Best Swimming Pool for Kids in India | Intex Swimming Pool | Portable Swimming Pool for Adults in India
Hey! It is a fun time during the summer. Swimming pools are fun for your kid but you can make it all worthy simply by adding some of the things to it.
Yes, a swimming pool for kids can help your kid to learn various things. Let me be clear, I’m only talking about kiddie pools.
Let’s make the pool time fun and exciting.
To improve the sensory skills, you can add toys, rattles, balls, stuffed animals, musical instruments, and more in the pool.
Then, allow your kid to identify the things, correct them, and play with them.
7 Best Swimming Pool for Kids (Kiddie Pool)
|Preview||Kids Swimming Pool||Rating|
|1. INTIME PVC Portable Inflatable Bathtub for Kids||4.0/5|
|2. Intex Swim Center Family Lounge Pool||4.4/5|
|3. Cho-Cho ® Inflatable Swimming Pool for Kids & Adults||4.5/5|
|4. Intex Gator Play Centre Swimming Pool for Kids||4.4/5|
|5. NHR Inflatable Elephant Spray Pool, Kiddie Pool||4.1/5|
|6. Intex Whale Spray Pool for kids||4.3/5|
|7. NHR Bestway See Through Kid’s Swimming Pool||5.0/5|
You can fill the pool with the lukewarm water, it will help you to water massage the baby. To massage, pour water on the legs and arms and massage gently.
Let’s make it more fun by adding foam or bubbles in the pool. Further, add floating toys in the water to allow your baby and his friends to find the objects. To add, you can try out the baby body wash.
You won’t believe it but even in the swimming pool for kids, your child can learn to grab, bend, and crawling for things. For this, you can use plastic ducks that roam in the whole pool.
Here, you can see, how worthy the best swimming pool for kids is, don’t you think? You can also teach stories and language to your little kid while playing.
What Are the Types of Kids Swimming Pool?
1. Hard Plastic Kids Pool
Want to save yourself from inflating the pool after every use?
If you are nodding, then ta-da, you got one perfect kid swimming pool.
As the name implies, these will keep standing in your garden, terrace, etc throughout the year.
2. Inflatable Kids Pool
This one is the complete opposite of the above-mentioned one, how?
Well, technically is folds.
Because it is made of soft plastic, hence, use it and store it.
3. Splash Mats
These are more like the inflatable pool but it has the feature of the shallow pool.
That makes it a perfect option for new babies.
What Are the Factors to Consider When Buying the Kids Swimming Pool?
1. Have You Considered the Size and Height of the Kids Swimming Pool?
The thumb rule is that there is no point in buying the large swimming pool if your kid is not large enough to fit in this.
The same applies if you buy the small swimming pool and if your kid is large to not fit in the same. It’s a waste of money again.
Not only the size of your kid, but the space you have available in your home, and how many kids are gonna play in the swimming pool, everything matters.
Above all, if your kid is new, you should be extra careful when using the same, at the same time, you should not buy the deep swimming pool.
All these factors affect the portability of the swimming pool as well as the use of the swimming pool.
Also check, 7 Best Motorbike Helmet for Kids Reviews
2. Can You Effortlessly Inflate and Deflate the Swimming Pool?
And this process should be easy like snapping your fingers.
Of course, you are not gonna use it 24*7, right?
So, when you are not using it, you would like to store the swimming pool, especially, when the winter arrives.
Hence, the process of inflating and deflating the swimming pool should be easy and pissy.
As the size of the swimming pool ensures portability, likewise, to make the process of inflating and deflating easy, buy the swimming pool with an electric pump.
Though, this could cost you a little more money.
So, if you want to save money, buy a manual pump to inflate the same.
Generally, pumps need to be purchased individually.
Now, if I have to look for a deflating feature, the kids swimming pool generally has a drain plug.
This feature also allows you to drain the dirty water out of the swimming pool easily.
3. Is Your Kids Swimming Pool Durable?
Yes, durability is the most important aspect to look for.
Come one, even choosing a cosmetic product, we literally, literally thrash and beat the product, and here, when we are buying the pool, that too, investing our money in the same, it’s a big deal for us!
