Write three food items that can be given to a six-month-old baby?
Some things you can give to your six-month-old baby are,
- Perfectly cookers rice or iron-enriched rice cereal
- Veggies such as pumpkin, taro, sweet potato, potato, etc
- Fruits such as ripe banana, cooked pears, etc
- Paste and bread, it could be toasted and rushed
- Boned removed fish
Though, when giving food to the newbie, your baby probably would not accept the food all at once.
In that case, you can offer solid food to your baby before offering him milk. Though make sure that you and tot should be calm and relax as well as look for the signs of hunger.
To allow your baby to learn eating, having family dinner, social gatherings, etc are the best things.
Things to Keep in Mind When Introducing Solid Food to the Baby?
- Your baby should sit straight and baby should have control over his head, neck, and shoulder
- Look whether your baby is ready to eat or not
- Don’t make your baby eat something he could be allergic to
- The food of the baby should be smashed or pureed to prevent choking
Lastly, these were the food items that you can give to your 6 month old baby. To know more about feeding your newborn or baby, you can check out,
- 7 Best Baby Food Feeders in India
- 10 Best Baby Breastfeeding Pillows in India Reviews
- 7 Best Baby Food in India
- The 7 Best Food for Children’s Growth in India (Kids Food)
- 7 Best Baby Food Blenders/Maker/Masher Reviews!
You can also check out some tips about feeding a baby.