Are you pregnant or facing any other sleeping issues?
Today, I have come up with the best wedge pillow in India, which is not only helpful during pregnancy but will provide you relief from sleeping issues.
Complete, comfortable, and convenient!
Considering the convenience, comfort, and uses, I would like to recommend the Grin Health Orthopedic Wedge Pillow. With ease, you can use it in 5 different ways, and above all, it is foldable.
So, let’s look at the best wedge pillow in India for varied purposes.
7 Best Wedge Pillow in India Reviews!
|1. The White Willow Orthopedic Bed Wedge Acid Reflux|
– Best for Pregnancy
|2. Metron Bed Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux for Sleeping|
– Best Budget & Overall
|3. JSB BS34 Bed Wedge Back Cushion Support for Sleeping||3.9/5|
|4. Grin Health Bed Wedge Pillow for Back Support Cushion & Sleeping||4.2/5|
|5. The White Willow Baby Crib Half Wedge Pillow|
– Best for the Baby
|6. Grin Health Orthopedic Bed Wedge Pillow|
– Best Rated
|7. FOVERA Memory Foam Pregnancy Pillow Wedge for Maternity – Supports Belly||4.3/5|
1. The White Willow Orthopaedic Bed Wedge Acid Reflux Medical Grade Foam Support Firm Pillow
– Best Pregnancy
Suffering from acid reflux?
I get you a remedy for your issue; yes, you heard me right.
White willow is the best wedge pillow in India made with medical-grade foam. Here, you got all the support you need, not only to cure your acid reflux issues but also to cure back pain, pregnancy issues, snoring, neck pain, and more.
How would you use it for so many things?
That’s easy, and it is a unique triangular-shaped pillow with an incline. So, there you go with the multiple uses of the wedge pillow.
To make your sleep more peaceful, it has a cover. Don’t worry; you don’t have to attend classes to learn how to use it. For better sleep, place it in an incline position; to improve blood circulation, put it under your knees; to read or lounge, put it in an upright position that allows you to sit straight and finally, to work on a laptop you can place it on your lap.
White willow provides you with all the relief!
- Made with medical-grade foam
- Special triangular shaped pillow with an incline, ergonomic design
- Multiple uses, to cure acid reflux, back pain, pregnancy, snoring neck pain, and more
- Enhance sleeping posture that deters the orthopedic health problems of the spine, neck, and shoulder
- High resilience material of foam reduces lower back stress
- Soft and comfortable to keep you relaxed
- Good neck support
- Dimensions could be ergo friendly
- Too much soft that does not provide any support
- Size could be big
- Height could be more for good support
- Bulky and takes space, difficult to carry
- Heat up in the summer
- Too much upright which makes a bit uncomfortable
- Not anti-slip, have to readjust yourself
- Could be foldable
2. Metron Bed Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux for Sleeping
– Best Budget & Overall
Looking for something hypoallergenic and high resilience foam?
You got there!
Firstly, Metron is the best wedge pillow for acid reflux because it is all comfortable and mold effortlessly to the natural contour curve of your body.
Furthermore, the best part of using the best wedge pillow for acid reflux is that it is made of medical-grade cool gel memory foam and has a PU foam base. Thus, you get a wedge pillow that does not lose its shape.
Similarly, using the wedge pillow, you can get the ideal sleep as it can appease excessive pressure.
Is your previous pillow an anti-skid?
No worries, as the best wedge pillow for acid reflux is anti-slip, no more losing grip or slipping while sleeping.
Therefore, its use is not limited to providing relief from acid reflux, but you can also use it when you write, sleep, rest, and use a laptop.
