our tradition alive, I have come up with a list of the best kajal for babies in India. I must add, these are handpicked kajals, thus, probably you can easily call them the best organic kajal for babies or ayurvedic kajal for babies.
Although, I would like to emphasize consulting your doctor to understand whether kajal is safe for your baby’s eyes or not.
So, let’s waste your time, and move to the best kajal for babies in India –
1. etra® Baby Kajal – 100% Natural, Enriched With Certified Organic Ingredients
“Compliment your baby’s beauty.”
As natural as your baby’s eyes are, they need something organic to prevent themselves from exposure to chemicals.
Under our list of best Kajal for babies in India, we thought, our #1 product must be organic kajal for baby, because let’s face it, “organic is good, and organic is safe.”
Netra organic kajal for baby is USDA certified, which is enriched with USDA Certified Organic ingredients like Organic Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Bhimdeni Kapur, BeesWax, and Organic Cow ghee. Well, from the list of the ingredients, we can safely conclude that Netra kajal is a perfect blend of organic natural ingredients. Thus a perfect kajal to nourish your little one’s eyes.
Another factor that caught my attention is that it is free from harmful chemicals like lead, parabens, and sulfates – a kajal safely designed for your baby’s eyes.
Fascinating, isn’t it?
It has more to offer you, than these, here let’s have a look at its other benefits –
- Made of organic ingredients to nourish your baby’s eyes.
- Free from harmful chemicals to keep your baby’s eyes safe.
- Keep your baby’s delicate eyes cool and moisturized.
- Free from cruel products.
- Organic baby kajal provides resistance to water and other liquids which ensures long-lasting nourishment to the baby.
- Cleans your baby’s eyes.
- Improve your baby’s beauty.
- Smudge-free for 12 hours and provides an extra black finish.
- Non-flaky and non-sticky.
- Even though it is claimed that it is smudge, some customers claim it is not.
- Claimed that it is oily.
- Could make eyes red depending on different conditions, thus doing a patch test before trying.
2. Sreedhareeyam Ayurveda Herbal Baby Kajal – From renowned eye hospital for newborn
Why don’t we use ayurvedic kajal for babies to keep those little sparkling eyes safe and nourished?
It is the best kajal for newborn babies considering that it is made of herbal ingredients that provide nourishment and a cooling effect to your little one’s eyes. The best part is that this best kajal for newborn babies is developed by a renowned ayurvedic eye hospital and is hypoallergenic tested.
Sounds safe, isn’t it?
Let’s have a look at its other benefits –
- Made of ayurvedic or herbal ingredients.
- Nourish, protect, and cool the baby’s eyes.
- Best kajal for newborn babies, as it is developed by a renowned ayurvedic eye hospital.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Free from lead.
- Provides safety and comfort to the baby.
- Formulated by an AYUSH-approved in-house facility.
- Provides assurance of quality due to its thin layer chromatology.
- Tested and approved by NABL accredited laboratory.
- Kajal is irritation-free and safe for all ages.
- Has cleansing properties.
- Free from harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Safe for all ages.
- It is claimed by customers that it gives a burning sensation, though the effect could differ.
- Makes eyes watery, the effect could differ.
- Not smudge-proof.
- Could have stayed longer.
3. TATSAT-100% Natural Certified Ayurvedic baby kajal with Pure Herbs, Medicated Soot and Desi Cow Ghee
Here in our list of best kajal for babies, I would like to add one more ayurvedic kajal for babies – Tatsat.
A kajal is prepared with herbal ingredients like Tulsi or Triphala – made from medicated soot and desi colo ghee.
The best part is that it is one of the best homemade kajal for newborn babies as it is made through a homemade method –
- A cotton cloth is dipped into the juice of Ayurvedic ingredients and dried in the solution 21 times in 21 days to get all the herbal content on the cloth.
- Then the same cloth is made into a wick and it is dipped in a lamp with cold-pressed castor oil as the fuel.
- This wick is ignited and a copper plate kept on the top of the lamp will collect the medicated soot which provides black color to our kajal.
And here the homemade kajal for newborn babies is perfect for your baby’s eyes.
- Made of herbal ingredients.
- Homemade kajal for newborn babies
- Nourish baby’s eyes.
- Perfect for all ages.
- 100% safe for babies.
- Free from minerals, parabens, and preservatives.
- Made with pure soot and has a dark black texture.
- No cons as such
Best kajal for babies – a list of best ayurvedic kajal for those cute little eyes could possibly help you keep your tradition alive. However, I would advise you not to go with it unless your doctor gives you a green signal because let’s face it, doctors know it better.
On the positive side, I can assure you that these three herbal kajal for babies are safe and sound, and trust me, I’m waiting for the day to apply kajal in my little one’s eyes.
So, here we go with the beautiful eyes of the baby.