Which Nakshatra is Responsible for the Conception of Baby Boys?
For the conception of a baby boy, the sun, the moon and Jupiter should be situated in the odd signs. Also, if the sun and Jupiter are in odd signs would result in the birth of a baby boy.
Well, if I talk about the baby girl, then if the sun, the moon, and Jupiter are in even signs and navamsa would result in the birth of a baby girl. Also, the even signs of Venus, Mars, and Moon indicate the birth of a baby girl.
Moreover, it is also believed that if a person has numbers 1 and 3 in their date of birth, they would have a baby boy. And numbers 2, 5, and 6 indicate the birth of a baby girl.
Apart from this, having number 8 in birth date reflect delay and number 7 and 9 shows miscarriage and C-section.
The relevance of the same is still in question. Because the only way to know the sex of the baby are ultrasounds, genetic testing, and free cell DNA test.
Though, in India determining the baby’s sex before birth is illegal under Indian laws (Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (PCPNDT) Act.
Planning to conceive? You should definitely go through these links for healthy pregnancy,
- Is Vaginal Pain and Back Pain one of the Symptoms of Having a Baby Boy in the Womb?
- How Do You Know a Pregnant Lady Will Give Birth to a Baby Girl or Boy?
- Which Month to Start Exercise During Pregnancy? (Full Trimester Exercise Guide)
- How to Take Care During Pregnancy of First Month?
- 5 Best Pregnancy Books in India (2021) Reviews!
- 9 Best Fruits to Eat During Pregnancy!🙂