Is the Abhiriyan Name Good For a Newborn Boy?
I don’t really believe in the lucky name or perfect name of the baby. Still, the name Abhiriyan means chants, which means a religious song or a word or a phrase with fewer notes replicated at various times.
So, yes, to me it seems to be a nice name plus, in a world full of similar names, this seems to be quite different.
Moreover, in countries like India, the name of the newborns is given after the namkaran ceremony which takes place on the 12th day of the baby’s birth. And yes, nameology is important in India.
Additionally, the name is given to the baby on the basis of time and date of birth, grah and nakshatra, and more. This could be different depending on the various cultures in India.
To take care of the newborn, you should certainly go through,
- 3 Best Health Insurance Policy for New Born Baby
- When to Start Oil Massage for Newborn Baby?
- How Many Wet Diapers for a Newborn, 2, 3, 4, 5 Months & 2-Year-Old?
- 13 Best Gifts for Newborn Baby – Top List!
- How to Take Care of a Newborn Baby (Step-by-Step)?
- How to Welcome a Newborn Baby at Home in India? (12 Amazing Ideas!)
- 10 Best Baby Towels
- 20+ Best Baby Products Reviews!