The 8 Sebamed Products for Baby Combo Pack in India:
A baby needs to be nourished, taken care of, loved, etc just like a flower. Taking care of a little one not only comes with a large list of products but it also encompasses spending a lot of money.
“A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.”
Yes, for everything you need to pay a price, and as there is no alternative for the baby’s products.
However, using adult products on a baby’s delicate skin might damage the skin due to dyes and synthetic colors.
To your rescue, we come up with our best Sebamed baby products combo pack in India. As for buying a combo pack is not only inexpensive but offers your good quality of products generally at a lower price.
8 Sebamed Baby Products (Reviews)
Dividing the products individually so that you understand each one of the Sebamed products better.
1. Sebamed Baby Shampoo
Why this shampoo? The major reason for choosing this shampoo is that it has a PH level of 5.5 that enhances hair growth, strengthens the baby’s scalp and at last, it also hydrates the baby’s scalp.
Does it reduce dandruff? Definitely, it lessens the development of Malassezia, i.e., responsible for the growth of dandruff. Further, it also curtails the loss of lipid and moisture. Therefore, no fear of dryness.
It does not have any irritating reactions and is made up of natural ingredients. And I’m sure you know the importance of organic products or natural products. To add, it does not include formaldehyde, that makes it tear-free, so from now on no crying during bath time.
Now its use is not limited to cleaning the scalp but it also eradicates the cradle caps and seborrheic dermatitis. As it is made up of natural substances, such as herbs and chamomile extract, these make it not sticky, helps in soothing the scalp and perfect for sensitive skin.
- PH level of 5.5 that enhances hair growth
- Strengthens the baby’s scalp
- Hydrates the baby’s scalp
- Reduce the formation of dandruff as it restricts the development of Malassezia
- Curtails the loss of lipid and moisture
- Tear-free as it is formaldehyde-free
- Made up of natural ingredients
- Eradicates the cradle caps and seborrheic dermatitis
- Made up of herbs and chamomile extract, these make it not sticky, helps in soothing the scalp and perfect for sensitive skin
- Has mild natural essence
- Make hair dry and brittle, commented by customers
- Even after claiming that it is tear-free, some customers claimed that their baby cry every time they use it
- We have noticed that it has a strong smell
2. SebaMed Baby Cleansing Bar
Soap might result in dry skin, isn’t it? Do not worry, as this Sebamed baby cleansing bar is soap-free. That again results in dry free skin, soothes the baby’s sensitive skin and reduces the loss of lipids.
Wheat germ oil is known for moisturising the skin and further, to hydrate and nourish the baby’s skin, it compromises amino acid and vitamins. I would say it is the best soap by Sebamed competing with other brands.
Additionally, panthenol improves the regeneration of skin and also maintains the biological lipid balance of the skin. Moreover, it is not only ideal for babies but it is perfect for grown-ups too, how? Due to chamomile, it is capable of soothing the skin of both.
- Chamomile makes it perfect for adults and babies too
- Soothes the baby’s skin
- Maintains the biological lipid balance of the skin
- It contains panthenol that improves the regeneration of skin
- Ensure dry free skin, soothes the baby’s sensitive skin and
- Reduces the loss of lipids.
- Wheat germ oil is known for moisturising the skin
- Compromises amino acid and vitamins
- The price could be lower
- Better option would be Sebamed baby wash
3. Sebamed Baby Lotion
What could be better than a lotion that encompasses natural lipids? Yes, Sebamed baby products combo pack includes this lotion that contains 7% of the natural lipids. To add, it also keeps the baby’s skin hydrated for a long time.
No one loves a greasy layer over their skin, right? Likewise, it does not leave any oily layer over the skin of the baby and has a PH of 5.5, i.e., less than other lotions. To reduce the dryness and to soothe the skin it comprises allantoin and chamomile.