- Hypoallergenic and high resilience foam, therefore, no allergy
- Comfortable and mold effortlessly to the contour natural curve of the body
- Made of medical-grade cool gel memory foam
- Anti-slip, no more losing grip or slipping while sleeping
- Does not lose its shape
- Multiple-use, use it to relax your legs, back pain, head, and upper body pain
- Has soft and breathable cover, no sweating
- The cover is machine washable
- The cover is made of cotton
- Allow air circulation that lessens the bad smell
- Ideal for every weather
- Has elevated head and back lessens the acid flow in the food pipe
- Provide relief to the snoring, sinus, breathing and improve blood circulation in the body and brain, etc
- Gel memory foam is durable
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Ideal for elders and post-operative care
- Easy to remove the cover with its zip
- Ideal as headboard cushion
- Comfortable for back pain
- Though it is claimed that it is durable, it starts sagging, that result in no support commented by buyers
- Too soft to provide support
- Quality of zipper could be improved
- Length could be increased
- Not foldable
Suppose you are looking for a pocket-friendly wedge pillow. In that case, you can buy White Willow Pillow as it has high resilience foam and enhances sleeping posture that deters the orthopedic health problems of the spine, neck, and shoulder.
3. JSB BS34 Bed Wedge Back Cushion Support for Sleeping
Suffering from lower back pain?
Exhausted as you can not sleep peacefully?
However, you don’t have to feel this way anymore!
JSB wedge pillow is scientifically designed to make your sleep relaxed and comfortable. That’s all with the help of the best pillow for lower back pain when sleeping.
It is also recommended to use for issues like acid reflux and swelling of the legs. In addition, it can also be used for preventing back and neck pain, snoring, pregnancy, postoperative care, hiatal hernia, and improving digestion and blood circulation.
Ready to get relief from the lower back pain during sleeping?
- Scientifically designed to make your sleep all relaxed and comfortable
- Recommended to use for issues like acid reflux and swelling of the legs
- Used for preventing back and neck pain, snoring, pregnancy, post-operative care, hiatal hernia, and improving digestion and blood circulation
- Washable cover, easy to maintain hygiene
- Made of breathable memory foam
- Has a plush water layer to keep you cool
- Relieve pressure
- Ideal for overweight people as it provides good support
- Not anti-slip, you end up losing grip while sleeping and resting
- Attracts dust
- Could be soft
- Size could be less for more comfort
- Is not foldable
4. Grin Health Bed Wedge Pillow for Back Support Cushion & Sleeping
Grin health bed is the best wedge pillow for back pain, as it is made with 2 layer density foam. To be more specific, the first high-density memory foam at the top enhances comfort.
While the second layer gives you support and comfort with high-density poly-foam. In short, the best wedge pillow for back pain provides comfort and support.
Above all, one of the best wedge pillows in India allows complete air circulation. With all these, the wedge pillow keeps you in the perfect posture while ensuring your comfort.
It supports you no matter whether you are sitting, sleeping, or working.
The wedge pillow has an extra breathable cover made of organic fabric. There is no sweating as it has an advanced ventilation system that keeps you fresh and cool.
Above all, support pregnant women’s belly while lying on the side, which makes it the best pregnancy wedge pillow for back pain.
- Made with 2 layer density foam here you got the comfort
- First high-density memory foam at the top enhances the comfort
- The second layer gives you support and comfort with high-density poly-foam
- Allows complete air circulation hence no sweating
- Keeps you in the perfect posture while ensuring your comfort
- Has an extra breathable cover which is made of organic bamboo fabric
- Has an advanced ventilation system that keeps you fresh and cool
- Relief back and neck pain
- Effective for snoring, acid reflux, joint pain, breathing issues, and enhance efficiency
- Support the belly of pregnant women while lying on the side, that makes it the perfect for pregnancy back pain
- The lower layer is made of medical-grade polyurethane which makes it firm
- Does not collapse, no need to worry about how you are using it
- Covers are soft and washable
- Chemical-free that is safe for the skin
- Provide warranty for manufacturing defects
- Could be anti-slip for proper grip while sleeping or resting
- Foam could be soft for more comfort
- Lower back support could be better
- The finishing could be improved
- Could be foldable
5. The White Willow Baby Crib Half Wedge Pillow Used Under Mattress for Acid Reflux, Colic, Anti Vomiting Special High Inclined Design
– Best for the Baby
Unlike other bed pillows, this white willow baby crib half wedge pillow is ideal for the baby. If you are wondering, Why is it suitable for a baby?
It is one of the best wedge pillows in India because it is hypoallergenic and has antimicrobial properties.
