Best yoga for kids | Kid yoga poses for 2 | Yoga for concentration and memory for students | Yoga asanas for students | Yoga for students to increase concentration
YOGA Asanas holds a great history in India, you know that right?
Indeed, we all are perfectly aware of what miracle yoga asanas could do, but is there any best yoga for kids?
Well, of course, there are plenty of yoga activities for kids which will shower health on your kid.
However, understanding every aspect of yoga asanas is essential because not performing yoga posture appropriately can result in postural deformities.
Hold on, I have come up with the basic guidelines for yoga poses for kids, that will change your kid’s life.
Though, engaging in yoga activities for kids would need a lot of parents’ concern.
So, BE READY TO MOVE YOUR BUTT WITH YOUR KID.
11 Best Yoga For Kids
1. Dog Pose
Let’s start with animal yoga poses for kids, here what you have to do,
- Sit on the floor stretching your legs forward.
- Move your feet backward and lift your hips up while straightening your elbows and knees. In short, form a “V” with your body.
- Your shoulder must be width apart and your finger should point forward.
- Now, put some pressure on your palms and your shoulder blades must be open.
- Moreover, push your heels on the floor.
- Lastly, hold the position for a few seconds and focus on big toes.
2. Cat Pose
Well, if we are talking about dog pose, let’s have a look at animal yoga poses for kids,
- Get on your knees and tilt your pelvis.
- Your chest must be parallel to the floor while your palms are on the floor.
- Arch your spine inward, as you look forward while inhaling.
- Hunch down while exhaling and look downwards.
3. Fish Pose
- Lie on the floor, while your legs must be stretched outwards.
- Now, by taking support of your arms, lift your head and neck off the ground.
- After this, place your head’s crown on the floor and your arms must be placed beside your body on the ground.
- At last, breathe normally.
4. Snake Pose
- Lie down on your stomach and place your arms behind you.
- Intertwining your hands by joining the palms.
- Gently inhale and lift your chest off the floor.
5. Tree Pose
This is the tree pose.
- Stand straight keeping your hand beside you.
- Lift your left leg and hold your right leg with your hand.
- Now, place your foot’s sole on the left inner thigh.
- Once you are steady in this position, join your palm in a pranam position and breath normally.
6. Cobra Pose
- Lie on your stomach by stretching your legs outwards.
- Place your arms beside your chest and bend your arms at the elbow.
- Now, lift your upper body off the ground by slowly raising your trunk and head with the help of your palm.
7. Eagle Pose
Are you looking for yoga to increase concentration and memory power or yoga for concentration and memory for students?
If yes, you got it!!
Let’s see, what your kid got to do,
- Stand in tadasana pose and bend your knees.
- After bending, lift your left leg and cross it over on the right leg.
- Your right foot must be steady on the ground and your left thigh must be placed over right.
- Also, your left foot’s toes must point downwards.
- Keep your arms parallel to the floor and bring them forward.
- Like your legs, cross your right arm over your left and bend your elbows in a way that it must be perpendicular to the floor.
- Make sure, that the back of your hands is facing each other.
- Now, turn your hands to make your arms face other.
- Gently press your palms together and stretch your finger upwards.
- Stay in the same position for a couple of breaths while gazing at a place.
- Gently, release the hands and bring those to your sides.
- Likewise, raise your left leg and place it on the ground, and go back to the Tadasana.
8. Thunderbolt Pose
It is IMPORTANT OR MUST DO yoga asanas for students.
- Kneel down on the yoga mat.
- Your knees and ankles must be together and your feet must be in line with your legs.
- Your big toes must be touching and your feet’s bottom must face upward.
- When sitting back on the leg, exhale. Moreover, your butt should rest on your heels, while your thighs are on your calves.
- As you straighten your spine, breathe in and out slowly.
- By using your head, pull your body upwards and press your tailbone towards the floor.
- Lastly, straighten your head to gaze forward and place your hands’ palms on the thighs.
9. Child Pose
- Like earlier, sit on your knee by placing your hips on the knees.
- Now, move forward and lower your forehead on the ground.
- Your arms must be alongside your body and palms must face upward.
- Press your chest on the thighs and hold the position.
- Uncurling vertebra by vertebra and sit on your heels.
10. Standing Foward Bend Pose
Here, I have got standing yoga poses for kids, though, your kid has to bend later, just follow the steps,
- Stand, while keeping your arms alongside and your weight must equally divided on your feet.
- While breathing in, extend your arms overhead.
- And while breathing out, bend forwards and down towards your feet.
- Hold on to the position for 20-30 seconds while breathing deeply.
- Your legs and spine must be erect, hands rest on the ground alongside your feet or legs.
- When breathing out, move your chest towards your knees and left your hip and tailbone higher.
- Also, keep on breathing deeply.
- Further, while breathing in, stretch your arms forwards and up and come to the standing position.
- Lastly, while breathing out, bring your arm alongside.
11. Happy Baby Pose
- Lie flat on your back on a floor mat.
- Keep your head on the mat, bend your knees towards your chest at a 90-degree angle.
- The sole of your feet must face the ceiling.
- While reaching forward, hold the inside or outside of your feet.
- Now, spread your knees apart and shift them, towards your armpits.
- Lastly, flex your heels into your hand and rock from side to side gently.
- Hold on to the position, for some breaths while inhaling and exhaling deeply.
Trust me, it’s worth it!!
However, there are more yoga activities for kids that will keep your kid mentally and physically healthy, and as it is well said, “health is wealth.”
Here are some of the yoga poses for kids,
- Shoulder Stand Pose
- Warrior Pose
- Stick Pose
- Equestrian Pose
- Bow Pose
- Mountain Pose
Lastly, if you are searching for yoga for students to increase concentration or yoga asanas for students or kid yoga poses for 2, I want you to understand each and every aspect of specific asanas to avoid any further issues.
If you want, your kid can join the yoga classes or you can appoint one. Yeah! It requires money, but I must say, it is worth it.
Let’s give a new start to a healthy life.