Best Wedge Pillow in India | Best Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux, Neck Pain, Back Pain & Pregnancy | Buy Wedge Pillow Online
Are you pregnant or facing any other sleeping issues?
Today, I have come up with the best wedge pillow in India which is not only helpful during pregnancy but will provide you relief from the sleeping issues.
Complete, comfort and convenience!
Considering the convenience, comfort, and uses, I would like to recommend the Grin Health Orthopedic Wedge Pillow, as with comfort you can use it in 5 different ways and above all it is foldable.
So, let’s have a look at the best wedge pillow in India for varied purposes.
9 Best Wedge Pillow in India (2021) Reviews!
|1. The White Willow Orthopedic Bed Wedge Acid Reflux|
– Best for Pregnancy
|2. Metron Bed Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux for Sleeping|
– Best Budget & Overall
|3. JSB BS34 Bed Wedge Back Cushion Support for Sleeping||3.9/5|
|4. Grin Health Bed Wedge Pillow for Back Support Cushion & Sleeping||4.2/5|
|5. The White Willow Baby Crib Half Wedge Pillow|
– Best for the Baby
|6. Grin Health Orthopedic Bed Wedge Pillow|
– Best Rated
|7. Cushy Form Bed Wedge Pillow with Memory Foam Top|
– Best Build Quality
|8. InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow|
– Best Premium
|9. FOVERA Memory Foam Pregnancy Pillow Wedge for Maternity – Supports Belly||4.3/5|
– Best Pregnancy
Suffering from acid reflux?
I get you a remedy for your issue, yes, you heard me right.
White willow is the best wedge pillow in India which is made with medical-grade foam. Here, you got all the support you need, not only to cure your acid reflux issues but also to cure back pain, pregnancy issues, snoring, neck pain, and more.
How would you use it for so many things?
That’s easy, it is a special triangular shaped pillow with an incline. So, there you go with the multiple uses of the wedge pillow.
To make your sleep more peaceful, it has a cover. Don’t worry, you don’t have to attend classes to learn how to use it. For better sleep, place it in an incline position; to improve blood circulation put it under your knees; to read or lounge, put it in an upright position that allows you to sit straight and finally to work on a laptop you can place it on your lap.
White willow provides you with all the relief!
- Made with medical-grade foam
- Special triangular shaped pillow with an incline, ergonomic design
- Multiple uses, to cure acid reflux, back pain, pregnancy, snoring neck pain, and more
- Enhance sleeping posture that deters the orthopedic health problems of the spine, neck, and shoulder
- High resilience material of foam reduces lower back stress
- Soft and comfortable to keep you relaxed
- Good neck support
- Dimensions could be ergo friendly
- Too much soft that does not provide any support
- Size could be big
- Height could be more for good support
- Bulky and takes space, difficult to carry
- Heat up in the summer
- Too much upright which makes a bit uncomfortable
- Not anti-slip, have to readjust yourself
- Could be foldable
– Best Budget & Overall
Looking for something hypoallergenic and high resilience foam?
You got there!
Firstly, Metron is the best wedge pillow for acid reflux because it is all comfortable and mold effortlessly to the contour natural curve of your body.
Furthermore, the best part of using the best wedge pillow for acid reflux is that it is made of medical-grade cool gel memory foam and has a PU foam base. Thus, you get a wedge pillow that does not lose its shape.
Similarly, with the use of the wedge pillow, you can get the ideal sleep as it can appease excessive pressure.
Is your previous pillow an anti-skid?
No worries, as the best wedge pillow for acid reflux is anti-slip, no more losing grip or slipping while sleeping.
Therefore, its use is not limited to providing relief from acid reflux but you can also use it when you write, sleep, rest, and use a laptop.
- Hypoallergenic and high resilience foam, therefore, no allergy
- Comfortable and mold effortlessly to the contour natural curve of the body
- Made of medical-grade cool gel memory foam
- Anti-slip, no more losing grip or slipping while sleeping
- Does not lose its shape
- Multiple-use, use it to relax your legs, back pain, head, and upper body pain
- Has soft and breathable cover, no sweating
- The cover is machine washable
- The cover is made of cotton
- Allow air circulation that lessens the bad smell
- Ideal for every weather
- Has elevated head and back lessens the acid flow in the food pipe
- Provide relief to the snoring, sinus, breathing and improve blood circulation in the body and brain, etc
- Gel memory foam is durable
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Ideal for elders and post-operative care
- Easy to remove the cover with its zip
- Ideal as headboard cushion
- Comfortable for back pain
- Though it is claimed that it is durable, it starts sagging, that result in no support commented by buyers
- Too soft to provide support
- Quality of zipper could be improved
- Length could be increased
- Not foldable
If you are looking for a pocket-friendly wedge pillow, then you can buy White Willow Pillow as it has high resilience foam, and enhance sleeping posture that deters the orthopedic health problems of the spine, neck, and shoulder.