Your baby is safe!
If you think that it is not as good as other pillows, trust me because it can lessen vomiting, spit-ups, congestion, acid reflux, and colic. To add, its 12-degree inclination makes it ideal for breathing and digestion issues.
The pediatricians suggest the 12-degree inclination to use globally. It allows the baby to sleep peacefully as its gentle cradling supports your baby’s head and upper body.
One of the best wedge pillows in India has a temperature-sensitive memory foam that reduces the excessive pressure point for comfort. Moreover, it supports the neck area too.
All this allows your baby to enjoy a relaxing sleep the whole night.
- Made of high resilience filler free foam, does not leave its shape
- Hypoallergenic and has antimicrobial properties
- Used to lessen the vomiting, spit ups, congestion, acid reflux, and colic
- 12-degree inclination makes it ideal for breathing and digestion issues
- The 12-degree inclination is suggested by the pediatrics to use globally
- Allows baby to sleep peacefully as its gentle cradling support your baby’s head and upper body
- Has a temperature-sensitive memory foam that reduces the excessive pressure point for comfort
- Supports the neck area
- Removable hypoallergenic cover
- Environment-friendly and chemical-free
- Easily fits in the cribs
- Scientifically designed for a comfortable sleep
- The cover is made of jersey fabric
- Baby might get rashes under the neck, claimed by buyers
- Not anti-slip, you would end up losing grip
- Stitching could be improved
- Could be a bit thin for more comfort
- Quality of pillow could be better
- The finishing could be better
- Gets dirty easily, have to clean
- Could be foldable
6. Grin Health Orthopedic Bed Wedge Pillow
– Best Rated
Let’s buy a wedge pillow that you can fold and modify according to your sitting posture—one of the best wedge pillows for lying, sitting, and sleeping.
To provide reasonable comfort, it is not only foldable but is made of high-quality memory foam.
You don’t have to maintain it for your convenience as its cover is easy to wash in a machine. Consequently, you can take it anywhere you want with the help of its handle.
- Can fold and modify according to your sitting posture
- Ideal for lying, sitting, and sleeping
- Easy to wash in a machine
- Has a handle which makes it travel friendly
- Modify the wedge to make the ideal incline
- Can be used legs, back, legs, etc, 5 in one use
- Has 2 in one top layer memory foam
- The lower layer is made of medical-grade polyurethane foam
- Not anti-slip, be ready to adjust yourself while sleeping or resting
- Price could be less
- Could be more comfortable
Though it is the perfect choice with a foldable feature, you can still go for the JSB BS34 wedge pillow as it is scientifically designed to make your sleep relaxed and comfortable. However, JSB BS 34 is not foldable but has breathable memory foam, washable covers, etc.
7. FOVERA Memory Foam Pregnancy Pillow Wedge for Maternity – Supports Belly
Are you not sleeping correctly during pregnancy due to changes in your hormone or body?
But of course, irritating.
Although you can stop this, yes, I’m serious; you have to use the best wedge pregnancy pillow with pain back.
By providing support to your belly, it results in lessening your pain.
To let you sleep with all the peace, it responds to the pressure variation of the body. It is made to enhance convenience; therefore, it has a machine washable cover.
- Responds to the pressure variation of the body
- Mold around the shape of the stomach
- Support the body for a comfortable sleep
- Breathable cover for sweating
- Machine washable cover
- Soft and comfortable
- Slippery, need to adjust yourself
- Is not foldable
- Price could be less
The white willow orthopedic is the best wedge pillow you can use during pregnancy as it has features like a unique triangular pillow with an incline. So, there you go with the multiple uses of the wedge pillow, and hence, you will get comfort.
That does not mean this pillow is any lessening than others.
So far, you can choose which wedge pillow you would buy accordingly. Let’s move to the one that you should consider before buying one.
How to Buy a Wedge Pillow Online?
1. Size of the Wedge Pillow
You can not just pick any wedge pillows but buy the wedge pillow always based on your height, weight, and other things that enhance your convenience.
Choose an ideal pillow for your back, neck, head, leg, and more support.
