When a Boy Baby Starts Peeing up in a Straight Pattern?
Generally, your kid should learn to pee in a straight pattern by the age of 4-5 years though, most kids learn it by the age of 5-6 years. Because by this age, your kid would complete its potty training.
Though, you should not force your kid to do the same because this would feel like a punishment that would affect the readiness of the baby to use the bathroom. That’s why you should look for the signs of readiness to use the bathroom.
Some of the cues of readiness are,
- When you notice your baby is dry for 2 and more hours when he is awake because this reflects that your baby has bladder control
- If you notice your baby doing things independently such as feeding, dressing, etc
- When you notice your baby hiding or going to another room to poop or pee in the diaper, this shows recognition of the process or what needs to be done
- When your baby learns to pull up and down their pants
- If you notice your kid can easily turn on lights, find the bathroom, wiping or flush, etc
- When your baby can use the words like poop, poo, etc to communicate the need to go to the bathroom
- When your baby has the ability to sit at a place for a few minutes because to use the bathroom your baby has to do the same
- If your baby perfectly run, this will help them to reach the bathroom before the accidents