Suffering from lower back pain?
Tired and exhausted as you can not sleep peacefully?
However, you don’t have to feel this way any more!
JSB wedge pillow is scientifically designed to make your sleep all relaxed and comfortable. That’s all with the help of the best pillow for lower back pain when sleeping.
Additionally, it is also recommended to use for issues like acid reflux and swelling of the legs. In addition, it can also be used for preventing back and neck pain, snoring, pregnancy, post-operative care, hiatal hernia, and improving digestion and blood circulation.
Ready to get relief from the lower back pain during sleeping?
- Scientifically designed to make your sleep all relaxed and comfortable
- Recommended to use for issues like acid reflux and swelling of the legs
- Used for preventing back and neck pain, snoring, pregnancy, post-operative care, hiatal hernia, and improving digestion and blood circulation
- Washable cover, easy to maintain hygiene
- Made of breathable memory foam
- Has a plush water layer to keep you cool
- Relieve pressure
- Ideal for overweight people as it provides good support
- Not anti-slip, you end up losing grip while sleeping and resting
- Attracts dust
- Could be soft
- Size could be less for more comfort
- Is not foldable
Grin health bed is the best wedge pillow for back pain, as it is made with 2 layer density foam. To be more specific, the first high-density memory foam at the top enhances the comfort.
While the second layer gives you support and comfort with high-density poly-foam. In short, the best wedge pillow for back pain provides comfort and support too.
Above all, one of the best wedge pillows in India allows complete air circulation. With all these, the wedge pillow keeps you in the perfect posture while ensuring your comfort.
No matter, you are sitting, sleeping and working, it supports you.
The wedge pillow has an extra breathable cover which is made of organic fabric. No sweating as it has an advanced ventilation system that keeps you fresh and cool.
Above all, Support the belly of pregnant women while lying on the side, which makes it the best pregnancy wedge pillow for back pain.
- Made with 2 layer density foam here you got the comfort
- First high-density memory foam at the top enhances the comfort
- The second layer gives you support and comfort with high-density poly-foam
- Allows complete air circulation hence no sweating
- Keeps you in the perfect posture while ensuring your comfort
- Has an extra breathable cover which is made of organic bamboo fabric
- Has an advanced ventilation system that keeps you fresh and cool
- Relief back and neck pain
- Effective for snoring, acid reflux, joint pain, breathing issues, and enhance efficiency
- Support the belly of pregnant women while lying on the side, that makes it the perfect for pregnancy back pain
- The lower layer is made of medical-grade polyurethane which makes it firm
- Does not collapse, no need to worry about how you are using it
- Covers are soft and washable
- Chemical-free that is safe for the skin
- Provide warranty for manufacturing defects
- Could be anti-slip for proper grip while sleeping or resting
- Foam could be soft for more comfort
- Lower back support could be better
- The finishing could be improved
- Could be foldable
5. The White Willow Baby Crib Half Wedge Pillow Used Under Mattress for Acid Reflux, Colic, Anti Vomiting Special High Inclined Design
– Best for the Baby
Unlike other bed pillows, this white willow baby crib half wedge pillow is ideal for the baby. If you are wondering, Why is it ideal for a baby?
Well, it is one of the best wedge pillows in India because it is hypoallergenic and has antimicrobial properties.
Your baby is safe!
If you are thinking that it is not as good as other pillows, trust me it is, because it can be used to lessen vomiting, spit ups, congestion, acid reflux, and colic. To add, its 12-degree inclination makes it ideal for breathing and digestion issues.
One of the best wedge pillows in India has a temperature-sensitive memory foam that reduces the excessive pressure point for comfort. Moreover, it supports the neck area too.
All this, allows your baby to enjoy the relaxing sleep the whole night.
