Is it OK to Keep the Name as Rudraksh or Rudraksha of a Baby Boy’s First Child?
Typically, in India, a child either boy or girl is named after the grand puja or name ceremony which is termed as Naamkaran. This ceremony takes place after few days of the baby’s birth, generally on the 6, 11, 12, and 14.
Well, if we talk about the name, then the name is given on the basis of nakshatra, time and date of birth, and more.
To be noted, Rudraksh means Fierce Eyed, Part of God Shiva, and A Name of Lord Shiva. On the contrary, Rudraksha means born from Rudra’s eyes or Lord Rudra’s teardrops.
In my opinion, naming your kid either as Rudraksh or Rudraksha would be fine. Yet, if you believe in the spelling of the name, you should consult the priest. Because being aware of everything, a priest can give you the best advice.
You can also check,
- How to Welcome a Newborn Baby at Home in India? (12 Amazing Ideas!)
- 7 Best Pacifiers for Newborn in India Review
- 3 Best Health Insurance Policy for New Born Baby in India
- When to Start Oil Massage for Newborn Baby?
- How to Take Care of a Newborn Baby (Step-by-Step)?
- 13 Best Gifts for Newborn Baby in India – Top List!
- How Many Wet Diapers for a Newborn, 2, 3, 4, 5 Months & 2-Year-Old?