So, your kids swimming pool should be made of high-density polyethylene or hard plastic and rubber.
All these help in retain its shape, unlike your husband, after whom you have to run so that he eats something healthy instead of junk food to maintain the shape.
Now comes one more aspect, as these pools are gonna have to provide a paradise for you to enjoy the hot weather, but what about the head it has to face, nothing?
Well, the rays of the sun can affect it.
And that’s why you should go to the pool with quality material and a pool which has a double stitched seam. Hence, durability.
Also, you can go to the kids swimming pool whose patches can be repaired. Above all, also look for the pool which is made of BPA-free plastic and is made of quality PVC vinyl materials.
Also check, 7 Best Almirah for Kids Review
4. Can You Easily Move the Kids Swimming Anywhere?
Is moving the swimming pool would be easy like you move your feet on the dance floor?
What if you are looking for an easy-to-move pool?
That’s alright! You can get one.
Just check for the weight of the same. Especially, if your husband is not gonna help you in the same because he is lazy pants.
And if that’s the case with you?
Oh! That’s alright, you know why?
Because you don’t need him anymore, simply check the weight of the pool, choose the one which you can move easily.
I mean, there is no point in getting a heavy pool which you can not move when required.
Time to save your energy and time!!!
Don’t miss, 6 Best Gear Cycle for Kids
5. Can Your Kids Swimming Pool Prevent Your Kid From the Sun?
But the major question which would be popping your head might be, how can a swimming pool do this, right?
It certainly can, not by applying sunscreen on your kid’s body.
Simply by having the sunshade feature.
This feature is really, and by really, I mean, essential for the kid under 3 years.
So, look for it!
6. Does Your Kids Swimming Pool Have Inflatable or Hard Sides or Floor?
I won’t take most of your time, but will simply say, don’t buy the kids swimming pool with hard sides and floor because it can cause serious injury.
Well, if your young child fell when enjoying the water, there is the possibility that your baby or kid hit his head, hand, etc on the sides or floor of the same. That is certainly not good for the kid.
On the contrary, hard-sided or floored pools are durable as compared to inflatable-sided or floored pools.
Though, I would advise you to go for the inflatable one because the safety of the kid comes first.
Check this out, 5 Best Hand Sanitizers for Kids/Babies During School Days Reviews!
7. Does Your Kids Swimming Pool Have Separate Part Inflation?
Having the individual inflating part allows you to track the holes, ripes, etc if there are any in the swimming pool.
Yet, no doubt, it will increase the hustle because you have to inflate the different parts, individually.
So, it has its own benefits and downfall, better choose wisely.
8. Does Your Kids Swimming Pool Have Filters and Covers?
Filters and covers are not important if you have a small pool, because these do not contain much water, hence, you can clean it easily.
On the other hand, if you have a big pool, then you definitely need the filters and covers to keep the water clean.
These both are more important if you are planning to store the water for a long time.
Go through, 7 Best Ear Muffs for Kids/Babies
9. Does Your Kids Swimming Pool Have a Reflective Top Surface?
Yes, it is one of the important features you should look for because it will prevent the water from getting hot.
As the pool is gonna be placed in the sun, hence, it certainly has the tendency to heat up the water, right?
But having the reflective top surface would prevent the same.
Thus, relax sitting against the wall and in the water.
10. Does Your Kids Swimming Pool Have Extra Features?
To make the pool time more fun, you can look for some more features such as,
- Pool with slides
- Swimming pool with decorative arches
- Pool with play centers
- Swimming pool with sprinklers
11. How Much Money Do You Have to Spend on the Kids Swimming Pool?
The price of the kids’ swimming pool depends on the type, size, etc of the swimming pool. Hence, it is completely in your hands how much you want to spend.
I guess, now is the time to move to the best swimming pool for kids, which would make your kid’s bath time fun.
1. INTIME PVC Portable Inflatable Bathtub for Kids/Baby
It is topped in our list of the best swimming pool for kids because it is perfect for the baby’s safety. It is made of BPA free plastic and is also made of European Standard PVC material.
To add, it is an inflatable swimming pool for kids/babies that supports the baby’s legs for 0-3 years. Hence, it is one of the best baby swimming pool in India.