If you happen to find one, you will get several wedge pillows, distinct based on their respective height.
2. Material of the Wedge Pillow
The material of the wedge pillow is different, and it could be made of feathers, foam, polyester, and combinations of both.
Which is the best wedge pillow for you?
That depends on your condition. For instance, you can not buy a latex foam pillow if you have a latex allergy.
Therefore, keep all your health issues in mind before buying one because the pillow is going to be in touch with you.
3. Take Advice of a Doctor
Don’t just follow the people’s advice because it is you who is going to affect by the use of a wedge pillow. That’s why always consult your doctor before buying a wedge pillow.
As your health conditions will affect what inclination and materials are ideal for you.
4. Is your Wedge Pillow Portable?
Do you want a portable pillow that you can use anywhere in your home?
If yes, then always check out the weight before buying. Heavier the pillow, the less portable it would be.
5. Is your Wedge Pillow Anti-slip?
Most of the pillows are not anti-slip. What does it mean?
It simply means that you have to readjust yourself to sleep peacefully. That, in turn, is not fulfilling the job.
Buy an anti-slip wedge pillow.
6. Does your Wedge Pillow have a Layer?
Some pillows have a layer, while others come with an additional layer that you can add or insert if you want more support.
However, the choice is ultimately yours!
7. Cover of the Wedge Pillow
It would help if you bought a wedge pillow with a removable cover to maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
If possible, buy one which is machine washable.
So, after this, you are all ready to choose the best wedge pillow in India.
Types of Wedge Pillows
1. Memory Foam
It is perfect for the people who sweat. Why? Because it has open cells that allow the air to pass.
Above all, it is a perfect absorbent of high energy and is soft. To add, it molds with the body. You can see how memory foam is ideal for you. This mattress allows your head, shoulder, and neck to rest in a natural position.
As we listen to a pillow with feathers, the first thing that comes to our mind is comfort. Well, at least this is what comes to my mind.
Moreover, a feather wedge pillow provides you with comfort and supports too. It makes your pillows perfect for the silhouette of your head. Feather is curled with the same carbon fiber, giving you a spring-like feel.
3. Shredded Memory Foam
It is a magical memory foam!
Trust me, it is. It has dense properties of water and has elastic which gives the feel of standard poly foams. To add, it is breathable too.
In other words, its shape does not change as it reforms itself after the release of pressure. So, this foam will provide you with equal comfort and support, and in addition, it distributes its pressure equally.
Latex could be natural or synthetic, and it gives you a bouncy and soft feel as this is something for which latex is known. Additionally, it has antifungal and hypoallergenic properties, making it an ideal choice.
What do you think?
Compared to memory foam, it is the better absorbent of heat and water dissipation. Therefore, latex is much more comfortable in hot weather.
As a result, it supports your neck and shoulder, which in return lessens your cervical stiffness and pain. Then, it is ideal for sweaty people.
If you are looking for something inexpensive, there you go!
With this, it does not require high maintenance and is durable. So, you are getting a durable product at less price.
But it is made with chemical compounds, making it a tough choice.
Let’s move to the benefits of the wedge pillows.
What are the Benefits of Wedge Pillow?
1. Helpful During Pregnancy
You have to undergo physical and hormonal changes that result in pain, nausea, morning sickness, and more during pregnancy.
I’m sure you are feeling the same, then comes the central issue of sleepless nights, which is more annoying because only you are awake.
Well, not from now!
Now you can sleep peacefully on your side with the help of the best wedge pillow in India. Place the pillow between your legs to support your lower back, hip, and belly.
With that, you can also place it between your knees and ensure blood flow to the uterus.
There, you can sleep with all the comfort and peace on your side.
Also Read: How to Take Care During Pregnancy of First Month?
2. Snoring and Sleep Apnea could be Cured or Lessen
While sleeping, the mouth muscles relax, blocking the throat and narrowing the airways.
And you end up snoring and sleep severe apnea. The primary reason behind this is that you stop breathing for a while throughout the night.
To open your airways, keeping yourself at a particular angle would help because gravity helps open the airways.