- Made of high resilience filler free foam, does not leave its shape
- Hypoallergenic and has antimicrobial properties
- Used to lessen the vomiting, spit ups, congestion, acid reflux, and colic
- 12-degree inclination makes it ideal for breathing and digestion issues
- The 12-degree inclination is suggested by the pediatrics to use globally
- Allows baby to sleep peacefully as its gentle cradling support your baby’s head and upper body
- Has a temperature-sensitive memory foam that reduces the excessive pressure point for comfort
- Supports the neck area
- Removable hypoallergenic cover
- Environment-friendly and chemical-free
- Easily fits in the cribs
- Scientifically designed for a comfortable sleep
- The cover is made of jersey fabric
- Baby might get rashes under the neck, claimed by buyers
- Not anti-slip, you would end up losing grip
- Stitching could be improved
- Could be a bit thin for more comfort
- Quality of pillow could be better
- The finishing could be better
- Gets dirty easily, have to clean
- Could be foldable
– Best Rated
Let’s buy a wedge pillow that you can fold and modify according to your sitting posture. One of the best wedge pillows for lying, sitting, and sleeping.
To provide reasonable comfort it is not only foldable but is made of high-quality memory foam.
For your convenience, you don’t have to maintain it as its cover is easy to wash in a machine. Consequently, you can take it anywhere you want with the help of its handle.
- Can fold and modify according to your sitting posture
- Ideal for lying, sitting, and sleeping
- Easy to wash in a machine
- Has a handle which makes it travel friendly
- Modify the wedge to make the ideal incline
- Can be used legs, back, legs, etc, 5 in one use
- Has 2 in one top layer memory foam
- The lower layer is made of medical-grade polyurethane foam
- Not anti-slip, be ready to adjust yourself while sleeping or resting
- Price could be less
- Could be more comfortable
Though it is the perfect choice with a foldable feature, still, you can go for the JSB BS34 wedge pillow as it is scientifically designed to make your sleep all relaxed and comfortable. However, JSB BS 34 is not foldable but has features like breathable memory foam, washable covers, etc.
– Best Build Quality
Nowadays, back, shoulder and neck pain is common and results in sleepless nights.
Let’s stop this! With the help of the best pillow for neck, shoulder, muscle, and head pain. With that, it helps in providing relief to acid reflux, heartburn, etc.
It is time to improve your posture to enjoy peaceful sleep!
One of the best wedge pillows in India is designed orthopedically. With that, its ergonomic design keeps you in an elevated position.
There you get relief from all the issues.
- The ergonomic design keeps you in an elevated position
- Improve your posture for peaceful sleep
- Relief to the acid reflux, heartburn, etc
- Support neck, shoulder, and head
- Provide relief from the neck, shoulder, muscle, and head pain
- The elevated angle allows you to breathe effortlessly
- To keep you relaxed, it is comfort
- Machine washable cover
- Breathable cover so no more sweating
- Ideal to use for post-operative care
- Could be slip-proof to enhance comfort at night
- Could be foldable
– Best Premium
It is the best leg wedge pillow for back pain as it keeps your legs and upper body elevated. To add, it can also be used for a side-lying position as a trunk stabilizer.
Apart from this, it can be used for issues like acid reflux, breathing, circulation, neck, and back pain. And as I said, it is the best leg wedge pillow for back pain as you can use it to elevate your legs and feet.
With the help of gravity, it refluxes down and opens airways that allow you to sleep with all the comfort.
The top layer of one of the best wedge pillows in India has a highly resilient base. Later, the top and base form allows air to circulate freely.
- Keeps your legs and upper body elevated
- Can use for a side-lying position as a trunk stabilizer
- Can be used for issues like acid reflux, breathing, circulation, neck and back pain
- Refluxes down and opens airways that allow you to sleep with all the comfort
- Top and base form allows air to circulate freely
- Ideal for sleep apnea
- Covers are made of bamboo
- Includes an additional cover
- Have a removable insert to increase the height if you want
- Includes a built-in channel to improve air circulation
- Could be non-slipping for better grip
- Not foldable
- Sore the neck and shoulder, commented by buyers
Are you no sleeping properly during pregnancy due changes in your hormone or body?
But of course, irritating.
Although you can stop this, yes I’m serious what you have to do is to use the best wedge pregnancy pillow with pain back.
By providing support to your belly, it results in lessening your pain.
To let you sleep with all the peace, it responds to the pressure variation of the body. It is made to enhance your convenience, therefore it has a machine washable cover.
- Responds to the pressure variation of the body
- Mold around the shape of the stomach
- Support the body for a comfortable sleep
- Breathable cover for sweating
- Machine washable cover
- Soft and comfortable
- Slippery, need to adjust yourself
- Is not foldable
- Price could be less
The white willow orthopedic is the best wedge pillow you can use during pregnancy as it has features like a special triangular shaped pillow with an incline. So, there you go with the multiple uses of the wedge pillow. Hence, you will get comfort.