For more safety, it is slip-resistant so you do not have to worry about slipping off the baby.
The best part of the best swimming pool for kids is that you can modify its head-side bathtub angle.
Simply by inflating the air into a separated section which is at the underside of the backrest.
Till now you would have face issues in finding things at the time but not now. Because it has a storage pouch.
Therefore, you have everything from shampoo, soap to shower gel at the place.
- Made of BPA free plastic
- Made of European Standard PVC material
- Inflatable bathtub
- Slip-resistant so you do not have to worry about the slipping of the baby
- Modify its the bathtub angle of head side
- Has a storage pouch
- Soft and smooth on baby’s skin
- Has inflatable raised section to support the legs of the baby
- Has 45° backrest
- Durable and easy to use
- To release water, it has a big drain plug
- Easy to store and dry, as it includes a rope
- Tough to fill the air
- Quality of the pump could be improved
- Slip support could be of better quality
2. Intex Swimming Pool 56475NP Swim Center Family Lounge Pool
What if I say, now you can enjoy and have fun in a swimming pool? I know, some of you might think that I’m insane but you would be amazed, that yes now you can actually have fun in these summers.
Intex comes with the best swimming pool that would allow you and your family to spend quality time with your baby.
For fun, it has an inbuilt bench and most of all, you would not face any issue with its storage.
If the Intex swimming pool for kids-5 feet is not enough for you then choose this. It is 229 cm.
It is amazing, isn’t it? Like, you can seriously store this big family pool easily. But the question is, how?
If I forgot to inform you then I guess it’s the right time. The best swimming pool has a combo valve on the two air chambers that help you to deflate or inflate it easily.
- Allow you and your family to spend quality time with your baby
- Has an inbuilt bench
- Easy to store
- Has a combo valve on the two air chambers that help you to deflate or inflate it easily
- Has a drain plug to release water
- Total 4 seats that means enough space
- Made of soft material
- Could be more durable
- Need to refill after some time, commented by buyers
- The base of the pool does not inflate, claimed by customers
- Drain hole could be big
- Need time to inflate
3. Cho-Cho ® Inflatable Swimming Pool for Kids and Adults
Now you can easily be ready to enjoy the summer without doing anything.
Because it comes with the electric inflation pump. It is perfect and spacious for two grown-ups and 2 kids at a time, so there you go with happy summers.
To make it more relaxing it has a headrest and is portable, which means you can use it in your garden, home, resorts, and more.
In short, it is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. What do you say, one of the best swimming pools is the ideal choice or not?
- Made of BPA free and European standard PVC material
- Made of 3 layered PVC which is extra thick
- Has air-filled bottom that makes it more relaxing
- Easy to clean and use
- Soft and comfortable
- Has an electric inflation pump
- The rectangular design is spacious
- Can hold 2 grown-ups and 2 kids at a time
- Inflatable swimming pool for kids/baby
- Can be used inside and outside of the home
- For more comfort, it has a headrest
- To release water it has a big drain plug
- Easy to fill water
- Though it is claimed that it is durable but it is flimsy and weak
- Even it is claimed that it made of 3 layered thick PVC, however, it is not.
4. Intex Gator Play Centre Swimming Pool for Kids
Let’s splash in the small plus cute play centre.
Intex gator comes with one of the best swimming pool for kids that would make summer exciting for your kids. Trust me your kids are going to love it.
Let’s come to what it has for your kids, it has inflatable fishes, baby ducks, mushroom shades, fishing baskets and more.
This all makes the ideal inflatable swimming pool for kids/babies.
Your baby can slide and play with all the animals it has and it is adequate for the baby of above 36 months to 6 years.
- Made of 11ga vinyl that makes it durable
- Landing mat is soft and comfortable as it has extra padding that allows baby to sit and stand with all the comfort
- Provided with water spray, that you need to attach it with the garden hose to let it sprinkle water
- Has a waterslide
- Has inflatable fishes, baby duck, mushroom shades, fishing basket and more
- Allow you to teach new things to the kids
- Does not require much space
- Easy to carry
- Have to fill air in 4-5 places
5. NHR Inflatable Kid’s Elephant Spray Pool, Kiddie Pool, Baby, and Family Pool
Hey! Your cute little elephant is waiting for you.