- Contains 7% of the natural Contains
- Keeps the baby’s skin hydrated for a long time
- Does not leave an oily layer over the skin of the skin
- It’s PH of 5.5, i.e., less than other lotions
- Allantoin and chamomile, reduce the dryness and to soothe the skin
- Pleasant natural incense
- Improve the hydration of the skin from the 3 weeks of use
- Spread and absorb easily
- Can be used from the birth of the baby
- Even mothers can use it
- Some parents noticed that the skin of the baby turned brown after using this
- Not for winter use
- Is not effective on dry patches
- Parents commented that it does not last for a long time, however, opposite is claimed by produced
4. Sebamed Baby Wash Extra
What about using a sugar-based cleanser with a PH level of 5.5? It is the best deal, isn’t it? Sebamed baby products combo pack offer you a great range of products, out of these it is one of them. It has an acid mantle and also forms a protective layer that helps in retaining the moisture and lipid loss.
The lipid that Sebamed baby wash contains is the same as vernix that preserves the baby’s skin. Furthermore, it is free from irritation as it is made up of natural components. To add, it is tear-free too. Isn’t it, has every feature that a baby product should have? Moreover, you can easily store it in Sebamed baby products travel kits. Or in a diaper bag.
- Sugar-based cleaner
- Acid mantle and also forms a protective layer that helps in retaining the moisture and lipid loss
- Has similar goodness like vernix that preserves the baby’s skin
- Free from irritation as it is made up of natural components
- Suitable for newborn, clinically proven
- Prevent baby from allergies
- Does not compromise alkaline and soap
- Maintain the natural lipid balance in the skin
- Contains allantoin
- Some parents commented that it results in dry skin
- Does not make lather
- Even after mentioning that it is tear-free, but some consumers commented that it is not tear-free
5. Sebamed Baby Protective Facial Cream
A baby face cream that contains vitamin E, panthenol and allantoin as these components help in moisturising the skin, eradicates rashes, eliminates itching. Now let’s give it a quick look to benefit from these components. First, vitamin E conserves the moisture of the skin and makes it healthy. Second, it also enhances the healing properties of the body and heals scratches and bruises. Further, it creates a layer over the skin to keep it safe and soft.
As this cream has chamomile tea extract that lessens the irritation. It prevents the skin of the baby from infection and other skin related problems. Its light texture along with hyaluronic acid and squalene that reduce the dryness. That means it is effective plus is not greasy.
It is safe for your little one as it is completely safe to use as it is paraben-free, paraffin-free and does not comprise dioxin and formaldehyde. Further, to keep your little one’s skin healthy, it enhances the level of hydration up to 13% and diminishes the
Transepidermal water loss by 46%.
- Comprises vitamin E, panthenol and allantoin as these components help in moisturising the skin, eradicates rashes, eliminates itching
- Improves the healing properties of the body and heals scratches and bruises
- Builds a layer over the skin to keep it safe and soft
- Has chamomile tea extract that lessens the irritation
- Has light texture
- Does not contain paraben, paraffin, dioxin and formaldehyde
- Improves the level of hydration up to 13%
- Lessens the Transepidermal water loss by 46%
- Is not oily
- Hyaluronic acid and squalene that reduce the dryness
- The quantity could be enhanced
- Some customers said it does not moisture skin despite listed by the manufacturer
- It is not greasy, however, we have noticed that it is a bit greasy
6. Sebamed Baby Rash Cream
As the baby’s skin is much more delicate than yours, isn’t it? We come with a Sebamed baby products combo pack. This baby rash cream is perfect to protect your baby’s delicate skin and also to heal the rash area as it has panthenol. Further, to work more effectively, it provides liquid aid and ensures the protection of your baby as it contains vernix.
What makes it eliminate the bacteria? Titanium dioxide and allantoin that conserves baby’s skin against bacteria. You can take this cream with yourself anywhere, i.e. It is portable. For this, you can use Sebamed baby products travel kit.