That does not mean this pillow is any lessen than others.
So far, you can make a choice which wedge pillow you would buy accordingly. Let’s move to the one that you should consider before buying one.
How to Buy a Wedge Pillow Online?
1. Size of the Wedge Pillow
You can not just pick any of the wedge pillows but buy the wedge pillow always on the basis of your height, weight, and other things that enhance your convenience.
Choose a pillow which is ideal for your back, neck, head, leg and more support.
As if you happen to find one, you will get a number of wedge pillows, distinct on the basis of their respective height.
2. Material of the Wedge Pillow
The material of the wedge pillow is different, it could be made of feathers, foam, polyester, and combinations of both.
Which is the best wedge pillow for you?
That depends on your condition, for an instance, if you have a latex allergy you can not buy the latex foam pillow.
Therefore, keep all your health issues in mind before buying one. Because the pillow is something that is going to be in touch with you.
3. Take Advice of a Doctor
Don’t just follow the advice of the people because it is you, who is going to affect by the use of a wedge pillow. That’s why always consult your doctor before buying a wedge pillow.
As your health conditions are going to affect what inclination and materials is ideal for you.
4. Is your Wedge Pillow Portable?
Do you want a portable pillow which you can use anywhere in your home?
If yes, then always check out the weight before buying. Heavier the pillow less portable it would be.
5. Is your Wedge Pillow Anti-slip?
Most of the pillows are not anti-slip, what does it mean?
It simply means that you have to readjust yourself in order to sleep peacefully. That in turn, is not fulfilling the job, right?
Buy a wedge pillow which is anti-slip.
6. Does your Wedge Pillow have a Layer?
Some pillows have a layer while others come with an additional layer that you can add or insert if you want more support.
However, the choice is completely yours!
7. Cover of the Wedge Pillow
To maintain hygiene and cleanliness you should buy a wedge pillow with removable cover.
If possible buy one which is machine washable.
So, I guess after this you are all ready to choose the best wedge pillow in India.
Types of Wedge Pillows
1. Memory Foam
It is perfect for the people who sweat, why? Because it has open cells that allow the air to pass.
Above all, it is a perfect absorbent of high energy and is soft. To add, it molds with the body. You can see how memory foam is perfect for you. This mattress allows your head, shoulder, and neck to rest in a natural position.
As we listen, a pillow with feathers, the first thing that comes to our mind is comfort. Well, at least this is what comes to my mind.
Moreover, a feather wedge pillow does not only provide you with comfort but supports too. It makes your pillows perfect for the silhouette of your head. Feather is curled and the same as the carbon fiber which gives you a spring-like feel.
3. Shredded Memory Foam
It is a magical memory foam!
Trust me it is, it has dense properties of water and has elastic which gives the feel of formal poly foams. To add, it is breathable too.
In other words, its shape does not change as it reforms itself after the release of pressure. So, this foam will provide you with equal comfort and support. In addition, it distributes its pressure equally.
Latex could be natural or synthetic. It gives you a bouncy and soft feel as this is something for which latex is known for. Additionally, it has antifungal and hypoallergenic properties which makes it an ideal choice.
What do you think?
When compared to the memory foam it is the better absorbent of heat and water dissipation. Therefore, latex is much more comfortable in hot weather.
As a result, it supports your neck and shoulder that in return lessens your cervical stiffness and pain. Then, it is ideal for sweaty people.
If you are looking for something inexpensive, there you go!
With this, it does not require high maintenance as well as are durable. So, you are getting a durable product at less price.
But it is made with chemical compounds. That makes it a tough choice, isn’t it.
Let’s move to the benefits of the wedge pillows.
What are the Benefits of Wedge Pillow?
1. Helpful During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, you have to undergo physical and hormonal changes that result in pain, nausea, morning sickness, and more.
I’m sure you are feeling the same, then comes the major issue of sleepless nights which is more annoying. Because it is only you who is awake.
Well, not from now!
Now you can sleep peacefully on your side with the help of the best wedge pillow in India. To support your lower back, hip, and belly, just place the pillow between your legs.
With that, you can also place it between your knees and ensure the flow of blood to the uterus.
There, you can sleep with all the comfort and peace on your side.
2. Snoring and Sleep Apnea could be Cured or Lessen
While sleeping, the muscles of the mouth relax and result in blocking the throat and narrowing the airways.