Reasons for snoring,
- Blocked nasal airways
- The poor tone of throat and tongue muscles
- Large tonsils, adenoids, heavy throat tissue due to overweight, also result in snoring
- Consumption of alcohol and drug
- Sleeping on back and more.
If you wonder which is the ideal height of the pillow, then it is 7.5 inches. It simply enhances the circulation in the body. I would advise you to use a foam pillow, not a soft to keep you elevated.
3. Lessen the Glaucoma and Eye Pressure
Pressure on the eyes results in glaucoma, which damages the eyes’ optic nerves, which can even result in blindness.
Therefore, better sleep could cure this as it lessens the pressure on the eyes by using wedge pillows.
4. Avert Sinus Problems
Stuffy? Have a cold?
Sinusitis can cause infection, growth in the sinuses, swelling of the internal lining of the sinus, and more.
However, its symptoms are congestion, breathing issues, pain, and swelling around the eyes, nose, and forehead.
No worries, keeping your head at an angle would be of great help to sift your sinus.
5. Lessen the Neck and Back Pain
Keep your spinal column straight to lessen the neck and back pain.
And to keep your spinal straight, a wedge pillow is a perfect choice. Keep the lower end of the pillow at the top of the bed.
And, if you are pregnant, then try these exercises.
6. Prevent the Acid Reflux
Let’s start with acid reflux, or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is?
The flowing back of stomach acid in the tube connects the stomach and mouth, which is the esophagus.
I know it gets terrible at night, resulting in a cough, and you also feel like choking.
Symptoms of Acid Reflux,
- Usually, after eating, you would feel the heartburn
- Gets worse at night
- Pain in chest
- Problem in swallowing
- Regurgitation of food or sour liquid
- The feeling of a lump in the throat
Signs of Night Acid Reflux,
- Persistent cough
- Worse or new night asthma
- Disrupted sleep
A wedge pillow helps you digest the food, which in return cures stomach pain and acid reflux.
7. Perfect for Postoperative Care
As the name suggests, it provides the care you need after surgery, and it is the instant care you receive during the postoperative period and postanesthesia care unit.
Here, the wedge pillow can provide you comfort, and you have to place it according to your surgery. It might help in lessening the swelling and pain in the joint.
Sometimes, you can use two wedge pillows, one for your knee and another for the upper body.
8. Improve Circulation
This would be perfect for the elders who face circulation issues. A wedge pillow with a high incline would be ideal for relaxing and comforting the shoulder arms and placing them under the feet to rest knees and legs.
9. Other Efficacy of Wedge Pillow
So, the usefulness of the wedge pillow is not over yet, and you can use it to watch television or read as it is comfortable and enables you to rest and rest your hands.
Prevent post nasal drip and cough, which is the reason for the dripping of the mucus back into the throat and in the upper airways. This happens due to the instant growth of the mucus.
Here, again the wedge pillow deters the collection of mucus in the throat. Therefore, less coughing and congestion at night.
You can also use it to get support while reading, writing, working on a laptop, and more.
You can see how beneficial it is to use the wedge pillow.
FAQs On Wedge Pillow
How do you use a wedge pillow when pregnant?
Pregnant women can use the wedge pillow between their knees to prevent rolling on the back, lower back pain, and more.
Are wedge pillows good for back pain?
Yes, a wedge pillow is good for back pain.
What kind of pillow is best for lower back pain?
Soft pillow foam with lumbar support with ties would be ideal for lower back pain. To add, the relationship keeps the pillow at a place to prevent its moving even when you move. Then, the memory foam shapes the head and neck.
What is the best height for a wedge pillow?
The best height of the wedge pillow is 7-8 inches.
Therefore, before buying any wedge pillows, always keep your allergies, infection, and all in mind as the material of the wedge pillow could be harmful or trigger your allergy and infection.
To add, before buying a wedge pillow, ask your doctor how much height and inclination are ideal for you according to issues you are facing.
So, it would be best if you had a wedge pillow with a high inclination for reading, writing, and sitting. However, for sleeping, you need a pad with less tendency.
Wedge pillows are helpful and have multiple uses, but you have to be careful before buying one.
Have a peaceful sleep!