One of the best swimming pool for kids is perfect for the baby as it makes everything more fun. The truck of the baby sprays water on the babies and has wide sidewalls.
To maintain the shape of the pool and to seal the air inside, it is made of superior quality plastic.
If you have less space in your home, trust me it does not even require more as you can fold it easily to store.
Your baby would definitely enjoy one of the best swimming pools for kids in the garden, balcony, and more.
- Maintain the shape of the pool and to seal the air inside it is made of superior quality of plastic
- Truck of the elephant sprays water on the babies and has wide sidewalls
- Easy to deflate and store
- Lightweight, you can easily carry it
- The inflated surface is soft and has additional cushions
- Quality could be improved
- Manual could be more clear
- Head of an elephant does not stand, commented by buyers
6. Intex Whale Spray Pool for Kids
To make your kid’s summer or birthday special what could be perfect then the whale that sprays water.
One of the best swimming pools for kids sprays water, you can simply attach it to the garden hose.
Moreover, if you want to enjoy it, you definitely can enjoy it. Yes, you can sit, play and make hot summers relaxing.
Inflatable swimming pools for kids/babies have a drain plug in underneath that enables you to release the water out of it effortlessly.
So, there you go with one of the best swimming pools that makes your summer exciting and fun.
As a substitute, you can use NHR Inflatable Kid’s Elephant Spray Pool, Kiddie Pool, Baby, and Family Pool.
It also has a water sprayer, just like Intex whale inflatable swimming pool for kids/babies.
- Made of superior quality of the vinyl
- Inflatable swimming pools for kids/ baby has a drain plug
- Sprays water on the kids
- Effortless to release water
- Grown-ups can also use it
- It is spacious
- Instructions could be more specific
- Height of shower could be high
- Tough to inflate
- The tail of the whale falls, claimed by buyers
- Required much space
7. NHR Bestway See Through Kid’s Fill n Fun Sparkling Swimming Pool
If you want something simple then this would be one of the best swimming pool for kids which has transparent sidewalls.
Your kid would certainly love it as it has prints of the underwater scene that makes it more fun.
Consequently, the sidewalls of one of the best swimming pool for kids is made of rigorous heavy-duty PVC plastic which is attached with the sturdy vinyl bottom.
Now, your kid can splash, and play in his swimming pool.
- Made of rigorous heavy-duty PVC plastic which is attached with the sturdy vinyl bottom
- Has printed of the underwater scene that makes it more fun
- Has transparent sidewalls
- Made of the quality tested material
- Includes patch repair
- It could be more durable
- As the product is new, we will update more cons (if any) with time
What is the Kids Swimming Pool?
What is a kiddie pool?
Kids swimming pool is nothing but a small pool with a diameter between three and five feet.
Some other tips you should keep in mind when buying kids swimming pool,
- Buy the kids swimming pool according to the kid’s age
- Ensure that it is certified
Don’t miss, Best Selling Toy Laptop for Kids
What Are the Benefits of Having Kids Swimming Pool?
What are the pros of having kids in a swimming pool?
Some of the benefits kids swimming pool have been,
- Allow your kid to enjoy in the water, unlike a real pool, hence, no fear of drawing
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Saves your time, money, and energy of taking your kid to the pool
- Easy to buy
- Makes it more fun, as it has additional features such as slides, decorative arches, etc
- Ready your kid before swimming in the real pool
What Are the Cons of Having Kids Swimming Pool?
- If the kids swimming pool have hard-sides or floors it can hurt the baby
- Could be the reason for the formation of molds, bacteria, etc because it does not much of the disinfectant
- The inflatable swimming pool can rip, puncture, etc anytime
- The inflatable swimming pool can take your time
- Not ideal for young kids as they can hurt themselves and drown
Are There Different Ways to Use Kids Swimming Pool?
And the good news is that there are various ways to use the kiddie pool,
Let’s see, how you can make use of it,
- Doggie pool
- Indoor play area
- To store the toys
- Party cooler
- Doggie pool
Don’t miss, 7 Best Outdoor Play Equipment for Kids Reviews!
