Diaper changing could be hectic especially during the night. So, if you are a new mommy, be ready to roam around the home like a zombie in your sweat pants.
But the major question comes, do you have to wake the baby to change the poppy diaper?
So, what you gonna do?
Let’s see, what you should do.
Do you Wake a Baby to Change a Poopy Diaper?
Here is the answer to your question, to change the diaper of the baby, you don’t have to wake your sleeping angel.
That gives rise to another thought, that is, how you are supposed to change the baby’s diaper while he is sleeping?
Well, some of the things that you can do are,
- While changing the baby’s diaper, keep the lights dim
- Try not to make any noise
- Neither talk to baby nor maintain eye contact, this will catch the baby’s attention and you gotta follow the whole soothing pattern again
- Use wipes, cotton, etc to clean the baby
- Don’t wait for the baby to wake up to change the poopy diaper as it can result in issues like diaper rashes
- Change the baby’s diaper every 2-3 hours
Also Read: When to Stop Changing Diapers at Night?
So, I hope you have got a clear idea, what you have to do or whatnot.