- Handy, can be used anywhere, anytime
- Titanium dioxide and allantoin that secure baby’s skin against bacteria and keep the skin of your infant plain
- Vernix provides liquid aid
- Panthenol, it heals the affected area
- Lit bit expensive
7. Sebamed Soothing Massage Oil
Certainly, massage is important as it helps in the development of muscles and bones. Similarly, baby bouncers and baby jumpers encourage the natural movement of the baby. A massage oil that is not greasy or oily, is the best you can get in Sebamed baby products combo pack. Yes, this combo pack offers you the oil that has optimal skin tolerance as it contains fatty acids.
Further, it nourishes the baby’s skin and makes it soft. Therefore, it offers you a product that is ideal for the delicate skin of the baby. To add, it is portable too. Portability allows you to take it with you anywhere. As you carry a bunch of things with you, right? And adding one more thing to your list might create a bit of tension, no worries. As from now, you can carry all your baby products in Sebamed baby products travel kits.
- Contains fatty acids, that has optimal skin tolerance
- Is not oily or greasy
- Nourishes the baby’s skin
- Maintain softness of the skin
- Relax the baby
- Enables baby to sleep peacefully
- The quantity could be more at this price
- Found nothing major
8. Sebamed Baby Powder
A baby powder that lessens the impact of rubbing and chafing. It is difficult to believe though, but certainly, this baby powder curtains the impact of rubbing and chafing as it is in the form of micronized tio2.
Further, with modification, the job of powder is not limited to just providing pleasant essence but now it is more than that. Wondering what? Well, baby powders also absorb the additional moisturise from the baby’s skin.
Does it protect the baby’s skin from irritation? Yes, it has Allentown that deter the baby’s skin against irritation and dryness. This is not the well-known fact that powders prevent dryness. As it contains the olive oil that not only conserves baby from dryness but also soothes the skin.
It has a natural and pleasant essence that too with the allantoin that keeps the skin soft. Do not worry about allergies and irritation as it is completely safe. That’s why it is in our Sebamed baby products combo pack.
- Curtains the impact of rubbing and chafing as it is in the form of micronized tio2
- Absorb the additional moisturise from the baby’s skin
- Encompasses Allentown that deter the baby’s skin against irritation and dryness
- Olive oil that not only conserves baby from dryness but also soothes the skin
- Natural and pleasant essence
- Allantoin that keeps the skin soft
- Does not have irritating agents
- Quantity of powder can be increased
- Some customers claimed that it comprises chemical, but it is claimed by the producer that it is made up of natural components
FAQs On Sebamed Baby Products Combo
Are Sebamed baby products safe?
Certainly, Sebamed baby products are safe as these are made up of natural ingredients. To add, it does not have any irritant reactants.
How do you use Sebamed baby products?
Choose your baby's requirement. For dry skin go for some Sebamed baby lotion or use body wash. For fairness skin, you can try facial cream and other skin products of Sebamed. Always check how to use the product on the box or consult with a paediatrician first.
Which is better, Sebamed or Chicco?
If you are only looking at price as a factor then Chicco is inexpensive but when it comes to the quality of products then Sebamed is best especially its lotions. As it is chemical-free and encompasses natural ingredients.
Which company is best for baby products?
No doubt, Sebamed is the best company for baby products, as its products are made up of natural ingredients. To add, are free from chemicals, parabens, paraffin and more, as these are harmful to the baby's skin. Further, it also does not have any irritation agents.
To conclude, Sebamed baby products combo pack offer you an amazing combination of products that contain natural ingredients. Not only this, but all these products are also portable, that means you can take them anywhere without thinking for space as they do not need much of it.
However, you can use our Sebamed baby products travel kit that makes it easier to keep everything at a place and no hustle when you need one. Lastly, try some of the best food for toddlers also.
Still not sure which is the best Sebamed baby products combo pack in India? No worries, please comment, we will resolve your query shortly.