And you end up snoring and sleep apnea, which is serious. The major reason behind this is that you stop breathing for a while throughout the night.
To open your airways, keep yourself at a particular angle would help. Because gravity helps in opening the airways.
Reasons for snoring,
- Blocked nasal airways
- The poor tone of throat and tongue muscles
- Large tonsils, adenoids, heavy throat tissue due to overweight, also result in snoring
- Consumption of alcohol and drug
- Sleeping on back and more.
If you are wondering which is the ideal height of the pillow then it is 7.5 inches. It simply enhances the circulation in the body. I would advise you to use a foam pillow not a soft to keep you elevated.
3. Lessen the Glaucoma and Eye Pressure
Pressure on the eyes results in glaucoma which is the damage to the optic nerves of the eyes which can even result in blindness.
Therefore, better sleep could cure this as it lessens the pressure on the eyes by using wedge pillows.
4. Avert Sinus Problems
Stuffy? Have a cold?
Sinusitis can be the reason for infection, growth in the sinuses, swelling of the internal lining of the sinus, and more.
However, its symptoms are congestion, breathing issues with the nose, pain, and swelling around the eyes, nose, and forehead.
No worries, to sift your sinus keeping your head at an angle would be of great help.
5. Lessen the Neck and Back Pain
Keep your spinal column straight in order to lessen the neck and back pain.
And to keep your spinal straight wedge pillow is a perfect choice. Keep the lower end of the pillow at the top of the bed.
And, if you are pregnant then try these exercises.
6. Prevent the Acid Reflux
Let’s start with, what acid reflux or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is?
It is the flowing back of stomach acid in the tube that connects the stomach and mouth, which is the esophagus.
I know, it gets terrible in the night as it results in a cough and you also feel like choking.
Symptoms of Acid Reflux,
- Usually, after eating, you would feel the heartburn
- Gets worse at night
- Pain in chest
- Problem in swallowing
- Regurgitation of food or sour liquid
- The feeling of a lump in the throat
Symptoms of Night Acid Reflux,
- Persistent cough
- Worse or new night asthma
- Disrupted sleep
A wedge pillow helps you in digesting the food which in return cures stomach pain and acid reflux.
7. Perfect for Postoperative Care
As the name suggests, it provides the care you need after going through surgery. It is the instant care that you receive during the postoperative period and postanesthesia care unit.
Here, the wedge pillow can provide you comfort, you just have to place it according to your surgery. It might help in lessening the swelling and pain in the joint.
Sometimes, you can use two wedge pillows, one for your knee and another for the upper body.
8. Improve Circulation
This would be perfect for the elders who face circulation issues. A wedge pillow with a high incline would be the ideal choice to relax and comfort the shoulder, arms and can be placed under the feet to relax knees and legs.
9. Other Efficacy of Wedge Pillow
So, the usefulness of the wedge pillow is not over yet, you can use it to watch television or reading as it is comfortable and enables you to rest and rest your hands.
Prevent post nasal drip and cough, which is the reason for the dripping of the mucus back into the throat and in the upper airways. This happens due to the instant growth of the mucus.
Here, again the wedge pillow deters the collection of mucus in the throat. Therefore, less coughing and congestion at night.
You can also use it to get support while reading, writing, working on laptop and more.
You can see how beneficial it is to use the wedge pillow.
FAQs On Wedge Pillow
How do you use a wedge pillow when pregnant?
Pregnant women can use the wedge pillow between their knees, to prevent rolling on the back, lower back pain, and more.
Are wedge pillows good for back pain?
Yes, wedge pillow is good for back pain.
What kind of pillow is best for lower back pain?
For lower back pain, soft pillow foam with the lumbar support with ties would be ideal. To add, the ties keep the pillow at a place to prevent its moving even when you move. Then, the memory foam shapes the head and neck.
What is the best height for a wedge pillow?
The best height of the wedge pillow is 7-8 inches.
Therefore, before buying any of the wedge pillows always keep your allergies, infection, and all in mind as the material of the wedge pillow could be harmful or trigger your allergy and infection.
To add, before buying a wedge pillow, ask your doctor, how much height and inclination are ideal for you according to issues you are facing.
So, for reading, writing, and sitting you need a wedge pillow with high inclination. However, for sleeping, you need a pillow with less inclination.
Wedge pillows are helpful and have multiple uses but you have to be careful before buying one.
Have a peaceful sleep!