Bumpadum vs Superbottoms, and Green diaper, Which is the Best One?
As per my research, SuperBottoms diaper is one of the best diapers. Because these are certified, trusted by pediatricians, and have been voted number 1 for straight 3 years.
Though it doesn’t make other diapers any less, especially Bumpadum as it has been available in various types, are available in different colors and pattern. Above all are comfortable.
Well, if I talk about Green Diapers, then as the name implies, these are safe for the environment and your baby. That too, without compromising the style.
So, I have to make a choice, my choice would be SuperBottoms. Because it provides absorbency which lasts up to 12 hours, diaper made of Superdry Feel technology. And you can wash these cloth diapers more than 300 times. Thus, dry baby and long term usage.
Now the question comes, how is the SuperBottoms different from others?
Here are some of the factors that make it different from others,
- Its diapers are reusable but waterproof
- Keeps your baby dry for a long time
- Have an attractive and elegant design, which make it look good even when you are going out
- Does not compromise with the baby’s health
- Safe and secure
Well, I guess, these are enough reasons to buy the SuperBottom. Well, if not, then you gotta try these sometimes and should notice the change it brings to your and baby’s life.
To be noted, always go for the reusable diaper, because these have less potential to cause diaper rashes, safe, etc, yet, need to be taken care of while washing.
Don’t forget to check these,
- How Many Wet Diapers for a Newborn, 2, 3, 4, 5 Months & 2-Year-Old?
- Toxic Chemicals in Baby Diapers a Serious Risk: Study
- How Often Should I Change Baby Diaper at Night?
- 5 Types of Baby Diapers in India: Safe & Budget-Friendly (2021)
- How to Make a Diaper Out of a Towel at Home?
- After How Many Hours Diaper should be Changed?