How Long Can I Keep Water in a Kids Swimming Pool?
How long can I keep water in a kiddie pool?
You should not keep the water for more than 2 weeks in the kids’ swimming pool. Moreover, if you are not using the chlorine in the water, then change the water every other day.
Also check, 23 Toxic Chemicals in Baby Products that you Need to Avoid Now!
How to Maintain the Kids Swimming Pool?
- Before leaving the kid in the swimming pool, you should check for cracks, tears, punctures, etc
- Clean your kids pool before using it
- Leave the kids swimming pool to dry under the sun for at least for 4 hours
- If your kid or baby hurt in the pool clean it as soon as possible
What Are the Safety Tips to Follow When Using the Kids Swimming Pool?
- Clean the kids swimming pool before and after using it
- Check the condition of the pool before letting your baby or kid use it
- Prevent using the pool, if your baby or kid is sick or have diarrhea
- Don’t leave your kid unattended in the pool
- Learn how to give CPR to the baby, kid, and adults
- Teach your kid to not to swallow water when in the pool
- Don’t let your kid inflate and deflate the pool alone
What is the Best Brand of Inflatable Pool?
Cho-Cho is the best inflatable brand of swimming pool as it has these features,
- Electric inflation pump which allow you to use it effortlessly
- Made of BPA-free and European PVC standard material that ensure durability and safety
- Effortless to clean
- Spacious enough to golf 2 adults and 2 kids
- Unchallenging to drain water with the help of big drain plug
What is the Best Portable Swimming Pool?
INTIME PVC Portable Inflatable Bathtub for Kids/Baby is the best portable swimming pool as it is effortless to inflate the same. Along with this, it has other feature too, such as,
- It is made of BPA-free material which makes it safe
- For durability, it is made of European Standard PVC material
- Prevent slipping with its slip-proof floor
- Has a storage pouch that enables you to store essential things
- Effortless to store and dry
FAQs On Kids Swimming Pool
- What is the best kiddie pool?
Cho-Cho ® Inflatable Swimming Pool for Kids and Adults is the best kiddie pool as it has an electric inflation pump. And your kid can enjoy in this pool with 2 grown up and 2 kids at a time.
- What is the best inflatable swimming pool for kids?
Cho-Cho ® Inflatable Swimming Pool for Kids and Adults is the best inflatable swimming pool for kids. It has electric inflation pump and your family, i.e., 2 adults and 2 kids. To add, it is portable, you can use it inside and outside of the home.
- How long can you leave water in the kiddie pool?
If you are not using any chemicals then you can keep the water in the kiddie until your baby is done, that is within 24 hours. In short, you need to fill the kiddie pool regularly.
- What is the deepest inflatable pool?
Cho-Cho ® Inflatable Swimming Pool for Kids and Adults is the deepest inflatable pool that you can give it a try. There are other options also, but I like personally this brand because of the size.
To sum up, remember this, if you are looking for the best baby swimming pool in India, then you can choose any of the above pools. But be with your baby all the time!
Similarly, if you are looking for a portable plus family swimming pool then you can go to the Cho-Cho ® Inflatable Swimming Pool for Kids and Adults.
It is spacious and can hold 2 adults and 2 kids at a time. To add, it is comfortable and soft.
While if you just want a pool for your baby then Intex Whale Spray Pool for kids, Intex Gator Play Centre for Kids, and NHR Inflatable Kid’s Elephant Spray Pool or Kiddie Pool, Baby and Family Pool are better options.
To add, the swimming pool is perfect for the baby, baby’s actually can swim right from birth.
However, it is advised to wait until he is 2 months old before letting the baby swim. But yes, usually the baby’s swimming classes start at the age of around 6 months.
To be noted, if your baby is below 6 months then ensure that the temperature of the pool is about 32° C. Additionally, big public pools are cold for the baby below 6 months.
At last, I know I do not have to say this, but still do not leave your baby alone near or in the pool alone.
Later, new mothers should not go to the pool right after the birth but wait until 6 weeks or until the bleeding ends. You should better try maternity pads at this stage.
Which swimming pool would be your choice? Please let me know in the comments below.