Some of you might not consider asking questions to your kid about toys importance, right?
But in fact, it is.
Because it helps in the development of the kid. However, the question is, how?
First, when you ask questions to the kid about something it helps the kid to think and evaluate about the toy, place, etc.
Some of the questions you can ask concerning the toys are,
- What is the name of the toy?
- Can you put (name of the toy) on the table?
- Does your toy create any voice?
- What kind of voice does (name of a toy) create?
- What is the color of the (name of a toy)?
These questions will help your kid understand, think, and evaluate things. Hence, development. Also, this will help in improving your bonding with your baby.
Moreover, activities like these encourage kids to imagine. for instance, when asking the name of the toy, your kid has to think and decide.
For more information, you should look,